20 somethings

Aah, hence the trade mark. How is that feeling? I've not "met" anyone who has been through with the procedure before. Glad you are enjoying sw :) sorry to hear about you developing an eating disorder. I don't think it is uncommon to go from one extreme to the other.

It's a bit weird, going from eating mountains to barely managing a few mouthfuls. Unfortunately, many of us banders discover all the lovely high-fat/calorie foods that slip right through the band, rendering it useless!

hey :) posted a little while ago in here then not again since! lol im another one of those from one extreme to the other and back again types! stupid EDs seem to creep up without noticing! :(
started work last week! ahh! scary stuff, not worked in a while (been at home with kids) so am just tryin to get into my new routine, although not quite sure what that is yet! lol
WI tonight! after loosing only 1.5lbs in the past 4 weeks, i am really hoping for a WHOLE pound! lol :) X

I remember watching supersize vs superskinny (love it) and a man had a gastric band but he was forcing in more food, so his new stomach was expanding and stomach acid was going up his oegophagus digesting the food that couldn't fit in his new stomach. It was pretty grim. So it is the same as everything else, only as successful as you make it be. I'd be the same as that man, I don't do small amounts of food (obviously!) Really glad it is working for you though. Do you still fallow the same sw plan? I know there are adjustments for diabetes, pregnant and breastfeeding women. I did say i was nosy.

Oh good luck loolahoop, you are so close to target! That is great! A art in my group really stuggled with the last few lbs, as soon as she hit Target she relaxed and a few more lbs just fell off!

Hope it goes okay, tata!

Waiting for the OH to get home so we can head to Francesca's... We needed to leave 20 mins ago so I'm not so secretly hoping he's forgotten, is working late and we'll have to give it a miss...

It'll be grand Tata, hope you love it.

In college, about to do an assessment on material I've only read today. Always the best plan.

I want to send a text about going for dinner for my birthday but I'm always terrified that no one will turn up. Irrational you may think but it happened on my 16th (maybe 17th)

Aaargh! Someone throw some willpower my way please! Well and truly fallen off the wagon today, need to get planning for the rest of the week, had no fruit with me for morning snack and went downhill from there!
Got a nice on plan tea tonight of potato topped chicken, mushroom and leek pie with roasted veggies (i prepared it earlier and mike has text saying its in the oven) so hopefully can get out of work by 7.45pm and get home to eat it!

That happened on my 21st, Clare! Thankfully my next birthday was awesome and lots of people came out - still, I get the fear!

Plans cancelled so I'm dying my hair! All this talk made me get on it. Nothing fancy - Iced Chocolate omnomnomnomnom....

That pie sounds so tasty! I've got a real thing for leeks lately.

The OH is cooking tonight. Five spice chicken with roasted veg for me and in a wrap with cheese and mayo for him! The things he gets away with...

Hope it went well Tata.

Scarlet on the bright side your tea sounds great. Maybe you just bumped a little bit, shall we tie you down?

Clare I've always been scared of that happening, and because my birthday is exactly between Xmas and new year I rarely do anything. It is funny now I'm a bit smaller how many new "friends" I have.

Emily come do mine for me. To get mine to the right colour the hair dye dyes it darker than I like for about a week then fades to the right colour. I have to say your dinner sounds so much nicer than his!

I had roasted chicken today. Yum. It means I get to make my chicken soup for Thursday. I make amazing chicken soup. I make the stock the day before, then it goes in the fridge so I can skim off the fat the next day :)

I used to do mine a deep red which looked black for the first couple of days before fading to a lovely colour. I think I've bought the slightly darker brown colour this time so it may well do the same. Giving it an extra 5 mins on each session to hopefully cover my greys. *sob*

The OH won't eat roasted med veg which is a shame because they're so easy and so tasty! I just whack a huge tray in the oven and they last for a few days.

I had Spinning again today and my tough instructor covered what's usually my easy class. I feel absolutely exhausted! I had to have a coffee at 2 because I was literally nodding off at my desk! It also made me discover what a con those Nescafe Skinny Mocha sachets are - I have a box of them in my office from pre-SW so I looked up the syns - 4 for a skinny and 4.5 for full fat - so there can only be 10cal difference!

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been MIA, I caught the lurgy and have been mainly bed based. Could only just about face updating my food diary! Hope everyone well, I have caught up on the last few pages :)

Clare I hate organising birthday things. I am doing it at the moment and it is so stressful. I always worry people will agree to come, but then drop out last minute. When is your birthday?

Slinking back in with my tail between my legs after being MIA for ages. Apologies, have been feeling incredibly sorry for myself (God knows why) and doing a pi$$ poor job at weight loss too...hoping you ladies will have me back on the straight and narrow...the narrower the better. No idea what you've all been up to but I hope you're all well x

Home FINALLY with pie in my tummy! Back to work in less than 11hours though- boohoo!

Welcome Gracie, welcome back jade!
Fran one of my brothers' birthday is 28th, anothers is the 11th, all these December birthdays! My aunties is Christmas day too, that must be rubbish, my brothers have always had most people give one gift then say- its birthday and Christmas together but if it was on the same day must happen even more!
What's everyone up to tonight? I'm catching up on eastenders then going to bed! Shattered doesn't even cover it!

Back