20 somethings

Good luck Christie :) you know you can do it which is half the battle.

Soufflé I envy you for not having 8 hours of work ahead of you lol!

Tube driver was closing the doors, saw me running for it and opened them for me! How nice!!

Amazing :) bus drivers in Glasgow would drive on deliberately!

Had an early midweek weigh in and honestly I think it's the first time I've been down on my weekend one lol! There's a lot to be said for actually following the plan.

I've finally finished. Popped into tesco on the way home for lettuce (!) and walked the dog in the pissing rain so now I'm in my warm cosy bed. At last! Have a good day at work everyone x

Amazing :) bus drivers in Glasgow would drive on deliberately!

Had an early midweek weigh in and honestly I think it's the first time I've been down on my weekend one lol! There's a lot to be said for actually following the plan.

They always would here too so I can't believe it! A good omen for the day maybe?!

Well done!

Aww how nice ciara. Bus and train drivers are nice down here. I couldn't buy a train ticket because the queue was so big I'd miss te train so the train ticket man just went "hmm, a fiver?" Ha ok! One bus driver said he would drive to my house for me, would the bus fit down my road, it wouldn't so he couldn't Haha.

Sleep well Sophie, I used to hate night shifts.

Good luck Laura, and have a nice time tonight :)

Good night (kinda!) soufflé :)

Hope it is a good omen for the day. I can't be bothered at all today. I'm up and ready (at last) but its flippin' freezing and I can't be bothered prepping lunch - I have some mugshots/super noodles/savoury rice packs in my drawer at work so it's going to be one of those days I think!

Argh so confused!

Wi before wedding was 17st9.4 then midweek wi after wedding was 17st9.8 then by wi friday I was 17st11.4 now after 4 really bad days (i had a share bag of vice versas to myself everyday! Plus ate badly) and midweek wi showing at 17st8.5!

Congrats on shimmying off another lb! As Fran says, sometimes your body just needs that little boost!

I finally managed to get some stuff out my system which put me back to my lowest morning WI (phew) but I've just had a Hi Fi bar and now my stomach is cramping and hurting so badly. Obviously all this meat does not agree with me! Popping home in a minute for some savoury rice and hoping it will settle my stomach.

I bought a little cheat at the weekend - Tesco do bags of pre-diced veg for soup! I would normally make my own but it was part of a multibuy deal so I boiled and blitzed it last night. It's got carrot, swede, potato and onion in it so it'll be a nice 2/3 superfree tea for me tonight. It was 3 bags for £2.50 so for 75p it's not bad at all. I'm going to have it with Ryvita croutons and some melted cheddar... *bliss* I am a little bit food obsessed...

Ciara - I hope your day continued just as well as it started!

Im being extra good now to keep it off, wholemeal sandwich with dairylea light, yoghurt and a banana for breakfast, mugshot for lunch, and I think sausage and sw chips and some mixed veg for dinner probably have an apple for snack before I go to work

Just had a mint hot chocolate in a cafe. Was so good so that is my syns for the day, plus 4-5 of chips my son had at lunch. He has eaten SO much today and us currently passed out in the car. Got my dad a nice jumper for Christmas so only have my mum left to buy for. I tend to delay getting hers as at the last minute she sees something she loves. I have got her a pre-christmas present of a new bauble. I also got 2 new dresses and a pair of patterned leggings and I have decided to just let other people pick out my sizes as I obviously have no clue anymore!

Other than the hot chocolate and 4/5 chips I had 2 one syn sausages this morning, Bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, egg and half a banana, lunch was salad, jacket potato with beans and half a hea of cheese but I won't have any milk today just in case. Diet coke chicken is made and in the fridge so it just needs reheating and rice boiling when we are ready :) and I have my heb left too :)

Glad your midweek check is good Christie, stay on track and I'm sure you'll have a loss this week.

I should do, surely I cant do too much damage now I got my positive head on, it did help seeing that on the scales made me more determined now!

Ive had to scrap the sausage dinner as the past 4 times ive been into lidl they havent had the sausages I get and today they didnt have any sausages at all! So ive dug a curry out of the freezer and bought some chicken breasts to boil up to go in it to have with rice

I think you will be fine with that Clare! Am currently sitting upstairs and pottering on laptop etc, basically to keep me from thinking about food before weigh in...it's not working to be honest, and I still have a whole hour to wait til I can go!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hope so guys, feel a bit guilty about it now but what can you do?

Hope the WI goes well camz, I'm sure it will.

I just tried on the 2 dresses I bought for Xmas parties and they both fit (yay!) and I like them both so I have no idea what to wear this Saturday for my work night!

hi everyone, sorry I'm not dropping in during the days, its a pain in the bum trying to do anything through my phone screen and its million cracks :( hopefully should be able to get it repaired soon on the insurance though. first time its ever been upstairs without its padded phone sock on and i drop the bloody thing back down to the bottom step! unbelievable, but just my luck!
good luck wednesdays weighers! Laura I couldnt do the sit and wait anymore! I used to be an evening weigher, so glad its first thing in the morning now I'm an at home weigher, I know my stomach is empty and its the weight I actually am rather than worry about how much my lunch or drinks weigh! :rolleyes:
Christie good luck for a good loss, love it when the midweek weigh is a nice surprise! although for me midweek was saturday and there was no way I was going anywhere near them after the day I had! lol
Fran, you have done so well and will continue to do so I'm sure :) how lovely to be able to get into sizes you didnt think possible!
Clare youll be fine, one off plan meal wont make you put on weight, just like one on plan meal wont make you lose! Its the bigger picture and it all balances out, especially if you are exercising this evening too.

Had a good day, almost went horribly wrong when i scoffed 2 of the cupcakes I made yesterday, but sat there and worked out the syns from the recipe and they are 5.5 each so still within the days allowance. phew! still got my hexb and 2 syns if I want them (had an options too so up to 13) but not even had dinner yet. If I get a sweet craving I'll use my hexb for fruit n fibre, thats usually sweet enough to get rid of it!
Mike wants me to cut his hair tonight...meh! I hate doing his hair as its so fine and I've never been god at mens hair, never really had gent clients when I was hairdressing. Plus the way he likes it means when its not got products in it it looks like a bowl cut. its the only way to cut it how he likes but it was not nice the other week in the hotel sitting there having his brothers take the piss out of his hair looking like a bowl cut when its me that did it! would rather he go to my friend as she is till a hairdresser but he's so bloody stubborn he won't. Annoying!
Anyway, one of his better qualities is that he makes my dinner during the week, and its just arrived! I'll be back on in a bit xxx

Enjoy your dinner Scarlett! I caved to joes request for hamburgers but I'm having mine with no bun to save on syns. Put cheese in the middle of 2 burgers for him since he seen it on man v food the other night.

Back