20 somethings

Hey everyone i lost 3.5 this week must be after my 4 days of the 30 day shred! Ill def do it again fir another week and see if the rumours are true!! Xx

laurajm28 said:
Hey everyone i lost 3.5 this week must be after my 4 days of the 30 day shred! Ill def do it again fir another week and see if the rumours are true!! Xx

Woo hoo go you. I started the 30DS a few months ago thought it was really good unfortunately I didn't stick to it. Must get started again! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb is great, especially as you didn't think you were gonna lose :) I'm dreading Sunday this week...mainly because it means my hol is getting closer and I'm still nowhere near happy with how I look! Agh!

Thanks Jen! Im starting to panick aswell! 2 weeks on sunday til my baby is home and then on hols around 13 or July. Havnt booked it yet lol xx

Lost 1.5lbs this week...2.5lbs until my holiday target even though I know I now want to weigh 9st at heaviest. I imagine I may be looking closer to 8.5st, which will take forever :(
Only 2 weigh ins in July before holidays, the thought of which makes me feel physically sick. Who knew weight loss could be so addictive? I don't want to ruin my progress.

Jenna88 said:
Thank you, I'm trying not to but if I'm honest losing weight literally consumes 90% of my daily thoughts at the minute...I just want to be happy with I look for once!

How's everyone's week going?

I totally understand that and i wasn't trying to belittle it at all hun :) and that was coming from somebody who weighs herself 3times per day, writes everything down as soon as she has eaten it and panics at the thought of eating something off plan lol! but you are doing so well and sometimes undue pressure ends up having the opposite effect and again that's from experience but I'm sure that your motivation will so help u get to where u wanna be :) have a good Sunday x

Well it is your WI day so I'd have expected at least one weigh today :) Good plan tho and I'm sure u can manage it, not that I could of course lol :) I'm trying to ignore what mine say at the moment cuz I've had a 100% week so far yet they are saying I've put on, so just trying to ignore them instead of giving up lol!!

Just got back from WI and just 1 off I wasn't expecting much as my scales at home hasn't moved all week. I am disappointed tho as I have had a 100% week again. All I can think is with still being off work and mot moving much its effecting my loss :(

jo-85 said:
Just got back from WI and just 1 off I wasn't expecting much as my scales at home hasn't moved all week. I am disappointed tho as I have had a 100% week again. All I can think is with still being off work and mot moving much its effecting my loss :(

A loss is a loss :)
I'd kill for a pound off this week as even though I've been 100% I seem to have gained.

In more positive news ladies I bought a size 10 pair of trousers on Monday (from tesco and their sizes tend to be slightly larger fitting I think) and put on a pair of new look size 10 shorts yday and they fitted too :) granted there was another pair of size 10 shorts that I tried on and although they buttoned and zipped they were too snug to buy, but at least they actually go over my backside :)

Jenna88 said:
A loss is a loss :)
I'd kill for a pound off this week as even though I've been 100% I seem to have gained.

In more positive news ladies I bought a size 10 pair of trousers on Monday (from tesco and their sizes tend to be slightly larger fitting I think) and put on a pair of new look size 10 shorts yday and they fitted too :) granted there was another pair of size 10 shorts that I tried on and although they buttoned and zipped they were too snug to buy, but at least they actually go over my backside :)

Your right and I do feel a bit better now, have started another 100% week now so fingers crossed loss will be bigger next week! :)

Wtg on the nsv hun. U must feel amazing :) x

Hi chaps can I also join I'm 22 and 23 in 6 weeks, iv lost 1.12.5 st so far an I'm hoping to get my 2 stone shiny tonight fingers crossed! Then it will be 16.5lbs to target but will then need to retarget. It's never ending :( but I will get there :) eventually

Well I did it I got my 2 stone shiny! And lost a further 2.5lbs a whopping 4 lbs altogether I can't believe it! I'm well on track to target, iv lost half a stone in 2 weeks so if I keep it up I'll be there. I love slimming world I'm sure it the only diet you can say I lost x amount and I eat chocolate lol :) lightest iv been in a tres long time :)

Back