20 somethings

Prob b goin to Spain 4 my hold Leah. Need a bit of sun :) well I had my WI today and I've STS :( hopefully I will do better next week! xx

Oh by off for two weeks I mean completely off plan. So I'm dead worried that I'll gain next week now cos it'll deffo catch up with me cos when I go off I really go off :D ah well I'm officially back today ^.^

Thank you :) I've no idea how the hell I had such a big loss this week...maybe because I actually used my syns for once instead of freaking out over them lol! Anyways my diary is in my sig but I'm not sure you'll find anything strange or startling :)
You weigh in on Sunday's too? Or am I thinking of the wrong person? How did it go?

Evening all! Super excited today as tomorrow we are booking our family holiday to Florida :D Even better...I'm in Salou with my friends until the 25th July, I come home and then head to Florida on the 27th July hehe! SO excited.

Anyways, the point of my holiday drivel is that it's obviously getting close to swimwear time eek and I would LOVE to be in a bikini for the Summer and actually feel good, I won't be able to do that without toning up.

Anyone have any exercises that they would recommend to help tone your stomach? I finish work for the Summer next Friday and I intend to become an exercise demon (I really hope I stick to it) until holiday time. I plan on doing the shred everyday and maybe a walk but if anyone has any exercises that target flabby tummies I would love to hear about them!

No you were right Jen (just noticed you had your name in your sig) but tbh you don't want to know. *cough* 4lbs (and not in the right direction either!!). Throwing a few reds in this week to see if its any better. I did have a nandos, italian and MIL's sunday dinner but 4lbs?? I'll get it back off though :p

Fab news on Florida. I've always wanted to go there it looks beautiful. I would defo have to go to Orlando and pay a visit to disney world though. You will have a lovely bikini bod after how well you have been doing so don't worry about it. I've got Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pac which is pretty good, only done it a few times though but I would imagine it works :)

xxx

Gonna say, owt Gillian michaels can't be bad! Get an ab roller, they're amazing! They practically do all the work of sit ups for you! Just make sure you're aiming for all the muscles not just the abs, the lower ones and the side ones, under where most people have love handles :D
Work in a little cardio too to help burn a bit more fat off

Hey all just checking in as promised since converting to ww(!) and happy to report after 1st week weigh in I've lost 5.5lbs and loved it. Good to see SW is working it's wonders with you all-I live both plans!

Xx

Hi everyone hope you dont mind if i join your group im 25 and iv been at SW for 3 weeks and lost 12.5lb so far woohoo :) its really helpfull to read about everyones success! X

12.5 lbs in 3 weeks is fantastic laurajm28! I wish i lost that much! Good luck for the weigh in on thurs abimummy2007! I have mine on fri :) Really hope ive lost sumfing this week! xx

Hey to those of you who are new :) Hope to see you sticking around.
Awk Leah, hopefully you'll get a big loss this week to make up for it :)
I'm in my usual 'omg I have an event this weekend' panic mode, I'm freaking out that I'll get a sts or gain, I know both of these things are inevitable at some point but I don't want one lol and it will put me in a majorly pi$$y mood!

Thanks guys :) im obsessed with this site already! Im trying to aim for 2.5 this week so i get my shiney sticker for on the back of me book! Hope you all have a lovely day in the sun im off to bed now :( night shifts.....night night xxx

Hello! I'm 27 and trying to lose a stone with SW (yet again)! This will be the last time I lose as I'm getting there and staying there!

Been 100% for 3 days now and already feel so much better!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all!! I'm 24.... have only just stumbled across this thread! Had a read through well done everyone on their loses! :) :)

Back