20 somethings

Hello! X

who works out and who doesn't?

Oh dear I just weighed myself and i put on half a stone :( I was off plan for a few weeks so I was expecting it. Start back at it tommorow :) Got 9-10 weeks to lose as much as possible for my hols :)

I've just started working out, I'm doing the thirty day shred and I'm gonna try go to the gym a few times a week. I'm just wondering how peoples losses have been affected by doing so.
Did you get a gain to start with? Are you now losing more? Are you thirsty more?

xJoanneJJx said:
I go to boot camp 3 evenings per week and try to jog at least twice a week x

That's great! I can't get on with jogging. Enjoy zumba and other aerobic style classes as well as pilates and circuit training. Need to get into a routine of doing them. Xx

I've just started working out, I'm doing the thirty day shred and I'm gonna try go to the gym a few times a week. I'm just wondering how peoples losses have been affected by doing so.
Did you get a gain to start with? Are you now losing more? Are you thirsty more?

I've never done the 30 Day Shred but did start excercising a lot a couple of week safter i started SW. Personally i didn't gain anything and i do think it helps my losses..everyone is different though! x

That's great! I can't get on with jogging. Enjoy zumba and other aerobic style classes as well as pilates and circuit training. Need to get into a routine of doing them. Xx

Me and jogging aren't good friends either haha! Pushing myself though as im doing my first Race for Life in the summer :) I started with the C25K app! x

ooh I'm going to a zumba class tonight. I've been to one before a few times and loved it (they had disco lights and everything haha) but this one is a different class so hoping I will like it just as much :) I also have the zumba game on ps3 but if i'm honest I haven't used it for ages! :p xxx

I used to go jogging and loved it. makes you feel so much better!! But since I went to my parents for a few weeks over easter I stopped going and haven't really had chance to start again! Quite looking forward to going tomorrow for the first time in about 6wks! always better if you can persuade a friend to go too though, helps you keep going as you don't wana be the first to stop!

Aqua zumba is also AMAZING and obviously the water makes it that little bit more work!! Try it out of a blue has it near you! Xx

Well how's everyone doing? I'm feeling really rather motivated at the moment...hope it lasts :)

All good thank you! 1.5lb off..very nearly at 2 stone :) Hope you're all well!

i've been off plan now since saturday :( i was horribly demotivated by my unexpected gain and I've done no exercise :'(
I'm weighing in 1 week early and I'm gonna get back on it first thing tomorrow. ugh.

Just checking in after my 1st week on WW I've lost 3lbs! Very pleased with that and I've had Nandos and lots of Ben & Jerrys all within points :)

Hey...I'm also moving to ww gonna go with my mum! First weigh in Monday so will let you know how frost weight loss goes! X

Back