20 somethings

I've had over 60 syns today. Didn't realise quite how bad the curry and chocolate cake I had at the Hungry Horse would be, and there's no 3g/wifi there so I couldn't even check on the app. Buckling down for the rest of the week!

Harley, you can usually get away with meals like that so long as you are on track the rest of the week. I know I have.

Tata, sounds like a plan. I hope you enjoy the wedding, that's what they are for really :)

Jenna, fingers crossed for you in the morning. Just look at how far you have come so quickly! You have lost nearly 30% of your weight! Let us know how you get on hun.

Got my knitting needles clicking :) best order the wool and cable needle for my next project.

I'm enjoying a glass of wine too tata, wish I had some strawberries though!

Here watching x factor, its such a fix its hilarious haha. Gary barlow doesn't even seem to like his act, and decided to put half naked people standing on stage with him? Haha love it

Exactly he's just having a laugh, and at least he knows what he's good at, entertains me anyway! Think his time may be up though......although the x factor producers seem to have decided they want rid of christopher!

Lightweight Tata :p I feel fuzzy after one drink. I haven't really drunk for years though so it is no surprise.

Harley, honest, I've had pizza and ice cream and lost a couple of lbs. Only once in a while though, it kind of shocks the system. Hoping that works over Christmas! Haha. I will have to be super good until then for it to work.

Just seen a recipe for Christmas brownies... It says 65 calories per serving so pretty tempted to make them for the christmas party (read make them, scoff them in the car on the way, and hand in a chocolate smeared plate...)

God Chris Maloney does my head in. He was so rude about Ella being eliminated. I really hope he goes.

One of my new years resolutions is to learn how to drive and I have just been looking at some local driving instructors. Getting kind of down about how expensive it is going to be. I might take an intensive course which is £745 for 40 hours. So much money!!

Chris Maloney just doesn't seem to realise he makes tings worse for himself when he talks! I wish someone would tell him!

Driving lessons are so expensive hun. And then when you're done with that running a car is so blummin expensive too! Hence why I am car-less right now!

I've had a really mopey day today. Spent the afternoon looking for a nice slow cooked casserole recipe but then couldn't be bothered to go to the supermarket. Luckily my cousin text to ask if we fancied going to the carvery with my Nanna. I've had a big plate of superfree (albeit definitely cooked with butter) with beef and a drizzle of gravy. Otherwise I know I just would have spent the evening picking.

I'm going to make the pork, mustard and cider casserole in the SW magazine tomorrow. Looks super tasty!

How is everyone?

sweet dreams jenna, i hope it isn't an important limb that falls off ;)

Emily, sounds like you prevented serious syns. little pickers wear big knickers! I've heard good things about that casserole. one of the ladies made it into the raffle prize the other week. shame i didn't win it!

So pleased I got my wool and cable needles, and now mum has shown me how to cable (not as complicated as the pattern reads) because she is doing some cabling hopefully i can get them done before xmas :)

Roast pork tomorrow. YUMMY! except i have to watch dad eat the crackling....

Back