20 somethings

Not really I'm saving for a deposit on a house so sold my car. I live approx 1 mile from the bus stop to go anywhere so I walk atleat 2 miles a day but if I go somewhere near by I walk, and take the dog i think he hates it she doesn't get excited about going out anymore and tries to hide from me when she hears the jangles of her lead lol. She is nearly 9 so she can be forgiven. Iv also been walking with a 10lb weight on my bag to help boost my losses. I was going to put a 28lbs weight in there but I couldn't lift it and would probably do some serious damage lol but I thought that's how much iv lost so it will be ok! How wrong could I be but I seriously recommend outing a weight in your bag it's really helped me :)

sl1nkyminny said:
Hi chaps can I also join I'm 22 and 23 in 6 weeks, iv lost 1.12.5 st so far an I'm hoping to get my 2 stone shiny tonight fingers crossed! Then it will be 16.5lbs to target but will then need to retarget. It's never ending :( but I will get there :) eventually

Welcome your doing fabulous :) x

foreverforalways said:
Hi! I'm also 22, 23 in 7 weeks. I joined SW a couple of months ago and lost 11lb so far. Hoping to get my st stickie this week, but we'll see.

Welcome, good luck getting your sticky :) x

sl1nkyminny said:
Well I did it I got my 2 stone shiny! And lost a further 2.5lbs a whopping 4 lbs altogether I can't believe it! I'm well on track to target, iv lost half a stone in 2 weeks so if I keep it up I'll be there. I love slimming world I'm sure it the only diet you can say I lost x amount and I eat chocolate lol :) lightest iv been in a tres long time :)

Woo hoo wtg you that's fab. X

Samantha <3 said:
Had my WI this morning and ive lost 2lbs :) xx

Well done u x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everybody :) I lost 3 this week!

Hope everyone is ok iv not been on got a while.

Does anybody know how many syns are in warburtons square wraps?? I just made an amazing SW Pizza with one! Xx

5lbs off for me this week! I've not seen this number on the scales for about 4 years lol

Well I'm as rough as course sandpaper today! Drank way to much last night:) but iv been good today i had toast for breakfast which re appeared 10 minutes later so i wanted for my tummy to settle and had some nore lol as i dont thjnk it would of counted as my heb! and had a pasta n sauce but I'm seriously tempted to go to mc Donald's :( good job the bf's car is block in! I'm still hoping for a loss but isn't looking good bu I don't mind I had a lovely night me the bf his mum and her partner :) how's everyones weekend been ?? Xx

laurajm28 said:
Hi everybody :) I lost 3 this week!

Hope everyone is ok iv not been on got a while.

Does anybody know how many syns are in warburtons square wraps?? I just made an amazing SW Pizza with one! Xx

Well done u x

eanceoil said:
5lbs off for me this week! I've not seen this number on the scales for about 4 years lol

Wow wtg that's amazing x

sl1nkyminny said:
Well I'm as rough as course sandpaper today! Drank way to much last night:) but iv been good today i had toast for breakfast which re appeared 10 minutes later so i wanted for my tummy to settle and had some nore lol as i dont thjnk it would of counted as my heb! and had a pasta n sauce but I'm seriously tempted to go to mc Donald's :( good job the bf's car is block in! I'm still hoping for a loss but isn't looking good bu I don't mind I had a lovely night me the bf his mum and her partner :) how's everyones weekend been ?? Xx

Did u resist the lure of mac d's? It's so hard isn't it with a hangover what does alcohol do to willpower? X

I did resist :) and very proud I am of myself! But I had a Chinese for tea but still better than a mc Donald's :) maybe I havnt done to badly after all and even went in a small 3 mile walk with the pooches :) I'm just having a chillin day today had a big syn free cooked breakfast then having roast chicken for tea :) how have you been this weekend!?

My dad took me to a bloody mandarin buffet for lunch, I wasn't prepared so tried my best.
I had one plate and on it I had beef in black bean sauce, chicken chow mein and fried green beans. Even though I'm probably within my daily syns for the day I'm gutted as I didn't really enjoy it, I used to love that style of food...now I'm obsessed with brocolli lol! Such a waste of syns. :(

Jenna88 said:
My dad took me to a bloody mandarin buffet for lunch, I wasn't prepared so tried my best.
I had one plate and on it I had beef in black bean sauce, chicken chow mein and fried green beans. Even though I'm probably within my daily syns for the day I'm gutted as I didn't really enjoy it, I used to love that style of food...now I'm obsessed with brocolli lol! Such a waste of syns. :(

Its amazing how you change isn't it! Me and my friend always used to go to the Chinese buffet until I started sliming world, then when we last met up she said do you want Togo and I said yeah but hate it everything taste nasty! I went thinking ooh what a treat! I still now think ooh I fancy the Chinese buffet then I remember how horrible it was it puts me right off! I hate takeaways aswell the horrible thick doughy pizza, and tasteless food! I have no idea why that taste nice lookin at it now lol :) keep going though you doing fabulously :) x

Back