20 somethings

wednesday, i had a weigh this morning and was half a lb down which i wouldnt mind as saturday i ate alot of pastry items and birthday cake lol

well i just had the crispy cod and chips from the site recipes and i thought the texture was very strange so i dont think i will be repeating that again lol was a change to have fish instead though

Ah crap! Been stupid! Forgot raisins aren't free! Been eating them today blah! Couldn't even guess how much.

Pasta bake was lovely! Two more portions to have this week now :) it's 1 syn and 1 healthy extra

I love doing sweet chilli salmon. the only difference is now I measure how much I use. I wasn't a big fan of of the sw fake fish either.

Oh Ciara I WISH raisins were free.

Thanks Miss Happy! I'm sure you'll manage that, I lost just over 2 stone in my first 12 weeks, so I think you will be mors than 2 stone lighter come June! :) xx

Hey Sam. LOVE my syns. nom nom, sausages, vermouth, cornflour and chocolate today! If you didn't know the SW plan and saw my food you wouldn't think I deserved to lose weight!

I've just meringues with tiny bit of light squirty cream, fruit and muller light strawberry. Oh loved them too. So that's my syns for the day. And still not my full allowance. If I do loose weight on this ill be sooo happy!

X

ive used my syns on the fish but only 6, i shall be using syns on sausages tomorrow managed to get some from lidl the ones i love that are 3 syns each, well worth it! probably have egg and chips with them :)

Sausages are nice!!

Tiny bit disappointed as weighed myself tonight instead of weds.....because me and OH have changed the night as I'm going to me away midweek. And I'm a pound heavier. Probably even heavier as I did it in my underwear. However not demotivated yet! I'm gonna at least see a month out. Pretty positive I'm going it right with my books and the help of you guys!! Xx

Welcome miss happy!

Quick question- does anyone else use minimums on the ipad? If so do they find it a pain in the arse?! I get big black areasnand unresponsive areas that I have to spin the ipad to see and as I type is I can't see the end of what im writing as its wandered off the edge of the screen... Only happens in mins but its so frustrating :(

dont be disheartened sammie, are you keeping a food diary? or post a food diary here each day and we can help out if needed with some advice

Yeah happy to look over your food diary for you sammie. are you following EE? if so are you making sure a third of ever plate is filled with super free? xx

Yeh. I keep it on my phone!

I'll start doing that, actually. Posting it on here. But like oh says. Give it a month as all different factors influence stuff.

Just weighed myself again. To double check and I was 4lbs lighter. Dodgy scales perhaps??! Only bought then yesterday though!!

Thanks for getting back.

Can't get over how motivating you all are!!

X

Sammy--I have been Popping on and checking the superfree. But maybe not!!

I'll get there. And yeh. Will deffo post food diarys up!!

I feel better at least!

X

always make sure the scales are in the same place, i weigh on the exact same tile every time lol

Good one.

Well. We haven taken an average. Which means I may have lost a pound in five days. Roll on next Monday....,.,

Studying my books in bed now! Before I start back at uni. Grrrrrr.

What is it all you girlies do? It's interesting to see how you find sw fits in!

X

im just a cashier i only work 3 days a week so nothing too taxing lol what are you studying? alot of the girls on here are teachers which is why its quiet here during the day lol

Back