20 somethings

Yay, that's fabulous! Well done.

Stayed the same this week for the first time in 13 weeks, but AF came back today for the first time since I got pregnant (14 months ago) so i'm happy with that. Will aim for a great loss next week to make up for it :) Going to do mostly green days this week with one red day tomorrow as that's how I usually get good results, would be amazing if I could get another 'first week' loss of 5lbs to get my 2 and a half stone award! I can only hope!

Fran that banoffee pie sounds amazing! xx

well done clare x

You never know sammy if you be really good you may get lucky!

Hope so hunny! xx

What is AF? if ypu have stuck to it don't worry, I gained last week but rocking for a big loss this week, s'all fluid.

I havent made it yet, might make it tomorrow. When i do i'll say what it is like

Lol sorry hun, good ol' Aunt Flo (My period) decided to turn up :( Feeling like crap with it and got a head cold too so overall crappiness today, Ben is going to do the feeds for Jack tonight so I can sleep and hopefully feel better xx

Crylittlesister, you're totally welcome here! I tried Cambridge but only had 2 shakes before I fainted so I quit pretty quickly. Stuck with 19 non-refundable packets though. Grr!

I honestly cannot wait until I'm comfortable in jeans again. So many nice tops and boots I want to buy!

I would love to feel comfortable in a dress by mid november for my sisters wedding

Think the colds are doing the rounds, ben gave jack it and then jack gave it me and now I feel like crap! :( I'll get over it now, hoping that once flo has gone I'll get a fandabidosie loss next Monday :) xx

Of course it wouldn't be weird crylittlesister, I hope it gives you the results you are after.

I hope I stop buying so many clothes. Haha. Seriously I'd like to buy some knee high boots. My calfs are HUGE so they were too big even for boots from Evans. So i'd love to get some before next summer. I have a few boots, but not knee highs, although with this weather maybe I should get Wellington boots!

Clare, ch2b, I'm sure you guys will hit those goals.

Fainting sounds worrying! I only ever fainted once, so scary (i was 7 months pregnant)

I'm a fainter, fran, it's not actually that serious hah! I have problems with my stomach/IBS as it is so to try to eat no food for a day just doesn't work.

SW might be slower but at least I can maintain it! Determined to lose more than a measly pound this week!

WI today! Dreading it. Have to go out shortly to walk my little one to playschool... in the lashings of rain. Ugh. Sooner the better I learn to drive and get a car.

Wahhhh ladies I need to stop weighing all the time! I'm a pound and a half up on Sundays weigh in! God damn hi fi bars to hell and the fact it's my * week! I want a loss damnit, I'm for Dublin next week and I ordered a new dress in a 10 and a 12....I want to fit in the 10.
On that note does anyone else find their body weird, I'm now a 10 in the majority of tops and all my trousers yet in dresses...I need a 12! What is that all about?!?

Ahh Clare, less freaked out now. It is the best way to look at it. I am a long way off having to worry about maintaining, but there is no way I could just be having meal replacements for the amount of otime I would have to do it for to lose this weight. If it takes longer you are more likely to keep it off so as to not ruin your hard work.

Oh Mandy I am the same, I just cannot afford the insurance though, never mind the rest of it. One week I was drenched to my underwear (despite wearing a waterproof coat!). My consultant looked at me and said she was
knocking off half a lb at least for all the water I was holding. Lol.

Oh jenna I love Dublin! Have fun! I am bigger in the hips so I get away with smaller dresses than trousers, but I agree clothes shopping is mad. I think the main thing is that in the UK clothes sizes are not standardized so you can be different sizes in different shops/brands/styles.

One more morning until weigh in!

I have weigh in tomorrow but am half-way through * and it was my birthday week so I didn't get back on plan properly until Sunday. I had 10 syns' worth of Roses yesterday and 14 syns' worth of Celebrations today so I'm not too hopeful about a big loss if anything at all, but I'm hoping to at least maintain.

I'm still a dress size 12 and trousers 14 - I really want to get down to a 10 for Christmas but we'll see how that goes :-/

Happy birthday m-stew. If it were me I would have had the whole box. I'm on at the moment and scoffed a bunch of chocolate last night, I just figure it is better than I used to be. I really fancy soup for lunch so when I have gotten Nate asleep I will whip some up. Hoping he will be up in time for toddler group this week too. A bit of running around for us both somewhere different will be good.

Back