20 somethings

I have no idea on syns for coleslaw but well done on having a good day

My tea was syn free but my chocolate orange after was not....I messed up today though as I thought i'd have musli for breakfast and got a pot of it thinking it won't be too bad as it's small (75g) and can go towards my Hex B...how wrong was I...12 syns for that tiny portion!!! With my Hexb it was still 8 so I kind of had that silly thought of well I've messed up now so the rest of the day doesn't matter but it does esp when I step on the scales tomorrow and am several lbs up!! I have 7lbs to lose by the end of the year to get my first mini target but I just don't know if I can do it, what do you guys think, is 7lbs realistic by the end of the year? I would prefer honest as I want to find myself something I can work towards x x

StarGir1 said:
I have no idea on syns for coleslaw but well done on having a good day

My tea was syn free but my chocolate orange after was not....I messed up today though as I thought i'd have musli for breakfast and got a pot of it thinking it won't be too bad as it's small (75g) and can go towards my Hex B...how wrong was I...12 syns for that tiny portion!!! With my Hexb it was still 8 so I kind of had that silly thought of well I've messed up now so the rest of the day doesn't matter but it does esp when I step on the scales tomorrow and am several lbs up!! I have 7lbs to lose by the end of the year to get my first mini target but I just don't know if I can do it, what do you guys think, is 7lbs realistic by the end of the year? I would prefer honest as I want to find myself something I can work towards x x

Definitely achievable star! It would be 1 pound a week from tomorrow until the 27th December, do have to bare in mind Christmas in the mist of it though! X

well i had 2 jacket potatoes with cheese for tea but have only kept half od it down the joys of morning sickness, had a bad day today woke up with a hellish migraine, and was fitty for the rest of the day don't remember very much of the day and didn't get out of bed til 5pm, now just groogy and feeling very weak, not helped by not keeping food down well, however i have been assured i ate a large chicken, and sweetcorn sandwich for lunch and kept it down, don't remember it but at least i have had food, probs not going to be on again tonight so have a good night everyone

Thanks Ladies, I know it's silly but I just want some reassurance as I have been struggling the last few weeks and the more I hear it's possible the more I will believe it and the more chance of me achieving this and I really want to get it so any positivity my way is appriciated

tata...I would love to lose a stone but that feels too scary for me but it'd be great wouldn't it, 1 stone less of both of us by xmas.

Jess - do you have any tips for christmas and the build up? I plan to be off plan for 3 days (xmas day, boxing day and xmas eve or new year) but need coping tips to keep me on track

Sweet, sorry to hear you've had a horrible day but you're almost through the worst bit of the early days so I hope you're feeling better soon hun and keep thinking of how good it felt to see the bean's heartbeat recently x

Aww I hope this morning sickness settled down soon for you.

I'm a bit gobsmacked, but I lost 2.5lb this week! 1lb to go to get my Club 10. Absolutely stunned.

Got a few jealous looks - there's a woman who started the week after me who I'm quite friendly with and she always ribs me because she hasn't got her half stone award yet - but she admits she drinks wine and ears cakes and biscuits all week! I was feeling a bit embarrassed but then I realised that all I'm doing is sticking to plan! I feel like I must be cheating!

Sorry to hear you're still being sick sweet but it'll be over soon I'm sure :) keep eating though, best thing you can do

Laura you totally are cheating, imagine losing weight LOL! Way to go on the 2.5lb though, I'd love to lose 2 this week but given that I was 1 UP this morning I don't think I'll see a miracle by Saturday.

Might start a food diary on here, maybe it'll make me feel guilty enough to stop binging =\

Saying that, I've just had my first Rocky Road HiFi Light and I think I'm in heaven. The whole box could go in one sitting! You could be witnessing my undoing...

lyricallylittle said:
Saying that, I've just had my first Rocky Road HiFi Light and I think I'm in heaven. The whole box could go in one sitting! You could be witnessing my undoing...

When they were first out I easily ate a box on a night -embarrassed smiley- same with peanut ones!

Now I seriously have to ration them- what a life!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats Lyrically!! What a great loss and a great moral to the story :) But oh oh now you know you can never go back, I adore RR Hifi bars and get OH to ration them or I'd not be able to stop myself

Great news Ciara :) Enjoy your free week ladies

Sleep well tata, lets both get those losses for the end of the year

All this talk of club 10 makes me think could I use that to inspire me for the end of the year because it'd be great to start the new year with 10% less of me....10lbs that now feel like I can achieve that..even if it's in January!

My WI is tomorrow, I would love to STS or loss even 1/2 but I expect and deserve a gain so anything less than 2 on is a result for me

Congrats LL- great loss! Good luck for tomorrow SG, what time do you weigh in? X

Hi everyone :) well done for all the losses you clever bunch!!

Am thinking of having a green day tomorrow...is this right?

B- 1 slice WM toast (hex B 1) marg (1 syn) bovril, apple.

L- 1 slice WM bread (hex B 2) marg (1 syn) wafer thin chicken (0.5 syns) lettuce, fruit, sun bites (4 syns)

D- jacket potato, beans, cheese (hexA)

6.5 syns xxx

Hey Jo, 7.30 so I'll spend all of tomorrow worrying about eating anything that's too heavy in case it makes a difference...as if the pizza and chocolate orange won't haha

Being back on here with you lot really is helping me get my mind back in to it and getting me the support I need now

Guessing you meant to send more Camz...but a green day is good, more Hex's esp if you aren't bothered about meat or may struggle to get 1/3 superfree with every meal as it isn't as strict

StarGir1 said:
Hey Jo, 7.30 so I'll spend all of tomorrow worrying about eating anything that's too heavy in case it makes a difference...as if the pizza and chocolate orange won't haha

Being back on here with you lot really is helping me get my mind back in to it and getting me the support I need now

Guessing you meant to send more Camz...but a green day is good, more Hex's esp if you aren't bothered about meat or may struggle to get 1/3 superfree with every meal as it isn't as strict

That's exactly what I'm like! Evening WI really does suck lol :( out of curiosity, what do you have? I tend to have fruit and a yogurt for brekkie, alpen light mid morning and a salad for dinner...tea after WI of course! X

Just seen the rest of your post has come through (for some reason first time I saw it it only showed your breakfast)

It looks like a green day to me, not sure on the syn values...my only worry is it doesn't look like much so make sure you don't go hungry hun

Looks good camz. X

Well done all the losers and ciara for getting club 10!

Well just jumped on scales and promptly jumped off again in a strop! Almost 5lbs up on wi but have had dinner and 2 glasses of water. Official wi in the morning, hopefully sleep will work its magic and the 5lb gain will be more like 1lb....I can hope!
Night night xx

StarGir1 said:
Just seen the rest of your post has come through (for some reason first time I saw it it only showed your breakfast)

It looks like a green day to me, not sure on the syn values...my only worry is it doesn't look like much so make sure you don't go hungry hun

Thanks love, it's more because I've got such a busy day, but will more than likely use syns for something extra/ and snack on more free/super free too :) I'm not the sort of person who is able to starve...it just doesn't happen for me haha! Xxx

Back