20 somethings

Post post post - this is 49th lol!

Number 2 - it my go to style, I love dresses like that!! But am very into peplum at the min too! I'll go with 2 though! Your legs look great! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Damnit I have to wait a while for it to update itself... if I go silent for a while its because I am off enjoying my freedom lmao but I shall be back to annoy you all in due course!

Hi everyone , welcome steph and jade! Haven't caught up yet, hope everyone has had a good weekend so far

Had an amazing day yesterday at the tennis, so good. Very disappointed in myself though. I ate and drank as if I was trying to put on weight. Really really bad. Drawing a line and starting fresh today.

Hope everyone is well this morning. Actually now it's afternoon ha

Voting which dress you like best! So far striped peplum has 1, black skater has 2 and glitter peplum 0!
Glad you had a lush day ciara don't be too hard on yourself, you've drawn a line and you're getting right back on plan! X

4 5 and 6 I like the best - I assume thats black skater? Thats gorgeous and I agree, frames your tatt (which I adore) beautifully. Can I have your legs please?

Wahh girls I have bad news about the pretty pretty shoes...I can't walk in the *******! Like ... I look like bambi on ice!! They are just a bit too high, and as its a wedding I'm planning on having a boogie and being able to walk/stand for the full 12 hour day! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no camz! Can you not just practice loads?! There's nothing worse then being in shoes that hurt your feet and you feel uncomfortable in. :( keep practicing and you might be okay!! Wens the wedding? X

Lovely shoes Clare!! I have lots of heels but have to admit i'm not great at walking in them, but i do anyway! My feet always hurt soo much..hopefully as i loose more weight it will become that little bit easier!

Jess, my vote goes for the skater dress :) Looking good! xx

No problem steph close enough hehe!

Oh Laura that's a pain (literally!) When you're at a wedding you do need comfy shoes. Although a friend of mine went to a wedding recently were they provided flip flops for the guests. Great idea

Back