20 somethings

lol i have a huge baby bump or it feels huge lol. in maternity stuff already have been since 10 weeks, you apparently can tell i've lost weight from my sides and from behind then you see me from the front and yu get bang baby bump lol or so i'm told by the MIL. Baby bump at 12 + 3 weeks ( have grown a litle since then but no pic and excuse the mucky mirror its in the dogs room and she slobers it ) ----> baby bump at 12 +3 edited.jpg

Aww beautiful baby bump hunny! I had to go into maternity clothes from 10 weeks but didn't have a bump that really popped until I was 16 weeks. Then it just went huge, but I was all baby out front in the belly. I lost weight from everywhere else and it just migrated to there. I only put on a stone and a half throughout the entire pregnancy, but it looked like a lot more! xx

Aww cant wait to have a baby but not yet as my wedding is now officially 8 and half months away! Yay!

My baby cousin was born this morning at 12.55am, about time too as my cousins waters broke on the 27th and she was due on xmas day!

Aww, congratulations on the new cousin and on the official wedding date, does that mean your fella's paperwork is all sorted now? Your wedding and Sammy's are going to be close :) wedding fever!

Talking of which have you spotted any nice ones online yet sammy? A friend of mine got married recently and her dress was gorgeous! She has the opposite problem to us and was desperately trying to gain weight.

Hey jenna, welcome back :p I was back on it today and I already feel so much better for it! I felt sick all the time too but kept cramming food in for the time I was allowed. It was strange being back in charge of the kitchen again after 5 days off. It was nice to feel hungry again too. How's your first day back on it been?

I did nothing for my bday other than get weighed (5.5lbs up, I win!) My yorkshire brother called and asked if his present has arrived, so I have that to look forward to, he picks really pretty thoughtful things. And mum says I can pick something in exeter when we next go.... When the flooding has stopped. But she got herself two dresses today, one is the same as mine but different colours so I'm not impressed.

No not sorted yet but should be by then but we have agreed on new venue :) September 14th! When is yours sammy?

Ooh not long to go then! Mine's 31st August hunny! Just over 8 months to go!!!! :) Been looking at dresses online and found some absolutely gorgeous Alfred Angelo ones and there are some beautiful Pronovias dresses too!! The shops i'm going to try on in next week stock the designers so hoping they'll have the dresses i really like. I like a few different styles, they're all so beautiful though! The original plan was to see what i liked and what suited me in the shops and then try to buy something online on a cheap website to save money, but i've decided when i find the one i like i'm going to try to find the exact dress cheaper online through preloved or ebay maybe so that i know the quality of the dress is definitely good and it's what i love, then i can always get it altered to fit me :) It may not be quite as cheap as the sites i've found online, but at least i'm guaranteed the quality then. \i'm so excited to try dresses on next week! :) xx

just stay away from chinese sellers on ebay and you should be fine second hand wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses to that matter sell quiet cheaply

Alot of shops wont tell you the real name of the dress because they dont want you buying online instead so always try to look at labels if u like a dress, also like I sed before if your on a budget there are outlet stores like the one I will be going to in leicester where u can try on as many as you like and they are all new dresses but much cheaper than in shops by more than half the price

2.5 on for me too which aint bad for ten days of crap lol 5 days until wi to try lose some of that, hopefully the change of foods will shock me into a bigger loss as if I was starting again!

I asked my bro to get me the new sw pack for my birthday haha could do with getting the new food directory too since I dont have one at all, may even start to lose properly when I have all the info I need at hand

Well done jenna and Christie. A few healthy extras have changed so it is worth getting the new pack.

Mum said my favourite shop - the terrace, had loads of nice stuff in the sale, so I put things I like in my shopping basket and we went into town, armed with laptop with the stuff I like on. Haha. They already think I'm nuts. I had £21 left from my Grandad and mum said I had :£25 from her and dad for my birthday.... I spent more than £46.... Whoops. No new clothes in January!!!

I'm the same, much more into clothes shopping lately!

Went for dinner with the family today, SW out the window again! Oh dear, bring on my normal routine again!

Don't worry, I wont be going anywhere near the chinese sellers! Will buy second hand or at the retail outlet near leeds :)

I've got seriously onto shopping now i've lost weight! Have to be super strict with myself as i haven't the money to spend! Got my weigh in tomorrow so will see how i've done. Have scoffed my face and still not 100% back on plan but somehow the wii is saying a maintain? Hoping it's true and i get to continue my streak of no gains tomorrow! xx

Good luck tomorrow sammy!

Back