20 somethings

Do you guts have different meals then? Bet watching him eat a lush steak was hard!! Well done for holding out! X

Ye he makes his own fatty cooked food and I make my own food but we make it for the same time so we always eat together, sad thing is he is losing weight effortlessly :/ lol

Welcome elle x

Well done laura 2lb loss is fab x

Good luck to all wednesday weighers!

I was 1lb up this morning so expecting a gain tomorrow as aunt flo is also coming my way and ive been feeling crappy and bloated for days :( nvm it wont damage my mood as its my birthday and I will be having harvester and a rocky road ice cream (oh the syns will be great lol) and then will have 5 days to make up for it! So hopefully a loss next week lol also starting shred Tuesday!

Happy birthday Christie love.

I'm doing the online shop (it's looking hugely expensive, why do I keep on working it so I end up with the week buying all the meat! damn it!) and I thought I'd check out the healthy extra cereal bars on slimming world website to see what's on offer and there's a lot! Has anyone tried the weetabix oaty bars? Alpen light are finally on offer at Tesco too. got to love January, they have all the "healthy" stuff on offer to lure people.

Thanks hun 24 and still getting called 19, cant be bad lol x

Haha when I was 15 someone thought my brother was my son and was talking to me in disgust about it, my brother was 10 at the time so she clearly needed glasses and to learn not to assume cos she was making a huge ass of herself :/

LOL! that's so funny. I usually get told I'm a great mum and most young mums blah blah blah. Then I ask them how old they think I am, it's usually quite funny. Most people round here are in there mid 30s to early 40s when they start having kids. There are a few 20 somethings at toddler group which is nice. It is fun - I get a lot of compliments about the way I dress, because I don't wear the "mummy uniform" of jeans and a jumper. It is funny when I go out with my mum, her, nate and myself all look like copies of each other, except nate and I are more yellowy, and I have brown hair (they are blondes), the facial features are all the same, which baffles people. But one woman was staring at us one by one, mum thinks it was because we look similar, I think it was they were trying to work out if my mum was nate's mum or nate's nana. Mum looks really young too. it's chucklesome.

Morning ladies! Forgot to mention last night that I got slimmer of the week too! Purely because most members were new haha but still!

I'm waiting for my second bus and it is minus 8 here, bleurgh!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Laura! Oh it's freezing this morning. Cold cold hands my hands are the only part of me that get really dry, they're terrible in cold weather, they just start bleeding.

Fingers crossed for weigh in today. And good luck my fellow Wednesday weighers!

Woohoo managed to claw back the pound for a sts!

Girls I had the most epic sleep ever. I gave in at 8.30pm last night thinking it was going to be a disaster and I'd be up at silly-o-clock cos I'd had enough sleep, BUT, I slept through the night, through hubby getting all the kids out to school and right up until 10.23am! This is a monstrous amount of sleep to be going on with lol. But I guess I must have needed it! Living in fear of not being able to sleep tonight now haha.

Well done CH! A sts is much better than a gain, but you have to be extra careful this week to keep it going in the right direction.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day. I better do a quick run around the house to tidy up. Hubby will think I've done nothing but sleep...which is kinda true haha

Hello girlies, well done everyone on their losses and STS!! Welcome the newies, Mandy your sleep sounds epic haha, just back from group and lost 3 this week. Christmas weight off and back to where I'm comfortable! Xxx

Tata that's amazing! I'm so thrilled for you, and a little jealous lol
Jess, yay, I bet you're delighted!

Well, I got the tidying done, so now I'm just curled up with a cuppa. Fia's playgroup rang about an hour ago to say she'd had a fall, and they thought it was best if she went home. Apparently she hit her head and there's a bit of a bruise above her eyebrow. So I rang himself and told him and he went down for her...and she wouldn't leave. So they had to keep her lol

Laura, well done on sotw! Don't you dare discredit yourself. You worked hard this week and you earned it.

Tata! What a big fat loss. That's almost half a stone in a week! Wowwee! Glad it has got you re-motivated. Working late is awful our shifts generally were 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm and 10:45pm-7am. It makes eating habits dire.

Christie glad you got a sts. Now here comes the hard work! Can you get another big fat loss?

Jess that's fab you superstar. Did you mention your op to your consultant?

Mandy, so jealous of all your sleep. And of your hubby getting the kids sorted! Glad fia is ok, typical kids to just bounce back!

Well I lost another 1lb. I thought I had sts, and she said, no you lost a lb. So I am back to my lowest, which I am pleased about. Now it is time to get off the old fat. I was in the 15s in my 15s! Felt good changing into my 16 jeans after weigh in. We were asked if anyone had picked up any new body magic and everyone was excited by the tap dancing, going to start adding up my activity for my gold award, I did bronze and silver ages ago, now I have tap as well as my walking I just need to add up 8 weeks :) more shinies! So that's exciting. I now need 2.5lbs next week and the one after to hit the goal my c set me, or just 1lb to hit the one I set myself (7 lbs in January). Super glad I ordered the healthy extra b bars that you can get in supermarkets last night as the rocky roads were all gone. I have 3 bars at home and some new ones to try coming tomorrow.

Going to work on my evening snacking. It is just fruit and yogurt but it often isn't needed and just habit. Excited to be back at my stats and to work on killing it and having my eye on 5st shiny, gold award shiny (8weeks) and sotm shiny (which I don't think I will get unless some of the other big losers have a nice big gain!)

Hoping for a loss after birthday meals done with tomorrow however I will be having semi good food by having grilled chicken lol will get back on it from friday then to get a loss probably only a small one but every little helps x

Tata that's amazing! I'm so thrilled for you, and a little jealous lol
Jess, yay, I bet you're delighted!

Well, I got the tidying done, so now I'm just curled up with a cuppa. Fia's playgroup rang about an hour ago to say she'd had a fall, and they thought it was best if she went home. Apparently she hit her head and there's a bit of a bruise above her eyebrow. So I rang himself and told him and he went down for her...and she wouldn't leave. So they had to keep her lol
Hope fia is okay Mandy! Can't believe she wouldn't leave haha, kids!! X
Thanks guys. I'm delighted. It made me go downstairs and pack my lunch for today. I've a tasty tuna salad to munch at 5! I must say its hard to get used to working later hours... Dinner at 10.30, whos heard of that?
You've done so well! Deffo enough to keep the motivation goin you star xx
Laura, well done on sotw! Don't you dare discredit yourself. You worked hard this week and you earned it.

Tata! What a big fat loss. That's almost half a stone in a week! Wowwee! Glad it has got you re-motivated. Working late is awful our shifts generally were 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm and 10:45pm-7am. It makes eating habits dire.

Christie glad you got a sts. Now here comes the hard work! Can you get another big fat loss?

Jess that's fab you superstar. Did you mention your op to your consultant?

Mandy, so jealous of all your sleep. And of your hubby getting the kids sorted! Glad fia is ok, typical kids to just bounce back!

Well I lost another 1lb. I thought I had sts, and she said, no you lost a lb. So I am back to my lowest, which I am pleased about. Now it is time to get off the old fat. I was in the 15s in my 15s! Felt good changing into my 16 jeans after weigh in. We were asked if anyone had picked up any new body magic and everyone was excited by the tap dancing, going to start adding up my activity for my gold award, I did bronze and silver ages ago, now I have tap as well as my walking I just need to add up 8 weeks :) more shinies! So that's exciting. I now need 2.5lbs next week and the one after to hit the goal my c set me, or just 1lb to hit the one I set myself (7 lbs in January). Super glad I ordered the healthy extra b bars that you can get in supermarkets last night as the rocky roads were all gone. I have 3 bars at home and some new ones to try coming tomorrow.

Going to work on my evening snacking. It is just fruit and yogurt but it often isn't needed and just habit. Excited to be back at my stats and to work on killing it and having my eye on 5st shiny, gold award shiny (8weeks) and sotm shiny (which I don't think I will get unless some of the other big losers have a nice big gain!)
Well done on the loss fran!! My consultant came with me to meet the surgeon! She's very supportive and comes with me everywhere, she's more of a mother figure, she says whatever I weigh after op will be my new target xx
Hoping for a loss after birthday meals done with tomorrow however I will be having semi good food by having grilled chicken lol will get back on it from friday then to get a loss probably only a small one but every little helps x
Hope you had a lovely birthday! Xx

Back