20 somethings

Hi all can i join. Im 28 years old, im doing sw, i have done it before then fell pregnant and now wanna lose some more. i have 44lbs to lose hoping to lose a stone by the summer but we'll see lol. started my new healthy me this morning trying to take just one day at a time x

I have my WI tomorrow and ive just got a feeling that I havnt lost that much. Been feeling a bit fat lately for some reason but I guess I will find out soon enough if ive done good or not

Today im craving naughty food :( So far i've just snacked on grapes and a 2 fingered kit kat so no damage done. So annoying because i need to be good as going away this weekend!

Good luck chick! btw if you have never tried muller light fat free greek style yoghurt in coconut, you have got to try it! I have started freezing my yoghurts and I just froze that one and its soooo yummy :) Just had to add that because im eating one now lol x

Hi guys, went away last weekend and had a week off plan, then got really really drunk on Friday, so I'm back on plan today yay! Hope you guys are doing ok x

Well done to you too :)

I know :D Though it seems to be dragging in, I can't wait until I finish work for the Summer (4 weeks) so I can completely focus on exercise and food to try and get rid of this last stone. My mum's cracking me up at the minute though, she's convinced that 9.5stone is too light for me, uh no. The lowest recommended weight for my height is 7 stone. My final goal I reckon will be 9 stone ...she's stressing me!

My next mini goal is to be a healthy weight which is 10st 1lb ...so pretty much Target 1 (as in my stats). If I'm to get to 9.5stone for my holiday I need to lose 1.5lbs a week...it seems doable but you never know. It's good having a holiday to look forward to but the pressure of being a certain weight by then is stressful!

I haven't been this light since I was 17, 7 years ago...wow!

Well done on the lose leah! I wud b happy enuf wif that too. I wud just b thankful I didnt put any on! Im trying to lose weight for a holiday aswell in July. Date isnt set yet cuz were booking it last min bit it will be in the second week of July :) so wud love 2 b down to at least 9 stone by then :) only time will tell lol xx

Just catching up.. I've been off for two weeks :( like really badly off. Weighed in today with a 4lb loss which I know I'll pay for next week but I'm just about ready to come back ^.^

Dunno why I've been avoiding minimins I'm so much more determined now I've come back!

Back