20 somethings

Sammy, I had a terrible flu last Xmas, that lasted about 6 weeks.. couldn't get rid of it at all.. eventually I started taking vitamins and it went within the week. Hope you feel better soon x

Franalamadingdong said:
It really is worth it. Especially with this crummy weather. I dont like blended soups but they have loads if both kinds. My favourite is the italian chicken one its delicious. I am writing out the recipe for the red lentil and veg one and ordered the ingredients for next weeks raffle :) it is £4-5 roughly, and full of recipes. Even has a french onion one.

Ooh I like French onion, may have to invest in that then! Are you a consultant hun? I have some red lentils in the cupboard so may try that one too! Xx

No, I just like cooking. I would be the fattest consultant ever. Lol.

Mandy, sounds confusing. The granny square starts with a chain of 6 that you then make into a circle, then it is 3 trebles, then some chain, repeat and join up, I liked working in a circle as it is easier to keep the right number of stitches. But learning to knit beat that into me. Got less than 100 rows of the scarf left so should be done tomorrow evening. Woop. :)

Morning! I slept really well for the first time in weeks last night. Geared up and ready for my SE day today... breakfast is gonna be fruit, yogurt and a hi-fi bar...but first I gotta have a cuppa and laze around for an hour lol I'm not one of those people who springs out of bed and has breakfast right away, no matter how well I slept lol

Well I just nearly crashed my car in the work car park. My attempt was so bad that a guy I work with actually offered to park it for me. That's what I get for trying to reverse!

Hahaha I'd say you were mortified!

I put on 1lb this week :( booo! So I'm aiming to have a good week with as much SE as possible. Also going to buy a slow cooker when I get paid tomorrow. Question - are soups free? I find it a bit confusing because I thought that anything not in it natural form (blended stuff) was to be synned. Or is that just fruit?

Prepack soup has syns, something to be weary of. Blended veg is fine though :) I haven't made out soup yet. Get the little one asleep first then I'm on it! He had his first hairdressers haircut today and we kept his curls and tidied it all up. I'd have been killed if I got rid of his curls.

Made sw pancakes this morning (heb) and had a necterine, banana, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries with it. Lunch'll be my chicken soup, dinner is kofta curry so I have my a choice and all my syns left. I finished yesterday on 6 syns. Byebye lbs!

The car parking sounds so funny. I get mocked for my pram driving abilities so it could be worse.

Do you know where your gain came from m stew?

Boo! But you will totally shift it this week :)
As for the senekot...I'd personally go for dulcolax. I bought senekot aaaages ago and it did sweet fa, bought dulcolax and lets just say things moved swiftly!

I've eaten well today, going to aim for the same tomorrow. Have already prepared a lovely fruit salad for my lunch-melon, apple and pineapple (omg I have developed a new, insane love for pineapple, which isn't great as I'm imagining it's like grapes and probably packed with sugar but we shall see)

Oh agreed on Dulcolax, I had 4 Dulcolax Pico Perles one time, thinking the maximum dose would be best to start.. OMG! Talk about swiftly! not to mention URGENT! LOL

I still take them occasionally if I'm really 'bunged up' (that is SO disgusting lol, I can't believe I typed it) but it's something that I regret as soon as the stomach cramps start and start to think I'd just be better not going lol!

LOL, suppose it is a bit TMI but its something we all suffer! Makes for amusing conversation with friends sometimes! LOL

Actually you don't get cramps with Dulcolax Pico Perles, they are so different! Tiny little gel capsules in a pretty little glass bottle, great to keep in you bag.

They do make you go though! I had literally SECONDS warning when they started working! LOL and then again! They are the best thing I have tried! But make sure you are at home, I wasn't when it worked!

LOL the things we do to ourselves!

Hmm mine come in a tiny little glass jar too and are clear little balls. Will have to check and see exactly what they're called!

How's your week, Janny? On track? When do you wi?
Yes, same things then, wierd that you get cramps with them, I don't.. how many have you taken at a time?

My week has been a nightmare actually but great from WI point of view, I've been off work two days with the "tummy bug'! so no need for Dulcolax this week! LOL How are you doing?

The most I've taken is 4 and I thought I was about to die so now settle for 3...for that mild 'I think my life is ending' feeling haha! Ugh that's wick about the bug but on the positive it'll hopefully help you lose a few pounds lol! Every cloud and all that!

My week has been good apart from my new found addiction to Rocky Road hi fi's, I seriously can't avoid them, I have to have one every day...usually 2. I can't wait to be finished the boxes I have just so I don't have the option anymore!
Off work today and looks like I'll be off tomorrow too (supply teacher) so I can't complain at the moment :)

The most I've taken is 4 and I thought I was about to die so now settle for 3...for that mild 'I think my life is ending' feeling haha! Ugh that's wick about the bug but on the positive it'll hopefully help you lose a few pounds lol! Every cloud and all that!

My week has been good apart from my new found addiction to Rocky Road hi fi's, I seriously can't avoid them, I have to have one every day...usually 2. I can't wait to be finished the boxes I have just so I don't have the option anymore!
Off work today and looks like I'll be off tomorrow too (supply teacher) so I can't complain at the moment :)

Oh I tried those bars too, a friend got me a pack..they are so yummy!! LOL

Lucky you having flexible working! I'm a stylist, so have to be in the salon 8 hours a day usually! love my work though but no way I could stand in the salon with an upset tum.. too much embarrassment potential! LOL

OMG 4 Dulcolax Perles to totally had me glued to the loo, and whats worst I was out shopping, I think I must have spent 40 mins scared to leave the ladies loo in the Trafford Centre! Even then was caught short driving home!..LOL

lol you made me chuckle there :) It is ridiculous isn't it, how you become grateful for 'going to the loo' to feel a bit thinner? I'm exactly the same lol! SW really gets in to your head :)

You just made me chuckle too!

Agreed, the loo thing is almost like a reward!..lol, just so long as you are close enough to a loo when you get an emergency!.. had a time or two when i wasn't.. !:eek:LOL

Lactulose is actually the best for this kind of problem because it isn't absorbed by the body and dosn't make the bowel lazy so you can use it regularly if needed, my doctor suggested it and she definatley made a good recommendation.

Back