20 somethings

Clare how exciting that they both fit! You could get Joe to pick :) oh, and last week unafraid burgers and I put a babybel light in the middle of mine and mums and they were fab. I had the cheese as part of my hea but you could just count it as 2 syns.

Thanks scarlet hun. It still baffles and amazes me every time. I know it works for other people, but they're special is a difficult mindset to shake. Glad the cakes worked out ok. I found a lot of none-diet buns are around 5 syns. I made some lovely annabel karmen ones but Nate didn't like them, they were low enough syn for me to enjoy. I think it is all the buttercream icing that kills the syns, if you bake buns properly they don't need all that as they'd be moist enough already

Evening everyone!

Christie I may join you on the no chocolate thing. The celebrations/treats in work are killing me so probably best if I give it up completely. Saying that though my bf bought me an advent calendar today which will be hard to resist. How many syns are in advent calendar chocolates? Around 2 I was going to guesstimate.

Clare I usually make burgers with babybels in the middle like Fran and they are delish. One of my favourite meals with homemade relish and some SW chips. Who needs a bun anyway :whistle:

Today was better emotion wise, but not food wise. I just need to draw a line under it. I have used my weekly syn allowance completely now and so its two syn free days for me. Luckily I am weighing in Thursday lunchtime this week!

I am having mushy pea curry for tea for some superspeed boosting and going to make a soup for lunch tomorrow. It has rice in it which I hope will stop me from craving a carb (bread!) which is what usually happens.

Evening everyone!Christie I may join you on the no chocolate thing. The celebrations/treats in work are killing me so probably best if I give it up completely. Saying that though my bf bought me an advent calendar today which will be hard to resist. How many syns are in advent calendar chocolates? Around 2 I was going to guesstimate.

The Joker bought me a Moshi Monsters advent calendar - instead of chocolate, I get a new Moshi Monster every day!

...I'll get my coat.

The Joker bought me a Moshi Monsters advent calendar - instead of chocolate, I get a new Moshi Monster every day!

...I'll get my coat.

Thats a perfect idea! A guy in work has a Moshi Monster one, but not as cool it just has chocolate in.

I did see a Liz Earle (my fave skincare brand) advent calendar which maybe I should of gotten instead. A new skincare sample everyday sounds like my idea of heaven.

Ooh Jade that advent calendar sounds great!

Girls, I don't know what you've done to me but despite deciding to skip the gym and enjoy an hour at home to myself I ended up getting changed and heading in there! Feeling virtuous and am on zero syns for today so far! Hoping my good behaviour is represented on the scales tomorrow...

Hey ladies! Busy day here in school!

Well, I forgot to weigh myself this morning. Going to weigh tomoro morning as tonights weigh in says a gain and I want to get an accurate
reading!

Well I'm on 3 syns from space invaders.. 0.5syns on greek yoghurt and 2 syns on options caramel..

Waste of 2 syns to be honest on the options, I'd rather go back to my mint flavour tbh..

I think having 2 days in a row that good usually makes me feel good.. But I really want to have a golden week before my mums wedding.

My bridesmaids dress fits now with the bit put into it but tbh, I feel embarrassed that I have to get it put in! I was down to 11.8 stone but at the moment I'm hovering over 12.8 and can't get my head around everything.. I'm thinking I maybe need to start an eating diary to see where I can improve!

A diary really is good, you need a paper one so when you bite it, write it! It is easy to forget bits ofthis and that.

Emily you are such a good girl!

I'm click clacking away seen as though I used my syns in the city. Now my tum is churning and gut feels Urgh, hoe I'm not I'll tomorrow but it might be all the beetroot I have been eating.... I love beetroot. I turned my wee pink in the past through scoffing it. Haha.

Hi everyone!! Not long back from the pub, and WI...1.5lbs off this week!! Over the moon, after all the booze at the wedding and WI being a day early!! Got off my 1lb gain and a little more!! 2.5lbs to go til I get my 2stone, woohoo! Hoping to get it over the next 3 weeks (before Xmas day) and hopefully keep the award over Xmas!

Glad everyone is well tonight, I am tucked up in bed listening to the rain, and honestly hoping school floods so I get a day off haha, I though as an adult I would get over these ridiculous wishes haha! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done, Laura! You've been doing brilliantly!

I have had half a syn today - mostly because I felt weird not having any! Desperately hoping I can match Laura's loss and get my 1.5 stone award tomorrow but I've had most of my syns this week which isn't normal for me. We'll see what the scales say tomorrow night...

Good luck to all our Wednesday Weighers! Fingers crossed for you, Fran!

Well done laura x

Off to bed I think, good luck to emily and fran and any other wednesday weighers, hopefully a few awards being won by you girls tomorrow and targets being hit!

Nite all x

Congrats Laura!

Yep Wednesday weigher too Fran, good luck to you and Emily! Lets see some good results today :D I'm hoping for an ok loss, been 100% this week. If I don't see much of a change I know I'm going to have to switch things up a bit food wise!

Hope everyone has a good day x

Good luck to all you weds weighers!! I'm on my way to work and the rain is just dreadful... Took me such a long time to get there yesterday, hope its not the case today!! X

Haha not looking like it :-( oh well! And bus has turned up on time which was half the battle yesterday, think I'm resigned to a non exciting day at work haha! Xxx

Non exciting is good camz lol!

So my official midweek weigh in puts me up 1lb. I know I eat a lot recently though so I'm hoping that goes back down quickly. I know the analogy goes that one meal won't make you gain but it bloody well feels like it!

Running late as it is and joes just came back in to tell me my car (now all mine, yay!) has frozen over. Wonderful. That will be noodles for lunch then!

Eek I stepped on the scales this morning I dont know why but its back up 3lb :/ I hope its just cos I was wearing my uniform whereas the other day I weighed in as little as poss lol or maybe its just cos I had a curry last night so maybe its just settled in my stomach, either way it better be gone again on Friday cos if the 17st8.5 was a fluke I will be disappointed

More painful tummy after eating for me today. I'm doing the usual low-consumption for WI day! Fruit and a Hi Fi for breakfast and soup for lunch.

We've had a couple of dry days here so it's hard to imagine what it's like over the other side of the country!

How are my Wednesday Weigher buddies doing?

Back