20 somethings

Yep. Well I can't get experience or do a course until he is 3 and at preschool anyway do I've plenty of time yet.

You are up late

im always up late, i can function on as little as 5 hours sleep but im not in work until 9 so i will get at least 7 hours sleep lol

Good luck to everyone weighing in today, hope you are all very happy with your results!

Happy Wednesday!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome Hayley!

I had a SW nightmare last night and dreamed that my sneaky morning weigh in showed me up 5lb - I knew I'd be heavier in the evening for my actual group WI and that would put me back in the 12s! I've got the fear...

I'm raging.

I missed a day on here so I'm sorry for not commenting on your loveliness.

I'm a pound up on weigh in FOR NO REASON! Usually I'm a pound up and I know why but not today. No no, just bam, have an extra pound.

Good luck Wednesday weighers! x

Oh Clare, how frustrating. :( Hopefully that means you're in for a good loss next week? As Fran said, don't let it knock you off course - give that pound a good kicking so it never wants to come back!

I did my normal sneaky morning WI today and there's no change since the weekend - which is good because I'm highly unlikely to gain 5lbs in a day! It might be a tiny loss this week though. Mentally preparing myself... I've started getting really nervous before WI. I actually get a bit shakey while I'm in the queue!

I've just remembered another bizarre bit of my dream - people kept calling me Queen, and then I found out it was because they thought I had the profile of the Queen on new coins (where she's older and has a saggy chin - *sob*) and I was upset because I wanted to have a lovely jawline like she does on the old coins. I think I'm a little bit mental. Goodness knows where this stuff comes from!

Good luck, my fellow Wednesday Weighers!

Morning all!
Welcome hayley!
Good luck todays weighers!
Clare, how frustrating! You know its nothing you've done so stick at it and your hard work will show next week I'm sure!
Emily, glad you aren't really 5lbs up! The queen stuff made me laugh! :)
I'm having a ravenous day :( Monday and Tuesday I had some fruit in the morning and that kept me going till lunch. Today I've had tomatoes on toast at half 9, fruit, a yum yum (dont ask!) And a mini hot cross bun and I'm still starving! Weigh in tomorrow, if I carry on like this it won't be good news! :(

I really fancy a hot chocolate but I've left my mug at home. Woe! I have 3 flavours of Options hot choc staring at me longingly on the shelf and no means of drinking it!

Morning girls! Clare I mirror everything that's been said and wait for next week, it's very frustrating! Emily i can't stop laughing at the queen bit of your dream, even if you are a bit crazy ;) just back from WI and STS, I know I'm at target and supposed to stay the same now but was really workin hard this week as have night out tomorrow and will gain for sure, I always weigh more in the morning!! If id went to tonight I'd be a pound down! X

Hey all, thank you for being so welcoming :D
I now only buy the orange options as our consultant said they were all 2syns whereas the calculator/SW app saying the orange is 1.5 so I can have a cheeky mikado too!
Any chance your carrying some water Clare? Hopefully it will mean a good loss for you next week :)
I only lost 1lb one week, until my C made me take off my jumper.... Then I lost 2.5lbs :D

Welcome Hayley an well done on the loss! When I started slimming world I used to wear normal clothes, then I went to light clothes now I nearly go naked hahaha! It all makes a difference!! Well done, fab loss xxx

Thanks all. Back to basics today - yoghurt, water, fruit, baked potato etc.
I think it's because I'm trying to prove to joe how easy it is and failing lol. If he's lost and I've not I'll be raging!

Wow Hayley that's great going! I've lost 14.5 in 7 weeks and I'm feeling it slowing too - but I'm a lot further from target! Have you tried doing Success Express? It's my next step if my WI isn't great tonight!

I got my miss slinky sash and certificate. I felt like a right numpty as the sash kept sliding off. Lost 2.5lbs! 1lb to get into the 15s and my consultant is on about me being next years woman of the year and being in the mag and all sorts! I've to go to her axminster group next week to be photographed with her miss slinky winners in her other groups and then it is going in the paper (woe). I also got joint slimmer of the week :) 4 stone 4.5lbs down. 2.5lbs to my Xmas Target but my c wants me to get it next week.

Met mum in town and when we were looking at clothes the assistant went "no, no, you need a smaller size" then fetched stuff from upstairs. Then she goes "i'm a 16 and I'm much wider in the waist than you." When she left mum went "how good did that feel?!" With a big grin. Got to say, pretty damn amazing! If ever you forgot why, think of all the snooty shopkeepers and how they will fuss around you and tell you you need smaller sizes. She was grabbing down 12s and 14s....

But after my yogurt burst I've only had a banana and a pear so im downstairs to scoff my lunch. Oh, and my syn free weekend utterly baffled everyone!

Sorry, just ver excited!

Franalamadingdong said:
I got my miss slinky sash and certificate. I felt like a right numpty as the sash kept sliding off. Lost 2.5lbs! 1lb to get into the 15s and my consultant is on about me being next years woman of the year and being in the mag and all sorts! I've to go to her axminster group next week to be photographed with her miss slinky winners in her other groups and then it is going in the paper (woe). I also got joint slimmer of the week :) 4 stone 4.5lbs down. 2.5lbs to my Xmas Target but my c wants me to get it next week.

Met mum in town and when we were looking at clothes the assistant went "no, no, you need a smaller size" then fetched stuff from upstairs. Then she goes "i'm a 16 and I'm much wider in the waist than you." When she left mum went "how good did that feel?!" With a big grin. Got to say, pretty damn amazing! If ever you forgot why, think of all the snooty shopkeepers and how they will fuss around you and tell you you need smaller sizes. She was grabbing down 12s and 14s....

But after my yogurt burst I've only had a banana and a pear so im downstairs to scoff my lunch. Oh, and my syn free weekend utterly baffled everyone!

Sorry, just ver excited!

Fran absolutely brilliant well done!!! Miss slinky!! And going to be in the paper too! Amazing miss, so so happy for you, you're fabulous!! You deserve it so much, all the hard work is showing :D and woohoo for the shopping!!! Bet you feel a million dollars right now and rightly so!!! X

Back