20 somethings

Lemons are a super speed so they do help yeah. Melons are dead good for me I've found, and they fill me up slightly. More than other super frees.
I've lost like 7lb this week and had tonnes of melons!

Being a bit thick here, but what do you mean by adding lemons to your drinks? To boiling water or to cold water? I'm easily confused!

I have a feeling Asda will be getting raided for lemons and limes tonight :)

Never thought to have it before but will definitly try it!

Hello,

Can I join? I'm 24 and put on 2 stone this year so joined slimming world about a month ago to try and shift it- have had losses and gains so overall only lost 6.5/7 pounds so far.

I mostly stick to slimming world but if I 'oversyn' I sometimes switch and count calories instead- I know I shouldn't! (e.g. if I eat two yorkies which would be 30 syns I just count 600 calories for them and then count calories for everything for the rest of that day then start S.W. again the next day!)

It looks like people on this thread have been losing really well!

xxx

I gained 4lb! :( I am not even worthy of my stone award now my loss is down to 13lb!! I'm not sulking that much tho because I had a brill holiday an now I'm gunna zumba my arse off ( possibly buy some lemons) and lose the 4 next week xx

I had a 2.5 lb loss this week and got my club 10 yayyy :)
Going for 3lb this week then will get my 2st award!!!

That good well done i still have a stone to go befor i get my club 10!

Has anyone done the 30 day shread dvd?? I have heard a lot of things about it and i was guna try it.the only exercise i do at the min is zumba because i hate the gym!

Well done, Bex :D

I have the 30 day shred dvd and only made it to day 5 before I hated Jillian more than I've ever hated any other human being in the history of the earth. It's a killer but in saying that the results people have had on here and if you type in results on youtube you will see a big change in people's shape. I would recommend it...I keep meaning to start it again but I'm still concerned that Jillian is actively trying to kill me!

Weigh in tomorrow for me, getting nervous. I REALLY want to have undone the damage I did last week!

Back