20 somethings

Yay scarlet.

Oh Jo I'd be starving too. I think people would be appalled by how much I eat *blush*

Really?! Tell me what you've eaten today?! It's dinner times I struggle with as we don't really have anywhere to eat lunch, it's so hard! Roll on home time..

**mentally tells self that the vending machine at the metro station will NOT help**

I don't think I will be much help as I'm at home all day.

B: grapes, 3 slices of banana my son lobbed at me, wholemeal roll (heb), 6 cherry tomatoes, 2 mushrooms, an onion (all cooked in frylight), 1.5 Tesco light choices sausages (1.5 syns), 1tsp brown sauce (0.5 syns)
S: clementine
L: 2 bowls of homemade minestrone soup, clementine, mint mullerlight.

I have had a cup of tea and 1L of water too.

I don't think I will be much help as I'm at home all day.

B: grapes, 3 slices of banana my son lobbed at me, wholemeal roll (heb), 6 cherry tomatoes, 2 mushrooms, an onion (all cooked in frylight), 1.5 Tesco light choices sausages (1.5 syns), 1tsp brown sauce (0.5 syns)
S: clementine
L: 2 bowls of homemade minestrone soup, clementine, mint mullerlight.

I have had a cup of tea and 1L of water too.

I just positively drooled after reading what you had for brekkie! :drool:

Hey, if it's working for you (which it clearly is) then eat away! At least you know what you can do if ever your weight loss slows right down!

I have no fruit in the house and I'm keeping my day Extra Easy to be flexible for dinner at my dad's so breakfast was a measly Muller Greek (0.5). I took and early lunch and had a double serving of homemade potato, carrot and swede soup with 30g cheddar (HexA) in it, croutons made from a Ryvita Pumpkin and Oat (1/2 HexB) and a Hi Fi Light (1/2 HexB). I was starving before but that soup filled me right up!

I've got a Spinning class in 15mins as a pre-emptive strike on dinner, and I've turned down lunch at Nandos tomorrow so I can go to another Spinning class! It's mostly so I can feel less guilty about going out for dinner again tomorrow.

Hi ladies, my soup maker has arrived, but I need inspiration for yummy soup, with plenty -if not all- superfree!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ladies, my soup maker has arrived, but I need inspiration for yummy soup, with plenty -if not all- superfree!! X

Leek and Potato, Ham and Lentil, Vegetable, Pea and Mint, Spicy Butternut Squash..those are my favs :) x

Fab, I'm thinking maybe potato, carrot and swede like lyrically mentioned...nice bit veg! Have also just realised I've had no meat today, so rather that being downhearted after using ALL my syns on BICCYS at work today (greedy cow!!) I'm now excited as I can have a wholemeal roll with my soup!! Xxx

I've had my HexA cheese for today so having pasta with tomatoes n cheese isn't an option anymore - boo! I could always syn it I suppose but trying to keep the syns down after curry gate.

Can someone explain the green/red thing to me? I've only ever done ee.

Last edited:
Hey All!!!

Have been MIA for the last couple of weeks as have been so busy and have so much going on right now that I wish there were more hours in the day but I have a little free time right now and wanted to pop in and say hi :)

I haven't had the chance to read beyond this page but Fran do I spot a new sticker???

Hope you're all well and SW is treating you kindly. I have been on plan mostly but from tomorrow until next Thursday I am eating out 4 times and none of it is healthy so for me I am going to just try to be sensible for December so will be flexi synning to the max.

Have I missed any exciting news? xx

hey star hun. it is indeed. 4 stone 8lbs is my total as of yesterday. i got slimmer of the month for november too... and won miss slinky and so had to have my photo taken with the other miss slinky winners from my consultant's other groups for the local paper. that's all my news. sounds good that you have lots going on, except for all the flexisynning you will have to do. i'm sure you will have lots of fun!

Jo, it was awesome.

soups... i do chicken soup a lot, with potato, chicken, leeks, onions and carrots. today i had minestrone, onion, leek, carrot, stock, cabbage, butter beans, little pasta shapes, celery

Clare, basically green, is ee with no meat, you can pick one or two a choices, and two b choices, but the list is extended so you can have a measured amount of meat or fish, or nuts etc for one of your b choices. red has free foods of meat and fish, and the superfree, one or two a choices, and two b choices, this has an extended list that includes beans and pulses, and potatoes.

2 hi-fi light bars later and a maasive tea, my hungry has been cured :D

Attachments

• image-4066843025.jpg
    image-4066843025.jpg
    705.1 KB · Views: 25
How was Peter Andre? :D

I was tempted by the olly murs/robbie Williams combo today but tickets were about £80!

If I call today a green day can I have a 2nd HexA? Cheese?? Really?? :D

Joe planned to have chorizo pasta for dinner. I said okay. He text me from tesco saying there was no chorizo so I suggested chicken or smoked sausage. 10 mins later I get a text asking if I want enchiladas. I said no but I could have fajitas (thinking I'll not have the wraps) and he replied saying he'd bought enchiladas!! I text him back straight away so that's not an excuse he can use. He said he'll stop and get chorizo now - think he wants me to say no don't, we'll just have enchiladas but that's not happening!!

Rant over.

Last edited:
Yeah it was pretty good thanks! I really want to go too but none of my friends will pay that much :-(

Uh oh about your tea! Men eh!

glad you had fun jo.

claire, if you have chorizo you will have to syn it for the green value which is basic continental sausage, chorizo, 100g 12 syns on GREEN. then yeah you can have a second amount of cheese on green. you could even use your two b choices on some cheeses too so you could potentially have 4 lots of cheese on a green day. you'd feel sick though. haha.

just had bananas, frozen raspberries and a banana and custard mullerlight. mmm. dunno whether to have a hifi light rocky road (3 syns) or a 8.5 syn chocolate bar. had 2 syns already today but i am not hungry now...

I've eaten a boat load of chocolate today, and it's been GORGEOUS...but I need to stop it now!! Have come up to bed to watch telly and be further away from the kitchen. Not to worry, can claw it back I reckon! Xx

Back