20 somethings

Bless your fiance being sw plan savvy!

haha I know, I've got him all clued up on the plan as he does a lot of the cooking for us and is trying to follow it too to lose some weight. I cooked tea tonight though so he was on the laptop and saw the recipe. I made gorgeous pan cooked chicken breasts with a home made sweet pepper, tomato, onion and garlic salsa topped with cheese with SW garlic wedges, it was AMAZING!!! A taste explosion! Definitely making it again! xx

SW garlic wedges sound awesome Sammy.

Star week for me too apparently. Outwardly relieved I'm not pregnant as I'm starting a new job and wouldn't qualify for maternity pay, inwardly disappointed cause I'm ridiculously broody!

However, it appears we're all spending too much time together! :p

haha heard of women syncing their cycles, but never heard of it happening over the internet! :) Looks like we have somehow though! Don't worry about not being pregnant this time hunny, the perfect little one for you will come along when the time is right, it's just waiting until you qualify for maternity leave with your new job before it does so that you can provide for it more easily once it's here! :) xx

It was beautiful, and I made home made rice pudding for desert too topped with a spoonful of raspberry jam, perfect for horrible cold winter nights! :) xx

Well spotted by him, I'd even put the syns next to that and missed them!! To be honest using those sausages at it'd only work out at 1/2 a syn per portion (unless you add the wine) which is really good but that's not syn free so I'll see if I can edit the post. (Have been able to edit it, would hate to ruin anyones syns)

We must all be having the same kind of week but it'll be over by next week and we'll all get a loss :)

Hope you feel better soon Clare.

As expected I gained 4lbs but am ok with that next week get some off and a bit more the next

Last edited:
Hey ladies been Mia have had a busy week! Has my chase audition and have been short listed so fingers crossed they'll use me, I've been to the gym three times and I've been working.

Was lucky enough to see the 8s one day this week but the scales have been up ever since grr! I blame the gym, at least I hope it's the gym!

Sitting outside work now, so tired, I don't want to go in :( weighing in a day early (on Saturday) would love my 3.5st award but I'm not feeling too positive!

Hope you're all starting to feel better and that your sons teeth aren't annoying him anymore, fran!(I'm now not even sure it was fran who posted about her son ooh I'm tired)

I'm sure it'll be the gym Jenna, good luck with the audition too!

Back to work today after 2 sick days, it's going to be hellish. My appetite is still funny and all I'm craving is bread (helpful!) and tomato soup. Urgh. Not good for the diet.

Have a good day ladies (I say, even though I'll be online in 30 mins!)

Well done on seeing the 8 and still going to the gym :) yes, it is my son being possessed. I told him off today so he ran to Grandad and glared at me. I left the room to make him a cup of tea and nate runs back to me the instant I left the room. Ha.

Oh Clare, stay strong. I know the lure of the white bread is hard.

Had fruit and yogurt for breakfast today. And a hardboiled egg because i decided I fancied one when making one for my boy. Soup for lunch and fish pie for tea. And I WILL NOT have seconds, even if i am still hungry... I seem to be hungry all the time at the moment

I decided to allow myself today to recover & 'cause a lovely man in my office brings us rolls and sausage with onions and chilli sauce on a Friday (honestly, don't knock it 'till you've tried it!) so I've had that and my tomato soup with a roll.

I'll probably not have dinner to be honest so I won't be too bad.

Staying at my mum's this week so away from my scales - ahh!

Honestly, it's brilliant. I was sceptical but he's totally converted me. However, try telling him I don't want one and I'd be as well talking to myself!

Just home from a lovely evening at my aunts house, chilling with my baby cousin (I've attached a pic :D) and now back to my mums to settle in for the week.

Relaxed I must say. Tempted to order a Chinese but I'm not actually that hungry!

Attachments

• image-1396062352.jpg
    image-1396062352.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 22
Oh jenna, so sorry it was so crap. What happened?
Clare, what a cutie! I am tempted to put up a picture of my mad monkey now,

Fish pie was so Yum, all full now but portion was huge and I still can't leave food on my plate... So stupid, I know. And body magic is near none because I have been stuck on with a poopy whiney grotty child. Feeling gross and fat and lathargic. Moan.

Oh the plus side the jumper is going well.

Back