20 somethings

Night everyone, sweet dreams! 6.15am is looming!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone! I have been away the past few days so loads to catch up on... Went totally off plan and now feeling very guilty. Might do a weigh in and then leg it and not stop for class on Wednesday! Had an amazing time though. Didn't drink much surprisingly but eaten far too much crap. Looking forward to some fruit and veg tomorrow haha.

Hope you all had good weekends :)

Aww, did you have a good time though. It might be helpful to stay for class hun. You'll feel less alone at any rate. I know come Wednesday if I have gained I won't be the only one in my tribe of biscuit snafflers. Sometimes you get some fab tips too.

Jenna88 said:
Work time waaaaahhhhh!

Double waaaaahhhh!!! I'm shattered! Hope you've got your gym gear packed lady!! Xxx

Afraid to say my 6am gym alarm was promptly snoozed!

I've not gained during my first week of exercise which is good (If rare) so if I'm 100% on plan this week I should be looking good.

Aiming for 100% today and we'll see what tomorrow brings!

Claree__x said:
Afraid to say my 6am gym alarm was promptly snoozed!

I've not gained during my first week of exercise which is good (If rare) so if I'm 100% on plan this week I should be looking good.

Aiming for 100% today and we'll see what tomorrow brings!

I would have snoozed too...the idea of anything other than shreddies at 6am is vile lol! Well done on not gaining :)
I actually feel so sorry for myself that I have to work, seriously, would it have been so hard for me to be born into a rich family? Lol

Jenna88 said:
It's sitting beside me in the car, I'm sitting down the road from today's school! I refuse to go in til 8.10 lol x

I don't blame you, you will be given 'a job' ...like breakfast club!!! Xxx

Time for school runs..ugh. Have ten minutes for a smoke and a cuppa and then off out into the freezing cold to walk a mile and a half to the schools.... sniff, sniff.

Morning folks! Sammy want to say a massive massive wow an well done on the skinnys!! Absolutely amazing! Hope everyone is well and ready for the week ahead! Back to school runs for me too Mandy but its precisely 4 minutes away the kids school so il be back in the house for 9! It is freezing and my toes are actually stiff and slightly blue from standing in the cold watching fireworks last night, I hope my toes don't fall off??! X

Franalamadingdong said:
I forgot, Jess do you usually shop at Tesco? They have furbys for £55 BUT you can use your clubcard vouchers on them, and for every £5 of vouchers you get £10 to spend on toys.

Aww mandy, how are you feeling?

We've got feeding the zoo, put away clean washing up, put washing in the dryer and that's it :D easy day today

Oooo fran that is amazing! I have a good few hundred club card points saved up but only set it up a few months ago and not quite sure how it all works yet!!? X

Way to go on the jeans Sammy!

In work now, determined for a 100% day to make up for not gyming this morning.

Breakfast - yoghurt
Lunch - mugshot
Dinner - lamb & potatos

Got some chopped up cheese & tomato as a snack, 3 tangerines and some diet coke. How can I go wrong?! :D

Morning beautiful 20 somethings!
Hope everyone had a fab weekend!
Well, after a week away in cornwall, im pleased to say that I resisted all kinds of tempatations and managed to stay on plan the whole time! (yay me!!)
1st weigh in tonight.... wish me luck!! Ive been doing the EE for the 1st time ever this week (ive always done red/green days in the past) gotta say, finding it heaps easier than I thought I would, but the whole 1/3 superfree still boggles my mind a teeny bit!
But, we shall see what the old scales say tonight! super nervous!!!!
My group that I go to doesnt seem like the most fun bunch in the world, but im hoping that was just fist impressions (and lets face it, who's really ever in a good mood on a monday hey?!)
xxxx

Jess, they send out vouchers every now and then. I just got £7.50 through but my card ones aren't coming through so i need to give them a call. I know if you use it on jessops you have to send off but I dunno about using them on the toys, if you ask customer services they might do it. You won't have enough just yet but the points add up and can help towards the cost of them or other toys

Clare that doesn't sound like enough food at all sweetheart!

Gem well done! That's fab! Good luck for tonight.

Girls I am a rubbish exercise sort of person, I dont do any! I'm not a gym sort of person but really wanting to tone my legs up cos I'm too wobbly, just want a bit of advice, I'm going to buy either an exercise bike or a stepper? Which one will tone my legs best? X

Probably stepper for toning legs, bike if u wanna do legs and stomach but I dont think it wouldnt be as good on the legs as a stepper

Good luck carebear for first wi

Well done sammy thats fab! On the way to a stunning wedding dress :)

Everytime I come on I got like 10-15 pages to catch up on lol

Back