20 somethings

Scarlett sounds like you are having a lush time! Enjoy yourself! Mmm Wensleydale with cranberries!! So yum! Was granny surprised to see you guys?
Camz not sure on tips for hurting feet in heels, I couldn't walk in heels at all before I lost the weight but now can walk in them fine, doesn't stop my feet knacking though! I just get so paraletically drunk that I don't feel the pain hahaha!! And goodluck with the school work xx

Blimey you lot are up early!

Fran - I am making this (http://shop.subversivecrossstitch.com/collections/all-kits/products/*****-please) for my friend as she is always saying it & for my dad and step mum I am making this (FINISHED Custom Pixel People Portrait Bride von weelittlestitches) as they got married in August.

Camz - those shoes looking amazing as do your legs. I wear heels to work most days and swear by those party feet gel pads you can get. I always have loads spare in my draw at work just in case! I think they are by Schol and you can get them from boots but also cheapy beauty shops too a lot of the time.

Mm krispy kreme, I love the lemon meringue, and the apple cinnamon and well just the lot of them lol

Star thats what I thought I can batch cook plus on a tuesday I work until 8 so would be nice to have something in the slow cooker ready for me to eat when I get home, I already spend a fortune on meat anyway since being on sw lol and my oh doesnt say no when I let him have rack of lamb and various fish lol

I had original glazed, maple glazed, and salter caramel...amazing!!! I won't have them again for months now, so that should keep me going haha! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol a few weeks ago I had a lemon meringue one I love the original glazed ones too and the chocolate cream lol I think its safe to say ive not tried one that I havent liked so far, last time I was in newcastle n I saw the big krispy kreme I almost dribbled lol

Jenna88 said:
Ok absolutely haven't caught up on everyone's posts from last night (doubt I will today tbh) but hope all is well :D
I couldn't resist the cheesecake and the scales (the little bastids) are now showing me 1.75 up from yesterday...it's going to be a loooooooooong week but it's my own doing so here goes!

BUT...Was the cheesecake worth it?? I ate 3 Krispy Kreme donuts yesterday, so you're definitely not alone haha :) hope you had a fun night and you deffo have long enough to claw that back and more chick!! X

I ate two pieces of cheesecake the other day and still losr 1lb so wouldnt worry too much although it was only strawberry not chocolate, however I did also eat a whole pack of jaffa cakes monday lol

Have been reading all your posts on iphone app (much easier to keep up!) So hopefully i'll get posting more :) mmm krispy kreme..I went to the metrocentre one not long after it opened and my friend got an assorted dozen, and got another bog free which she gave me..i just couldnt say no! I brought hem home obvs to share with the fam so it wasn't too bad..so good though!

Hope you enjoyed the cheese cake yesterday Jenna..I had such a big craving for a slice of vanilla cheesecake yesterday, wouldn't have been able to it though after a horrif trip to the dentist!

Made MP pancakes with syrup and fruit this morning, lovely :) WI day for me is Tuesday.. I would like 2lbs off but even 1 would do me as i've slowed down a lot :(

She loved it, welled up when she walked in and saw us all there :) was such a lovely day. On our way home now.
Been trying to catch up but sure Ive missed bits!

Jess so cute your little girl and her numbers, sounds like she is getting there so sure her confidence will build with them soon.
Camz sounds like a great day, surprised you were disappointed with Michael McIntyre, maybe he was having an off night as I know so many people who've been to the tour and loved it! Fab shoes too :)
Jenna bet the cheesecake was worth it!
Sorry I can't remember any other news!
Have a good day everyone x

I've never had a Krispy Kreme donut :eek: I don't really like donuts though.

Hello to new people - one of which shares my birthday (dec 19th!) :)

Was out last night for my friends' mums' 50th which was fab. Had about 4 vodkas and the rest diet cokes and danced about like a looney to 'the slosh', 'the alleycat', 'the hucklebug' (which near as damn killed me) and then the universal 5,6,7,8 and Saturday night. I think most of them are Glasgow things but what a laugh :D

Here's my shoes, just 'cause I like to show them off

Attachments

• image-2605699561.jpg
    image-2605699561.jpg
    472.1 KB · Views: 39
Clare those shoes are AMAZING!!! Glad you had a great night!

Scarlett so glad you had a lovely time, there were a lot of people saying they didn't like it when we were leaving the arena, I was really surprised! X

Loving the shoes Clare!
Jenna glad up enjoyed your night and cheesecake, jealous haha.
Scarlett so glad granny had a lovely surprise!
Right girls I need advice on which dress for Thursday night, have taken a pic in all 3 from diff angles lol, will post the pics now and give honest opinions of your favourite! Most votes wins :p dress 1 - striped bottom peplum, dress 2 - black skater and dress 3 - glitter peplum! X

Attachments

• image-2172180378.jpg
    image-2172180378.jpg
    574.3 KB · Views: 53
  • image-1667937407.jpg
    image-1667937407.jpg
    520.2 KB · Views: 43
  • image-2491674879.jpg
    image-2491674879.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 37
  • image-3376174847.jpg
    image-3376174847.jpg
    531.2 KB · Views: 53
  • image-2414649307.jpg
    image-2414649307.jpg
    503.9 KB · Views: 46
  • image-2644029410.jpg
    image-2644029410.jpg
    457 KB · Views: 48
  • image-1058997970.jpg
    image-1058997970.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 46
  • image-2038796559.jpg
    image-2038796559.jpg
    540.3 KB · Views: 50
Oh poops that was MEAN minimins! I am not at 50 posts yet so I cant see pics but when I opened this page the images flashed on my screen and disappeared taunting me! COME ON 50 I WANT MY PRIVILEDGES lol

They are all lovely, but I really like 2...and 3!!! Xxx

Back