20 somethings

Yeah jess I'm the same love the bread with soup but that's why I like ye noodles in the soup so I don't miss it as bad :)

Mandy I'm working on some handmade cards that people have ordered off me. That's my job :) thank god for the baby boom loads of baby cards :)

Oh thats nice okenna do you just do cards or invites and things aswell?

Its star week this week and I feel bloated and yuck already, typical!

Ahhh lily off school again, just been to doctors, tonsillitis! I had to have mine out years ago so maybe lil is going to take after me, antibiotics for her. And the snow is terrible here, apparently we are going to have 5 inches today, we looked like jolly old snowmen when we got in the door. Kettle on and in for the day now! X

Snow here!

Attachments

• image-3753124864.jpg
    image-3753124864.jpg
    532.8 KB · Views: 30
  • image-2218327152.jpg
    image-2218327152.jpg
    496.8 KB · Views: 26
Ha ha I have a FB page called Mand-Made Creations :)

Just finished the tidying up, and have one wash ready for the dryer and another in the machine...by God we sure do know how to create washing in this house!

It's been snowing in Ireland too, Jess, and seems every other town has gotten some apart from mine lol
I put a status up on FB last night saying it was pelting snow to see how many fools I could get to look out the window :p

hiya!

can i jump in n join your thread?

my name is allison im 29, and today is my first day on SW! Done WW before and lost 5st but now 2 years later its all back on plus half a stone :-( anyway, not going to dwell on that too much, i just want it off again!

i have 3 little girls who are 7, 5 and 3 so need to make food we can all eat together :)

any advice would be greatly received xx

Hi Allison and welcome in!

I'm also 29 with three kids... it's hard sometimes to find something everyone will eat, but most times you can just tweak a recipe to enjoy your usual meals, healthier. You can make your own spag bol sauce, and that's always a fav with kids. You can also make smash pizza, which my own kids love. And chicken nuggets using chopped up chicken, dipped in egg and rolled in smash. Yum.
Other ideas are the SW grills, and who (adult or child) doesn't love sausies and egg?

Hope you have a fab first day!

Just noticed we both have 6st to lose too! hehe

Welcome allison x

Okenna your designs are beautiful so imaginative! The halloween ones are cool!

Welcome Allison and have to agree with everything Mandy has listed food wise as they are all a family favourite in my house, especially the smash pizza and nuggets in smash xxx

hiya!

can i jump in n join your thread?

my name is allison im 29, and today is my first day on SW! Done WW before and lost 5st but now 2 years later its all back on plus half a stone :-( anyway, not going to dwell on that too much, i just want it off again!

i have 3 little girls who are 7, 5 and 3 so need to make food we can all eat together :)

any advice would be greatly received xx

Hi Allison

Welcome allison x

Okenna your designs are beautiful so imaginative! The halloween ones are cool!

Thanks very much :)

Looks great Allison, sounds like a good first day on plan! Is there anything you're struggling with? All the girls here are fab and full of advice and support xxx

im reall struggling with portions :-(

like, things are free or superfree but how much is free? everything has calories and im struggling to see how i will lose weight eating things that i would have had to weigh out religiously on WW, like pasta for example?

are eggs really free?

lol this is a huge transition for me

im reall struggling with portions :-(

like, things are free or superfree but how much is free? everything has calories and im struggling to see how i will lose weight eating things that i would have had to weigh out religiously on WW, like pasta for example?

are eggs really free?

lol this is a huge transition for me

It is hard to get your head around at first, you just have to trust the plan! I was so sceptical when I started cos I didn't think it would be possible to lose weight and eat the amount of food my SW book and consultant said I could but I lost 7 and a half pound first week! And I'd never been fuller! It was hard to believe.. Eggs are free, pasta free, potatoes free, lean meat free? yep! And then you have your superfree. It really is fab! Are you following extra easy? Obviously there has to be a limit, I found this the closer I got to target, it's all very well saying chicken breast is free but how many could you really eat before you pop? Just eat till you're content! When I was about half way to target I remember my losses slowing down and I was still eating the same sort of meals and couldn't understand, my consultant told me to maybe change my portion sizes as I was feeling so so full and basically just cut my portions down to what I was comfortably full with and the losses sped up big style! Even though my plate was full of free and superfree before and after, everybody has a limit xx

Can't really add anything to what Jess has said about portion sizes. Just stop eating when you're full. It doesn't matter how much food it takes to get you there. It really is all free food. Trust the plan...millions of us can't be wrong x

Welcome alison!

Nearly finished my first day now..

Free lunch today so I got the healthy option available to me roast chicken, potatoes and carrots n gravy. I took the skin off the chicken so i'm going to count 2 syns each for the gravy, chicken and mashed potatoes to be on the safe side!

I'd a brekkie bar as well for 2.5 syns.. So sitting on 8.5syns and its not even 3 yet!

Glad that I had something with the new team though..

Back