20 somethings

thanks fran yeah keeping any food down is the number one aim, i failed in it yesterday didn't keep anything down.
current aims for me and bean.

a) minimise gaining -would rather sts or loose
b) eat anything as long as it stays down
c) once this morning sickness finally gets lost (only 3 weeks til i hit 12 weeks and it should start fadeing) get back on the wagon.

Don't feel bad if the sickness doesn't go at 12 weeks, mine only reduced at 18 weeks, my nieces mum had it right the way through but it was more contained to mornings where as I was sick in the street more than once... Bloody kids. I think your aims are good :)

I don't normally set goals with dates attached I think that is why I have been going so nutty. But I haven't weighed myself since official weigh in yesterday morning, and I how to hold out until Saturday night. Now I know I'm just over 1lb heavier than what my scales say at night.

So who has nice weekend plans (other than Emily :p ) I was debating going out somewhere but the rail links sw down. All this rain causes landslides, it also makes my walking route impossible :/ oh well, hibernation it is!

oops forgot to add i met the now husband on okcupid as well harley, :) online dating can be great

I wasn't even looking to date, just to make new friends. He visited me for the first time on 22 July 2011, we haven't spent a day since where we haven't seen each other. 22 July this year we got married. ^_^

Where abouts do you live Fran? Also are you on a farm or just have lots of odd pets? :)
My plans for the weekend (if it ever gets here- long week!) are tomorrow night got the girls coming round for an Ann summers party so should be a good giggle! Other than than, absolutely nothing and I can't wait! Don't think I've had a weekend with no plans since september! Going to catch up on washing and stuff then catch up on sky plus.might not even get out of my Jim jams on Saturday :) bliss!

Just had leftovers for lunch. Thinking a baked potato for dinner with my HexA cheese.

I'm just so pissed off at losing & gaining the same 3/4lb all the time. I realise there's no one to blame but me but it really pisses me off.

I know morning sickness can linger past 12 weeks i just have wishful thinking infact i think i was sick or at least feeling sick up til 16 weeks with nathaniel, but even feeling sick would be great compared to the throwing everything up routine i have going at the min, i can most days keep 1 meal down.

As for weekend plans we are off to visit my parents :), all the family will be up sat evening so get to see them and my friend is going to come down and see us before we set back off on sunday. We try to get down every 3 weeks to see my parents but with christmas close i know its going to be the last time for a while. Altho we have invited them to come see us on teh 23rd dec so i get to see them near crimbo.

ooo and my mum is makingme stew and dumplings so excited

Sorry sweet I didn't mean to sound patronising, and didn't realise you had had a baby already. just have a few friends who were taken by surprise that their sickness didn't magically stop after the first scan lol x

Ooh stew and dumplings sounds good...mmmmmmm

I'm on track today- woohoo! Popped to shop this morning to make sure I had supplies for today, although I did forget options sachets, might get mike on the case!
He's just text me saying he's got tickets to football 2 weeks sat, can't wait its always a great day and I felt really bad putting my foot down about the palace/brighton game as we have my brother and sister in law over for dinner that day! (his own fault for not listening when I ran the dates past him!)
Another random question, does anyone here like baby sweetcorn? Added some into my pasta for extra superfree (not that it needed extra) and I actually had to pick the slices out. Never been keen but keep trying it. Have def come to the conclusion its rank and will never taste better so think I'll give up trying! All housework at work done so get an hour to myself, think I might have a nap! :)

not patronising at all scarlett don't worry and i lost my last baby at 23 weeks ( went in to labour), so techincally this will be my first take home baby but not my first pregnancy

Sorry to hear that sweet, my family has been affected so many times by this x

Fran can I ask what you put in ur mushy pea curry, def want to try it soon x

Stew sounds fab! I love stew. Seeing family sounds lovely too :)

Jimjam day sounds lush. My dad is trying to nap in the lounge, I told him not to, Nate has climbed all over him, done snoring noise and hit him with a book. Oh and poked him up the bum. So funny. No I don't live on a farm, i am surrounded by farmland though. We only have chickens, quail, fish and a dog. Everything else (rabbits, rats, deer, badgers, woodpeckers etc) are wild and just come in/live in our garden.

Clare sounds like you are having a good sw day. :)

Having burgers with a babybel in the middle tonight. Dad is having his without te cheese. Because I don't want to se a full pack of mince on us I am making mini meatballs for pastina tomorrow lunchtime. SO excited!

There are loads of recipes but what I did was dice an onion, carrot, courgette, aubergine, mushrooms and I chopped some green beans in half and crushed a couple of cloves of garlic. I think I diced some peppers as well. I softened the onions in frylight, then added the garlic and all the veg apart from the green beans which I par boiled. When they were soft I added a tin of mushypeas, a tin of baked beans and a carton of pasatta. Stirred, added 1tbsp of curry powder, some dried chilli flakes and 1tsp of ground cumin. Then I let it simmer for 15mins, added the green beans, cooked for 5 more minutes and served with rice last night and with sw chips the other day.

College again tonight.

I caved today and eat McCoys which were a whopping 13 syns but still manageable if I'm good with dinner.

Hopefully joe will have something on for me coming in but I wouldn't like to count on it! :p

Ah man, I love mccoys! What flavour did you have? My parents bought a big bag of them in cheese and onion. Mmm resist! Is Joe usually good at cooking something while you are out?

Nate is having an early night after being a tired boy all day then all I need to do is bung the chips (already par boiled) in the actifryer, bob the burgers in the pan, and assemble everything. I've even already made a salsa. Low sun day today and I have used 2 so far.

On a side note it sounds like it is raining arrows here :/ and the wind is whipping round the house

Thanks, ive seen loads of variations I guess its one that you can just chuck in whatever you like, will give it a go on the weekend I think

Weather here is crap too, flooding everywhere and trees blown over blocking alot of roads, pain in the butt lol thankfully my mum came down today so I had a lift home from work otherwise id probably have been blown half way across the midlands by now

evening all! well ive had a fab day sw wise! proud of myself and only had 1.5 syns so far on half a fish finger! (if someone could check this for me would be v.grateful! birds eye breaded fish fingers, literally nicked half off charlies plate :) )
breakfast - fruit salad with blueberries, apple, grapes and a banana.
lunch - pasta with pepper, mushrooms, celery, tinned toms and a mini pot of philly light (1/2 hexa)
got hungry at about 5 but was still at work so had a mugshot and now not hungry. still need my b choice so might syn some philly to have on scan bran (other 1/2 of my a was for milk in coffee)
got an options planned for when evening choccy monster takes ovr so 2 more syns)
finally a good day- about time!

has anyone seen or heard from jess recently? shes gone AWOL along with jenna and mandy :(

Useless fran! He had dinner at his mums today as well so it'll just be me that I'm cooking for. I think I'll go for salt & chilli chicken & chips - syn free of course.

Weather here is awful too, flooding & the like. It makes driving a nightmare. Not the rain, the fact that no one in Glasgow seems able to drive in a bit of rain. We get it a lot. You do not need to drive 10mph at all times!

They were steak McCoys btw, the best kind.

Back