20 somethings

I agree, it has made me more confident. especially with most of my group seeming to be amazed at the meals we have. I try more fakeaway things that I've never been a fan of before, like chicken kiev. I'd never of tried diet coke chicken before but I bloody love it.

I agree, it has made me more confident. especially with most of my group seeming to be amazed at the meals we have. I try more fakeaway things that I've never been a fan of before, like chicken kiev. I'd never of tried diet coke chicken before but I bloody love it.

Does it taste like coke?!? Daft---I know!! You always seem to have lush meals! X

Hi! I'm holly and im 21!!! I've always been a bigger person :( so I've lost 1 stone 13 1-2 pounds but have loads to loose x

Hey Holly, well we are similar weights and you're nearly at 2 stone that's such an amazing achievement! Good to have another newbie on board :D

Well today I did something I haven't done... ever.

I cooked form scratch! When I started uni I was living with my crap ex who cooked for us both so never needed to, and when I left I've been eating junk. So tonight I made SW burgers with lean bacon, SW chips, mushrooms, onions and a huge side salad. All syn free :D
IMG_0749.JPG

Couldn't eat all of it though, classic case of making loads because I was starving haha

I always do that, make loads to account for the amount I used to eat as opposed to the amount I can eat now my oh is happy to finish any leftovers though lol

I always do that, make loads to account for the amount I used to eat as opposed to the amount I can eat now my oh is happy to finish any leftovers though lol

Yeah I offered mine out to housemates who happily took it off my hands haha

well done for cooking for yourself hun. big thumbs up!!! I love SW burgers.

Thanks Fran, it's a big achievement for me. 23 and never properly cooked, shameful ;)

Morning girlies! And tata good luck for today!! Not that you'll need it, you'll be amazing, you're bound to be nervous but I bet after half an hour you'll be fine!
Laura those burgers look amazing! I could easily have finished that off ;)
And fran!!! You sexy minx! The new picture is gorrrrrgeous!!! Xx

Good luck Tata love! Have a great day.

Welshie, when I went to uni I had to teach my housemates to cook without killing themselves 3 out of 10 knew how to cook. One didnt even know how to peal potatoes so you are not alone.

Thanks Jess, it is actually an old one from May. I'd taken it to show my new hair. I was 2st something down at that point.

It is tap dance day ladies!!!

Jess when you click people's name bar, thing above their post does it give you a tick box? If so tick the ones you want to unite and when you tap the reply button it should give you the option to multi quote. That's what my ipad does and I think it's a similar ap.

Ooh thanks scarlettstar86 for telling us how to do multiple reply we will all be at it now :)

Okenno that sounds lovely. I hate French toast but it sounds lovely for the kids. Porridge is a kiddy favourite here, as are eggs and beans.

I had a full flabbers this morning. I used to not do breakfast, now I love it.

I know it's so hard finding things they will both eat fussy little so and so's :)

Went to tesco with my sister yesterday and got a few essentials eggs and fruit and veg. They had full chickens on offer for EUR2 so I put it on straight away. I decided to poach it as I find it hard to resist the lovely crispy skin when oven roasted :) bonus of boiling it tho is I have a yummy chicken stock waiting to be used. Gonna strip the chicken from the bone and boil the bones in the water from last night with carrot and onion. Think ill make a chicken noodle soup with it when it's done.

Ooh thanks scarlettstar86 for telling us how to do multiple reply we will all be at it now :)

I know it's so hard finding things they will both eat fussy little so and so's :)

Went to tesco with my sister yesterday and got a few essentials eggs and fruit and veg. They had full chickens on offer for EUR2 so I put it on straight away. I decided to poach it as I find it hard to resist the lovely crispy skin when oven roasted :) bonus of boiling it tho is I have a yummy chicken stock waiting to be used. Gonna strip the chicken from the bone and boil the bones in the water from last night with carrot and onion. Think ill make a chicken noodle soup with it when it's done.

Chicken noodle soup sounds gorgeous okenno!! Perfect for when it's cold out, my only problem with soup is that I love bread with it and can't stop :p x

Morning all! Whit woo fran check out your piccy! Looking lovely! Good luck for tap today, hope its as fun as it sounds

Good luck today tata!

That's ok okenno took me till last week to figure it out too lol!

Mum boss is home all week, bit annoying as no real time to myself, she's out at weight watchers at the mo...booohisssss! Haha
Can keep my fingers crossed for some early finishes but the 3 days she was home all day last week i was still here till gone 6 so won't hold my breath! Have a good day everyone- the ironing is beckoning! X

Last edited:
Morning girls! Just about to get into the cleaning (ugh), and laudry (double ugh!).
Fran I love your new (old) picture! And Tata, good luck today.

Excited and nervous for my WI tomorrow. Hoping for a good chunk of this st. to be be gone. I feel so much slimmer, the bloating has gone down. Stayed away from bread this week, using Alpen Light bars for HEB, apart from yesterday when I had a wholemeal bun with my burger, so I'm betting that's helped, and drank loads of water. I even managed to stay on plan 100% over the weekend... yay! Also, no crisps or chocolate or anything else, preferring to spend my syns on food, rather than treats. Gosh, I've had the willpower of a Saint this week hah, long may it continue!

So what's everyone up to?

Back