20 somethings

Woo go you Fran!! Very well done, I bet you are feeling amazing!!? You should be, I think you are an inspiration!!!

I have to confess I didn't get to the gym tonight for my swim, am coming down with a cold, and didnt think walking home whilst damp in the cold would be wise after saunas and steam rooms galore! But I'm not too worried, changing to a Wednesday WI at a new group so have an extra day to get in my third workout :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow Fran, that's amazing! Our C didn't do Miss Slinky as she said she was busy looking after another group :/ it's a shame as I know exactly who I wanted to vote for!
Ive had a disaster tonight in the form of...... Smash pizza!

I'm down half a pound, and I'm lucky with that to be honest. Need to get myself back on track. Going away this weekend though and worried its gonna throw me again!

Woohoo half way through the week!!!

CH you're so lucky with 3 days, mine are 7 or 8 and are a real pain. Love your new shoes too :)

No worries on shortening it Jo, to be honest I never remember any real names or worse I do remember but not sure how to spell some so I only use user names :)

Hello and welcom Hayley, you've done really well so far and I am sure you'll still see good losses.

Jess I am the same but I always wear the same clothes for WI and I picked them as they were light!

Congrats on all of the losses today ladies :) Clare I agree with what everyone else has said and I am sure that 1lb will be gone by next week.

And saving the best to last congratulations Fran!!!! Knew you'd get it, you'll have to post a link to the article so we can all see it and it'll be great to see you in the mag!!! Love your shop keeper story too

On the note of the magazine is it just me or do they never use anyone on the cover of the mag that has lost lots of weight? It always seems to be someone who has lost 1 to 3 stone but I'd really like to see someone who has lost more. Ever loss not matter how small to target is something to be celebrated but it'd be great if they mixed it up a bit xx

Oh Fran - what a lovely esteem boost! I hope we do Miss Slinky tonight - there are so many lovely people to choose from though!

Well done for getting away with it, Ciara! Sets you up nicely for a good week next week!

30mins till WI for me. Last week the woman in front of me said "Does it look a bit too desperate if I take my cardigan off?" I was like not at all - I do it every week! Lots of people change in and out of WI clothes at my group.

30mins till WI for me. Last week the woman in front of me said "Does it look a bit too desperate if I take my cardigan off?" I was like not at all - I do it every week! Lots of people change in and out of WI clothes at my group.

Good luck with WI :)

I take my cardigan off at WI but before I go I take out my earings, take my watch off and always have my hair down just in case it makes any difference!!

My hair is getting really long now and I am having to resist the urge to chop it all off

I'm the same, no jewellery, minimal clothing etc! It's funny really, but it COULD make all the difference! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha, the good thing about weighing at home is that I can do it in as little clothing as I like although not so easy now with 3 men in the house lol

Star I guess its lucky in a way but then I also think about if something is wrong as ive always only had 4 days max although ive had times where ive gone 5 months without but no signs of pcos thankfully, ive never had period pain either until the past year and now its all caught up with me and doubled I think lol

ch2b as strange as it sounds its likely to be weight that is the reason for the 3 days, you may find that as your loosing it they become longer. My cycles above 15stone were light and irregular, below i last 7-8 days heavy, crampy and regular.

Welcome to new members and congrats on weight losses to those that wi today

Thanks everyone :) and well for to the other Wednesday weighers (yes, you too Clare so long as you stayed on track post weigh in ;) )

Haha Jess, we have some pervy men in my group and Nate lifts my dress up so I'd best not try that. I weigh in the same clothes each week and often get changed after. Once my c took an extra half lb off my weigh in because I was drenched (her suggestion not mine!) But that sounds more desperate that taking off a cardigan.

I did tell my c if anyone got in my way for woman of the year next year I was going to inject them with lard. Lol. Most lose and gain the same few lbs though.

Off to the cinema tonight with my dad. He wants to see James bond, mum doesn't so I said I'd go. Woo hoo night out even if it is with my dad.

Hope weigh in goes well Emily!

Hmm, I tipped the scales at 21st and was as regular as clockwork. but then everyone is different.

When I went to group would always wear thin black trousers and a vest top then whatever jumper or cardi I had on I could take off along with shoes before weighing. Now I weigh at home I do it first thing, literally when half 6 alarm goes off I go to bathroom, have a wee and strip off and weigh as I am before getting dressed for work! At least then I know its the lightest I can be and I won't be wondering afterwards if I would have weighed less if I'd worn the slightly thinner strapped bra or something like that (which I have done on more than one occasion!) Weigh in is tomorrow morning and after the weekend, plus the way I've been today (think open the fridge and inhale!) I would fully deserve a gain! Have been really good this week in a weighing sense and only weighed once, I usually weigh myself at least twice a day so I'm actually a bit nervous to find out if my 4 good days have counteracted the 3 bad ones, but I'm not hopeful!
Still at work, just put the little one to bed, he desperately needs to be going to bed earlier but the only might he gets to bed before 8 is Wednesday when I do my latest evening. Dad takes the older one to swimming lesson so I put 4 year old to bed and wait for mum to get home around 7ish. Can't tell them how to raise their children, just would make my life easier if he wasn't so exhausted every day! Need bed myself im shattered! Luckily boys have been good for me since the reintroduction of the sticker chart. :)
Hope everyone is well, Jenna has gone quiet and I did send Mandy a pm last night as she's been awol for a week now. hope they are ok xx

Oooo have a good time fran! Jealous as I really want to see skyfall! Have heard good things so sure you'll have a lovely time with your dad! An Scarlett so pleased the boys are behaving a bit better since the chart, my 2 go to bed at half 6 on school nights and they sleep till 7am when they get up for school, I know I am lucky but I've always been quite strict with bed times which is why it's never been an issue I think, on a weekend they last till about half 7 tops and they are knackered! X

I stayed on track today - 0.5 syns for my yoghurt, 1 for my baked potato and then 8 for 2 choccie digestives (which were totally worth it).
Swapped my diet coke for water this morning. Go me!

Tucked up in bed watching new gossip girl <3

Have fun fran x

Everyone is different and I know that 3 days would be classed as in the normal range so you don't need to worry about that but if you have pcos then that does mean irregular cycles so losing weight may make a difference in that sense. I have always been regular and like clockwork pretty much every 4th thursday or close to since I was 12 and they've always been super super heavy, long and painful initially so it's just life for me. Everyone is different I guess but I would like a child one day so it's just the price we have to pay as women.

Fran I have seen that film twice, it's brilliant. I really enjoyed it and I'm not normally that fussed by Bond films and it's a treat you deserve after your award today :)

Go Clare - great work :)

You have to let us know if you hear from Mandy Scarlett. Your bra comment made me laugh, I actually have a WI bra that is lighter than the others and I pick my pants on lightness!! If you have a gain tomorrow at least you know why but you might get a nice suprise when you step on the scales, I have been totally off plan this week really but when I have been on and had a pig out at the weekend on one day I have still lost x

Back