20 somethings

Amazon have the trilogy for 11.99 free delivery, have thought about reading them myself

Am 3 or 4 chapters in and already hooked! Looking forward to the 1 hour commute to work tomorrow, and back haha!

Night everyone, will catch up in the morning xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww ciara, early night then?

I mix around my menus quite often to give me a boost.

I get a lot of books from the book people, the trilogy was 4.99 there but someone took over the computer then it was out of stock :( hopefully they will be in stock again soon.

Feeling queasy and tired. Watched peep show, now American dad then sleep. :)

Have a good Monday everyone!

Yeah should be asleep now. Happens every Sunday night, can't sleep since I slept in this morning sand coz I know I need to get up for work! And then of course my Mind doesn't switch off and my thoughts go in odd directions!

Yeah think ill try and mix things up a bit alright :)

Sitting outside sainsburys waiting for it to open since I had to drop joe off at 7.30 again, luckily he's getting his new car today so won't need to keep doing this! Trying to make a mental list!

Ciara I couldn't sleep last night either, such a horrible feeling. Woke up just before the alarm as well - felt robbed!

There must have been something in the air because I couldn't sleep either. I think I kept dozing off a little and waking up - I don't feel like I've slept at all. Stupid Mondays!

Thinking about SW v WW again. Don't get me wrong, I love SW and I'm staying at it but I think WW makes it a lot easier to justify sweets and crisps. Not saying that this is a good thing but I now really grudge 6/7 syns for crisps (not that it put me off at the weekend!) but it just seems like such a high number. I guess it's just the thought that you 'only' have 15 syns when intact you have all this free food too.

I also bought 50/50 bread to use as my HexB. I know it's not strictly allowed but I much prefer it and I don't think it'll affect my losses too much.

Morning girls :)

Too much to catch up on over the weekend but I had a great time in Manchester at the weekend, but got VERY drunk :giggle: bed time was 4.30am! Back on it today and ready to face a gain tomorrow!
Hope everyones ok. I'm not a happy bunny..A- its Monday. B- It's chucking it down. C- I have a cold!
booooo! x

Urgh I hate colds Jo. Not going to exeter today for fear of more rain so we are going tomorrow. By car as the trains are buggered. So laptop should be back tomorrow, yay. Instead we are picking up breezeblocks for round the quail shelter to hopefully thwart them for good. Yesterday's defenses seemed to work so that is good.

Clare only you know what works best for you and what you want out of it. I know I couldn't do with weighing and counting everything, I tend to keep my syns for the evening to save on counting as it is, but for other people it works right for them and their lifestyle because they want to be able to just pick things up and have more treats. If you do change I hope you stay in our wee thread :) one lady join sw from ww and i text her as I'd not seen her for a few weeks, she was going back to ww because all the free food on sw scared her.

I like how you slept like a log. I do too but it takes me forever to drop off. I can't sleep in a silent room I need some noise at a very low volume. Bit bonkers really.

Anyone got anything tasty planned for tea? I'm having another green day. Fruit and yogurt for breakfast, mushroom risotto for lunch, then pitta pizza, sw chips and veg for tea. Mmm. Having diet coke chicken again for tomorrow's tea. Loverly. I live how my family pulls a face at these things then after they've had it request it all the time.

I've been getting pain down my back from my lower ribs down to my hips over the weekend. Has anyone else had this with weight loss? It doesn't make a lot of sense. I've been wracking my brains for something that's caused it but I haven't had any bumps or been overactive. I feel so achey!

On the plus side, my boss looked at his pay slip today and noticed he had a special bonus listed. We thought it was for training he had done but it was half the amount they usually give. I checked mine and I had an even higher special bonus! Just what I need ahead of Christmas! I'm being a bit cautious as we don't know where it's come from, but my boss thinks our old boss might have applied for a bonus for a special project that I took the lead on. I'm hoping it's not an administrative error... Certainly brightened my Monday!

Fran I'm not going anywhere, I couldn't go back to eating WW portions of pasta! :D

Resisted a McDonald's for lunch, I'm beginning to get suspicious of this willpower, it's not like me at all!

I've never tried diet coke chicken, what is it and is it any good? Steak & chips for us tonight, need to grab some mushrooms on the way home for a bit of Superfree :)

Mmmmm steak and chips... *drools* I used to do diet coke gammon but the chicken version looks different. In the chicken version you use passata and an onion as well as a can of diet coke. The gammon I did just involved pineapple (which I left out because I didn't like pineapple back then), red pepper, gammon and diet coke - I think it was based on a Nigella recipe. It's meant to be full fat coke to make it really sugary and sticky but I just cooked it down until the coke thickened up. The chicken looks really nice!

Glad the quails survived another night, Fran! Sounds like you'll get a nice bit of body magic in with those breezeblocks. I used to be like you with needing low level noise. I used to sleep with the radio on really quietly (made for some crazy dreams where I seemed to incorporate all the dialogue in adverts) but now any noise is too much. Last night a white van parked up across the road for ages with its engine running - drove me mad!

You need to start bottling this willpower, Clare - you'd make a fortune!

I normally sleep like a log , it's just those Sunday nights!

One of my housemates was asking me about slimming world yesterday and I was happy to talk about it, felt really enthusiastic actually, because normally I never talk about it, only my family knew I was doing it, only told my housemates last week I'm doing it. They noticed I'd lost weight but I'd not mentioned it. I quite liked talking to someone about it, because normally I just do that on here! But it's nice to get a chance to go on about it in my house!

Emily I hope your bonus is for you afterall!

My shopping willpower is fading as my diet willpower is growing - ah well, it's Christmas, I have lots of nights out :D

My brother's gf was asking me about SW when we went out for dinner because I was asking what size the wine glasses were etc. She had been very complimentary when I first saw her (I haven't seen her since my first week of SW) and said it wasn't just that I had lost weight but that I seemed body confident. Her sister has recently lost 21kg (about 46lbs) through calorie counting and taking up running and she was really interested in how it promotes healthy eating.

The only thing was that she was surprised at the weight I want to get to (9st 3) even though it's in the upper half of my healthy BMI, saying 'That's almost the same as me!' I wasn't really sure how to take that... She's slightly taller than me and under 9st (she told me that with glee when I was at my heaviest and very depressed - it was very hard to look thrilled for her!) so I don't think 9st 3 is all that drastic! I just know that I looked pretty good at 9st 7 but I also know I still felt I had weight to lose. If I set my target there and still wanted to lose then I'd have to drop to 9st, and I think that might be just a tad too much for me.

Hi everyone! Muchos excitement at school today, the corridors have started to flood and so everyone is praying to get sent home today...and at the very least for our staff meeting to be cancelled!!

Cross your fingers!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back