20 somethings

Haha i might buy it and see but ill probably hate her too after a few days! I was watching the biggest loser today and i thought i need someone to shout at me like jillian!

Ill cross my fingers for tomorrow for you! Iv had to clean the apartment all night to stop me eating! Why do i just love food??

I'm 20 and I started Slimming World today! Well done on your loss - I might need a few pointers about Slimming World soon, especially low syn yummy snack things!
x

Well done Jenna! You look amazing!!

Hiya! I'd love to join this team, I'm 25 and started SW nearly a month ago, LOVE it so far but finding it hard at times (but a lot easier than any other diet I've done!)
Well done all of you with your amazing losses, hopefully I'll be catching up with some of you soon! x

Hey Rowley :) glad you've found us :) I love sw but still find it hard to get my head round how much I can eat and I joined nearly 4 months ago lol!
Have you much to lose? I can't see if you've posted stats as I'm on my phone :)

Hey Samantha been having a pretty good week, 100 percent on plan and hoping for a good loss on Sunday (granted I still have 3 days to balls up lol)

Hi ladies I did pop in here when this thread was first created but kinda dropped by the wayside a little but I'm back now and raring to go :) had my first 100% week back on plan last week and lost 3lbs which am chuffed about so glad to see scales moving again in the right direction :)

You are all doing fabulously and look forward to getting to know u all I have a lot to lose so will be around for a while :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Jenna! I have minimum 2stone to lose, maybe more (I'll decide when I get there), have already lost half a stone in less than a month which is a bit slower than I expected but it's healthy for me! It's tough getting your head around eating things that other diets don't allow, like pasta and rice, but I'm really enjoying rediscovering my love for carbs, even though I still find it scary how much you can eat on SW! Well done on your amazing loss btw, you look incredible!

And well done to you as well Jo! 3lbs is amazing, I hope to see a similar figure at tomorrow's WI...

Hey guys,

I lost 3lbs too Jo! so pleased about that! welcome to the group Rowley, I'm a relative newbie to S.W. too!

xx

Rowley said:
And well done to you as well Jo! 3lbs is amazing, I hope to see a similar figure at tomorrow's WI...

Thanku is nice to be back on track :) fingers crossed for your WI x

Amelie24 said:
Hey guys,

I lost 3lbs too Jo! so pleased about that! welcome to the group Rowley, I'm a relative newbie to S.W. too!

xx

Yay well done u :) x

laurajm28 said:
bokwa is like the new zumba!! Apparently you dance around to dance music and lose weight!

Oh I heard about bokwa there's a new class by where I work. I googled it and it looks very Zumba-esque! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im moving house soon so my Wii has been packed away :( will have to make do with some walking with my iPod instead. Lost 1.5lb this week. Happy with that as I didnt have control over my food at the weekend

WI in the morning and im not expecting to lose anything :( I have been finding it so hard 2 stay motivated in the past few weeks :( Jus over 2 weeks til my baby is home again and I NEED to lose more weight! wish me luck for the next two weeks cuz theres def no hope 4 2moro! xx

Back