20 somethings

tryingtolose said:
Hi!
I also would like to join! I will be 27 at the end of October and I've been doing SW for a month now. So far, so good, even though I am an incredibly slow loser! But I don't really mind as long as I lose at all! :)

Welcome x your not alone there I'm also a slow loser so I will keep u company in that :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi!
I also would like to join! I will be 27 at the end of October and I've been doing SW for a month now. So far, so good, even though I am an incredibly slow loser! But I don't really mind as long as I lose at all! :)

There seems to be loads of newbies on the forum recently :D Welcome :) As long as it's coming off it's all good, we didn't put it on overnight and it's not going to come off over night (as much as I wish it would).

I gained 3 lbs I'm totally gutted but totally deserved :( back on it! I even weighed everything for tea instead of guessing! I will get there! X

sl1nkyminny said:
I gained 3 lbs I'm totally gutted but totally deserved :( back on it! I even weighed everything for tea instead of guessing! I will get there! X

Aww no but at least you've drawn a line under it and are back on track. Tbh I think that's the most important thing for everyone...even the skinniest of people have 'bad' days, the thing is they draw a line under it and eat well again the next day :) this is why I think slimming world is the plan for me, it's realistic and achievable! Good luck for the week ahead :)

Yeah bought a countdown and want to be at target by the end :) bought a dress size 14 from debanahms which I'm fully looking forward to wearing to when I'm at target! It's does up now but is a bit tight as the MIL had to point out and make me feel like **** about :( x

Just havnt really been bothered this week :( my fiance was supposed to be getting home on Sunday but had to be cancelled :( so had to wait to see when he wud b home and finally found out he will be home next friday :) that will b like 10 and a half weeks he will have been away :( this was his long trip so we cud finally go on our first holiday 2gether :) so will b expecting a gain in the morning but i will b back on track and im gonna try the red plan for a change so fingers crossed it goes well :) xx

I'm going great this week! Counting and weighing! After my three lb gain last week I was mortified! I bought a 12 week count Down and want to be at target by the end! X:D

im 27 and am in my 4th week, christmas I would love to be wearing a size 10 lol but who knows by then maybe more
Feeling like this weight should be coming off quicker but it doesnt seem to be, may buy a 6 week countdown this week see if that motivates me, dont know how it will but hopefully and am hitting the gym not been in weeks but this weekend am going, just need a good programme that works and I enjoy!!

Hi
I'm 29. i joined sw a few weeks ago and so far it seems to be going well. I like that there is quite a bit of choice in what i can have so i don't feel like i'm being denied too much. :)

Hi All,

I'm quite new to this site and have been doing Slimming World for three weeks but would love some extra support and motivation so would like to join this thread it that's ok.

I'm 27 now and I want/need to loose quite a lot of weight, my main goal is to leave my 20's the same weight as when I started them and to be comfortable and maintaining that kind of weight as I have put all of my weight on over the last 6 years

Hi All,

I'm quite new to this site and have been doing Slimming World for three weeks but would love some extra support and motivation so would like to join this thread it that's ok.

I'm 27 now and I want/need to loose quite a lot of weight, my main goal is to leave my 20's the same weight as when I started them and to be comfortable and maintaining that kind of weight as I have put all of my weight on over the last 6 years

I'm also 27! Or actually I will be at the end of October! I also gained it all in the past 6 years, I had a lot of things going on, Uni not going as well as I wanted it to, ex-boyfriend turning out not to be what I thought he was, living at home with a very very pushy mother, eating crap was kind of an outlet! Then I moved out on my own and my freedom meant chips and tubes of ice cream in very large amounts on a daily basis! Plus I have always been kind of chubby, so it wasn't that difficult for the weight to start creeping up! Then I met my boyfriend and we started going out on dinner dates (more eating of crap). But then it started getting serious and when we started talking about the future and plans and a family, with a little research I realized that having healthy pregnancies and healthy babies meant that I would have to lose weight! It didn't hurt that in the process I'd start feeling sexy again! :)

Ho Tryingtolose, you have pretty much described me! I loved the freedom when I moved out of my parents but I also made the most of eating all the things that when I was younger I was told I couldn't have so chips, take aways etc and then it all went down hill but now my motivation is similar to yours in that I want a happy future and to start a family in the next couple of years but I want to be a healthy weight before trying and to be a good role model x

Ho Tryingtolose, you have pretty much described me! I loved the freedom when I moved out of my parents but I also made the most of eating all the things that when I was younger I was told I couldn't have so chips, take aways etc and then it all went down hill but now my motivation is similar to yours in that I want a happy future and to start a family in the next couple of years but I want to be a healthy weight before trying and to be a good role model x

We can motivate each other to get to our goals! :)

I need motivation
Ive been good this week and not positive about tomorrow mornings weigh in lol a bit aprehensive lol

Back