20 somethings

Hmm, well I know I'm on star week as I want to kill everyone. Your work sounds like fun! meals out, bake sales, fun times! :)

I'd Senna myself but because it is star week I will be having hormonal bum soon so it's not a great idea. I could chop off a hand...

I want to kill everyone and I'm only just approaching star week (monthlies due in just over a week). I had a very apologetic email from the OH today as he can't go back to his old subscription so he's keeping the tablet. Bless him - he'd written a whole long list of positives. I replied to say it was fine and I'm sure I'll enjoy the tablet when it's here and apologised for overreacting - poor boy said his stomach had been in knots over how I'd respond. I feel terrible.

I treated him to a surprise Costa tonight by way of repentance and gave him cuddles between baking. He's so constant and accepting all the time. I'm a hormonal, stressed, 'backed up', overtired monster at the moment - I don't know how he puts up with it. :( I wish I could be as balanced!

It's also the work carol concert tomorrow..! I've not managed to go although it's my 4th Christmas here, but there's a cake sale for charity afterwards (hence the baking) so I'm determined to make it!

Aww Emily I literally just "awwed" out loud. Bless him. He wouldn't be with you if he wasn't happy :)

My group describes star week as the week before aunt flo, when you are bloated and want to kill people while munching on chocolate. It gets confusing because others class it as the "on" week. I'm just trying to take solace in my measurements earlier this week, and the new coat... But I will be throwing a hissy fit.

Your work sounds awesome. If only I had any talent for anything and had childcare. Haha.

Planning things for this week. Got flabbers tomorrow, then a wander round town mit mutti in the morning whilst *****ing about crappy weigh in. Then waving the mutti und the vatti off on Thursday (might see if I can sort out my online shop for then too) Then trip to Bridport on Friday (need more wool), Saturday there's some wee event on in town with father christmas and stuff so hopefully drag wee cherub off to that. I get so sick of being stuck in all day. It's been really icy here so I worry about going out and falling and hurting Nate, but it is worse when it is just Nate and I because it's so quiet here. Tuesday I will be waking Nate from his nap early to go to the toddler group Christmas party! Sunday or Monday we will be doing fun crafty play dough things hopefully.

Morning ladies :) had another 10pm bedtime last night, think its the way forward whilst I'm feeling like this!

Am meeting my friend for dinner tonight at nando's, going to have the butterfly chicken with spicy rice and corn on the cob. Lacking in superfree but its fruit for breaky and homemade veg soup for lunch so ... Think I might get away with it!

Am finding myself getting stressed out with work at the min, after the awful meeting with my boss the other day and the fact that my to do list is getting longer than my arm, plus nativity coming up on Monday, and 2 Xmas parties to organise by next week too! Ugh!! Get me to next Friday night, relaxing in the hairdressers chair!! I need a break!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Laura I know how you feel, it's a hectic time at work :( I was in bed at half 9 last night, slept so well!!!

Weighing in today, not sure how it will go, would love a pound but not sure if ill get it. Good luck my fellow Wednesday weighers! xx

Morning! The senna just isn't working so I've treated myself to a large filter coffee (that always *used* to work) and am consuming nothing but superfree and water today in the hope something magical will happen by this evening. At best I'm looking at a STS, worst is a couple of lbs gain. How was WI, Fran?

My member of staff went walkies this morning, leaving a note saying he was helping with the cake sale. Little did he know I'd already been up there this morning and been told they wouldn't be needed until 11.30... Luckily for me he's a soldier, so I called his military boss on site who managed to track him down and rap his knuckles. I've had to give my first stern talking to (hard to a. keep a straight face and b. not be too withering with the way I'm feeling lately) and remind him that it's courteous and good Health and Safety practice to tell the team face-to-face where you'll be... Keen Great Dane puppy (as he was known by my boss) has turned out to be the type that chews your slippers...

Good luck, Ciara! Fingers crossed for you...

Oh Laura, I know how you feel! I am so looking forward to Friday when we go to Prague. Everything is just so hectic. I left a load of work processing overnight and one failed completely and the other only successfully completed a quarter. It means I have to do everything the long, slow way and we just don't have time! I had my hair cut last week and it was bliss. My hairdresser always gives me a little head massage (she stopped asking because I kept saying no because I was too shy) and just sits me down with a big pile of magazines and lets me zone out for an hour. Your countdown to Christmas sounds so manic! Nearly over though!

I always have the butterfly chicken with double salad at Nandos! I've been invited today but I'm helping with the cake sale. Enjoy!

And happy 12/12/12 - this is the last time we'll see a date like this until 1st Jan 2101!

Oh morning and afternoon girls. I need to start going to bed early. Asleep before midnight would be progress.

Good luck Wednesday weighers :). Laura have a nice meal out.

Emily, a smack on the nose with said slipper should work. Good idea getting soldier man to track him down. Just 2 days now :)

Went to weigh in, lost another half lb. Better than expected from serial weigh, but not from food diary. Saw a lady who used to go to our group but turns out she has been at another group. I think she left and then restarted at the other one. But her daughter is going to target and she is going to come back to our group, meaning I will lose out on biggest loser and probably woman of the year in September too, which is a shame but it will be nice to have her back.

Well done, Fran!

I've been refraining from posting because all I want to talk about is poo - or lack of it! My tummy is so sore - to the point it's making me go all hot and cold. Surely this has to end soon! Preferably before weigh in... I've been walking a lot, eating lots of fruit, drinking lots of water, popping pills, but to no avail! I don't want to weigh in like this because it will be a really false result and it will make me feel miserable.

Well done Fran! On my way home now so will weigh when I get there. Not sure what I will see on the scales.

Father Christmas came to school today and it was so lovely. The children loved it. Took a bit of explaining and reassurance that the presents were for EVERYBODY but they got it in the end!

Aww bless that's lovely ciara. :) I'm hoping to take Nate down to see the one in town on Saturday, failing that he will see one at toddler group on Tuesday.

Hope weigh in goes well Emily hun.

Just had roast chicken. Mmmm. Got my heb left and I've only used one syn. Pretty excited, venison steaks were in the 3 for £10 offer, so I will do a wee switcheroo of meals for this week. Yum :)

Well done ciara!!!

A huge well done to everyone who has reached their Christmas Target early :) woo hoo the 20 somethings. :)

If I lose next week (any amount) I qualify for the loss raffle 3 times and the 10lbs in 10 weeks raffle (currently 10.5lbs) and I already qualify for the Xmas wish raffle :) and I put something in the Xmas hamper but forgot to take a ticket. We have secret santa too. My prize to give is awesome :) and I just found some super low syn treats to make

Ah well last time we did a 12lbs in 12 weeks, I lost 24 but someone else won it because it was raffled. I think we have our regular raffle too. It'll be tickets out the wazoo!

The secret Santa I bought for £3.99 but is worth £14.99 rrp I think. We have a £5 limit and usually it is bath stuff according to mum. I got arlene Phillips book and dvd of "learn to dance" Heehee, I think it teaches you 4 full dances. I hope someone nice gets it. Snarky lady said she might put in a tin of quality street :/ I'd be pissed off if i got it as I'd eat the whole thing! I thought my gift is good for a sw thing, it sneaks in some extra body magic!

evening all, just skimmed through, too tired to read properly but hope you are all ok! had a good day, was the boys nativity play this afternoon- cutest thing ive ever seen :)
anyway only been home about half an hour and shovelled dinner down, having a hot choc then bed. hurry up saturday need a looooooong lie in! night all xx

Back