20 somethings

Do you find that the "Perles" give you really sudden urgent urges when it works too?

Loving the great poo debate going on in here haha

No way I can suffer not going, the bloated feeling is too awful, makes me feel so uncomfortable

Good that you plan a day for it to work, wish I had thought of the effects first time i used them and not taken them in the morning before going out for the day! Cost me a few dignity points that day! LOL

Have a look at Lactulose too

Loving the great poo debate going on in here haha

LoL Mandy, Sorry, it wasn't meant to go this way! I've had a week of it! LOL Hurrah and whoop whoop for the lost pounds this week though!

Whats your tale Mandy? LOL

My day is going quite well so far. Gotten my shopping done, and found a George Foreman grill for ten euro in a charity shop ha.
My tale is quite different... I'm going to be taking some of the dulcolax stuff myself today lol

My day is going quite well so far. Gotten my shopping done, and found a George Foreman grill for ten euro in a charity shop ha.
My tale is quite different... I'm going to be taking some of the dulcolax stuff myself today lol

Don't take normal Dulcolax whatever you do, those tablets are guaranteed agony! The Perles work well but Lactulose is a non cramping best fix in my experience :)

I definitely will look in to it :) Least you won't make the same mistake twice haha! How's your day going Mandy?

Thanks for the friendship add Jenna, really sweet of you..

LoL ha ha yes won't make that mistake again! totally embarrassing if you know what I mean.. can happen to anyone i suppose, getting caught short is part of life!.. LOL

Loving the poo thread lol we have them regularly on a brides group im a member of lol

Haha no! I parked fine. I was driving to college and had to swerve to avoid a taxi which zoomed past me and knocked it against a bus.

There is no damage to the casing, just the actual glass smashed and a very shaken me!

Aww that's awful! Stupid taxi driver :( glad you're ok hunny xx

Oh no! Glad you are ok. Some people shouldn't be allowed on the roads. Meaning the taxi driver!

Haha I wonder if I should be sometimes fran!

I had a rubbish day yesterday. Had no time for food but that's no excuse for crisps, coke, irn bru and a flippin' Chinese. I'm up a whole POUND on yesterday. So angry with myself.

I know it's not following plan but sometimes a day like that seems to aid my weightloss, Louise. Last Saturday I ate a chinese and a WHOLE portion of prawn crackers, washed down with countless syns of alcohol. I lost 2.5lbs that week. I hadn't lost that much in ages. I think (and I'm no nutritionist/doctor/sw expert) that it maybe gave my body a bit of a shock eating all that and then shocked it again by going back to fruit and veg. Who knows! This week I've been good as gold and the scales don't seem to move in the direction I want them. Will be having a sneaky serial weight when my family go to work, I have the feeling my mum thinks I'm obsessed with the scales...no need to fuel that fire!

I weighed this morning. It just pisses me off that it takes me a whole week to lose 1lb but I can put it on overnight after a bad day (which in the grand scheme of things wasn't THAT bad, in comparison to what I would have before!)

Can someone explain to me what SE is? I keep seeing it mentioned but I've never heard of it?

Back