20 somethings

Laura, I will let you off, have to have Wednesday weighers!

Jade, I would have snaffled some for the trip home! Don't do that tomorrow though!

Emily, I'm the same now. Other than when I have hormonal bum I rarely "go". I've been needing to for the past couple of days, but no result :/ I will have to take something tomorrow when I get home most likely. does explain why the scales seem not to be moving. I have been mixing green and ee (to reduce the food bill really). It doesnt matter what plan I'm on. Mum's been saying about going often and we eat the same meals. So frustrating. Not as bad as being faced by all tht curry! HOW CRUEL! I'd make him eat it in one go. Haha. Or rather I would eat it in one go!

Scarlet, good point about needing a boat. I think we are getting time off for the rain but the railway lines are buggered. I try to look at my monthly average to not feel disheartened with bad weeks. Just do your best hun, that's all you can do.

Oh Fran - not you too! It's so uncomfortable!

Has anyone else seen the new SW mobile site? It's fab!

Jade, I had no idea the Bachelors Savoury Rice was free - I'd been 1.5 synning it but a quick look at syns online put me right. Sorry you didn't find any but thank you for helping me out!

Laura, it's great seeing you so positive and focused! It really helps me to stay on track.

Oh Fran - not you too! It's so uncomfortable!

Has anyone else seen the new SW mobile site? It's fab!

Jade, I had no idea the Bachelors Savoury Rice was free - I'd been 1.5 synning it but a quick look at syns online put me right. Sorry you didn't find any but thank you for helping me out!

Laura, it's great seeing you so positive and focused! It really helps me to stay on track.

Thanks love, for the first time in my life I have totally accepted that this isn't just a diet (I know that's so cliched, but it's true for me!!) that is going to be short term, I'm gonna have to do it for life, and to be honest I'm going to have days where I eat and drink a lot every once in a while so may aswell do it in moderation from the start!

I'm excited by losing weight, and how I'm going to look and feel in 3 stones time will be amazing, if how I feel after a 1 stone 10lb loss already!! I'm really proud of us all, and genuinely love this group!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Camz I second that. Going to a group was good but on here is constant support where no one tells me off for having crisps but just tells me to get back on it.

Feeling odd tonight. Had no syns today so was planning on a petit pain with quorn, lettuce and tomato but I'm not at all hungry so I don't think I'll bother - not that I'm complaining! I don't wanna say it too soon but I think something in me might actually have clicked!

Camz I second that. Going to a group was good but on here is constant support where no one tells me off for having crisps but just tells me to get back on it.

Feeling odd tonight. Had no syns today so was planning on a petit pain with quorn, lettuce and tomato but I'm not at all hungry so I don't think I'll bother - not that I'm complaining! I don't wanna say it too soon but I think something in me might actually have clicked!

That's brilliant Clare!! I'm chomping on mikados- 10 for 5 syns, taking me to 8 syns for the day :) happy with that! We can do it love!! Also I've just realised you are a fellow Celtic fan??? Xxx

That's brilliant Clare!! I'm chomping on mikados- 10 for 5 syns, taking me to 8 syns for the day :) happy with that! We can do it love!! Also I've just realised you are a fellow Celtic fan??? Xxx

Haha yup, did you not catch my posts the night of the barca game? I was offering a 3stone gain in exchange for a goal :D

So jumped on the start now band wagon Day 1 today went really well had 7 syns and I'm quite full and managed to turn down cake and sweets for some ones birthday today so passed my first hurdle successfully id say. :). Just hope I can keep this momentum going and have a good first week loss. How did everyone do today?

Sent from my KFTT using Forum Runner

So jumped on the start now band wagon Day 1 today went really well had 7 syns and I'm quite full and managed to turn down cake and sweets for some ones birthday today so passed my first hurdle successfully id say. :). Just hope I can keep this momentum going and have a good first week loss. How did everyone do today?

Sent from my KFTT using Forum Runner

Way to go Amy :D

Well done amy thats a great start

Ive been a bit bad the last few days after a 2lb gain on friday that wasnt really deserved as I was only up 0.4lb after the wedding and was good every day after so felt a bit blah about it all :/ ah well fresh start tomorrow see what I can claw back for friday!

My weight is yo-yoing atm think I may have to try the strict approach where I dont have any treats up until xmas and just use my syns for food for meals as I cant stop at just one sweet or chocolate! In january I managed to give up chocolate for two months after my oh challenged me to do it for a month and I did it an extra month to prove that I wasnt gunna just jump back into a bag of malteasers, may do it again until xmas and then again after xmas up until wedding to try get back that control I had before to do it

Well I got nothing to lose by trying it(other than weight hopefully haha) so starting tomorrow NO chocolate lol wish me luck girls I think I may be pulling my hair out in about a week!

Well my night shift is going horribly. Very envious of you lot tucked up in bed! :)

Well my night shift is going horribly. Very envious of you lot tucked up in bed! :)

Hope your shift is almost finished? I'm just heading to work now in the rain and the dark if that makes you feel better?

Early WI tonight (instead of tomorrow) at 7pm, then off to the pub for tea with the OH and inlaws. Going to google the menu now and decide what to have! Xxx

Back