20 somethings

Congrats on the loss Harley,

Well i had a rubbish start to the day throwing up bile :( should try to eat something soon but still feeling very sick, off the the parents tonight instead of the morning hoping the trains will be less busy plus i generally feel less ill in the evenings.

Well done Harley that's fab!

Oh sweet that doesn't sound nice :( really hope it passes for you soon! Good idea travelling this evening, do you have far to go? X

Hi everyone. Have had my lunch in my classroom today (just fancied a bit of peace before th afternoon nursery rabble get here haha!) I'm so enjoying being back on track :) today so far I've had

Choc orange hifi (YUM!!!) HEXB apple

Jacket, beans and cheese (even remove some cheese as it looked too much to be a HEX A)
Space raiders saucy BBQ (YUM!!!) 6 syns (worth it!) some diet coke, and will have more fruit with the munchkins later!

Fruit not strictly WITH lunch today but I'm too full! Shepherds pie tonight (which I thought we were having last night) after having hair and nails done for the big wedding in the morning!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Looks like a good day Laura, nice to see you are back on track :)

Oh sweets that sucks. A plain cracker might help. I was always worse when I was hungry or tired. Hope you have a nice time at your parents.

Harley that's a fab loss! You must be so chuffed. I'd love to lose 4 lbs.

Walk was nice, it is quite mild out now. bumped into the delivery man on the way back and either 1 dress has arrived or they are in the same pack. Eeii

Well done Harley, so pleased for you :)

Sweet, I hope it eases soon :( must suck for you but keep your eye on the long term happiness :)

Went for a subway salad for lunch (2 syns for the sauce) but it was uninspiring at best. I know I said that last time but I really should learn my lesson.

Work's been a bit tense this morning. One of the guys complained about others using mobile phones, honestly it's like being in school!

Scarlett going from doncaster to sheffield its about 45mins by car but takes around 1 1/2 -2 hours by train and bus and we are taking the monster pup, we are setting off around 7:30 and should in thorey be there by 9.

I did just have a 4 syn biscuit from one of the kids, but will only have to syn gravy with my tea tonight (3 to be safe) so will be fine! Xxx

Hi everyone. Absolutely exhausted today! It was absolutely tipping it down last night so I stayed up in case the OH wanted a lift home from the station, but none of my messages got through so he just wandered in, soaking wet, at 23.45 when I was starting to panic about where he might be! Apparently he woke up at 2am and then every hour after that. Eventually he got up and watched tv for a bit. I was completely oblivious, dead to the world.

Great work, Laura! Sounds like your head's really in it. :D

I've been feeling a bit anxious about going out for my dad's birthday tonight and all the syns that will probably rack up. I had it all planned but I've realised the starter contains chestnuts (1 syn each) and pepper sauce (potentially 50ml double cream [11.5 syns] and 50ml white wine [1.5syns])!!! I think I'm going to say sod it and do some serious flexi-synning. Main course is okay (I think) - short rib of beef with roast shallot, jerusalem artichoke and prunes (synned if cooked, HexB if semi-dried). Two glasses of wine is up to 17 syns before I start! I'm going to aim for a maximum of 35 syns - I saved 9 yesterday so that's 11 to make up through the week, which is doable. It's just the thought of that being 700 calories all on its own that's making me wince!

Sounds like you are being very sensible Emily, have a nice time and have a couple of low syn days.

Mum made pastina for lunch partly from my stock yesterday and the meatballs i made so I helped.... It was bloody lovely. Now having 2 satsumas, a mullerlight and a banana. 2.5 syns and a heb used so far. Having a high syn day so will be rummaging in my treat bag later!

Laura your kids are always bringing you treats that must be hard.

Lmao Scarlett I wouldn't know - such a good girl me!

50 mins left in work and I have no work to do - haven't since about lunchtime. Being a trainee is flippin' annoying sometimes x

Thanks girls for the kind words. I have dusted myself off and got back on the horse with a new sense of ambition :D

Scarlett well done for resisting, it looks amazing. Dough balls are my favourite :drool:

Any nice plans for the weekend everyone?

Hi everyone!

Yes Fran it can be difficult, but I only eat the ones from the clean kids haha!

Just had shepherds pie for tea, yum!!! Went into town and had nails and hair done, ready for the wedding tomorrow! I'm getting quite excited, looking forward to getting dressed up and spending the day with OH looking gorgeous in his suit!!

Xxx

Ooh have a fab time Laura I'm jealous!

My weekend plans...getting these monstrous eyebrows waxed, gym and then chilling. Sunday however will be horrific as I'm taking assembly on Monday morning (shoot me) so need to prepare!
On the plus booked 4 days away during may for a friends hen party! Sure I've no money but you only live once haha!

Ooh have a fab time Laura I'm jealous!

My weekend plans...getting these monstrous eyebrows waxed, gym and then chilling. Sunday however will be horrific as I'm taking assembly on Monday morning (shoot me) so need to prepare!
On the plus booked 4 days away during may for a friends hen party! Sure I've no money but you only live once haha!

Eek I will thanks Hun :) will post a pic of me all dolled up in my outfit in the morning! Xxx

Back