20 somethings

Thanks jess, having a nice quiet day with my OH today then going out with him and my mum tomorrow for meal etc..as its her day off tomorrow x

Im so emotional lately, I cried when reading my birthday card from my OH (waited until he went to have shower first though lol) and then got a bit teary when my dad text me as normally he would have said happy birthday the last time I saw him (so on sunday) and that would be it so it was a suprise to get a text off him and the way he worded it set me off a little lol im gunna be an absolute wreck on my wedding day, im dreading that part lol

Aww that is so lovely! I bet she is so proud of you. great that she'll target you at whatever you are post op. You will be swollen for a while though. I do not envy you!

Finally had lunch. Lol, bit late!
That's a very late lunch!! I know I'm goin to be like a balloon for a while and totally out of action, so you girls will never get me off here haha, after I had my gallbladder out I was in hospital for 10 days and when I got home was a stone over target, I cried like a baby but 3 days later the entire stone was gone, was all swelling! So weird! X
Thanks jess, having a nice quiet day with my OH today then going out with him and my mum tomorrow for meal etc..as its her day off tomorrow x

Im so emotional lately, I cried when reading my birthday card from my OH (waited until he went to have shower first though lol) and then got a bit teary when my dad text me as normally he would have said happy birthday the last time I saw him (so on sunday) and that would be it so it was a suprise to get a text off him and the way he worded it set me off a little lol im gunna be an absolute wreck on my wedding day, im dreading that part lol

Aw bless you!! You little emotional bean, you sound like me, I cry at everything haha! Hope you have a lovely meal tomorrow and don't cry too much :p xx

Well done all on your loses! Class is at 7, nice 30 min walk there to try and ensure a loss ;)

Some really great losses for all this week! And how luck of you Fran to get that lb off!
I'm currently curled up by the fire waiting for my stew to cook...it's been on since 3, so the meat will be absolutely mouth watering. Be another 40 mins and then it'll be ready...mmmm.

I've started making St. Patrick's day headbands/earwarmers and within ten minutes of posting the pic of the first one on my page, I have 3 orders. Let's hope I shift lots of them..the money will certainly come in handy, and at €5 euro per headband, they're a steal, really.

Hubby is out tonight for darts, so I have the house to myself. I'm torn between watching a movie, reading a book, or doing some more crochet while listening to music. Decisions, decisions.

Down a pound, finally back losing, hope it gets better each week! Hoped for a bit more but I will take it.

Well done on all the great weigh ins xx

Well done on all the losses, fab week all round x

Pound and a half off this week, but used different scales so im re weighing tomorrow morning for that just in case x

Well done ciara, skinny and trijian. :) lovely losses :)

Bless you Christie. Other than teariness have you had a lovely birthday?

Aww Jess, our consultant put on 10lbs on holiday, 3 days later 7lbs were gone, it was water as her legs were super swollen. I doubt you will feel up to getting on any scales for some weeks post op so lots of the swelling will probably be gone. Even if you know why a gain can still throw you.

Mandy, I've been 100% but I've identified where I can cut back. Mum keeps asking if I have been to the loo yet! Lol, how nice.and nate (up late) trumped on my dad. It was so funny.

I have to say my stew was absolutely delicious.... *lifts nose at tin of Irish Stew in the cupboard, it hasn't a patch on home made!*
Fran, try doing a written food diary this week, and see if it helps

Oh I've been doing them again for weeks, which is how I spotted it :) plain greed. I'm having stew this week. :) it is something my mum insists on cooking herself which is handy. She can't wash up because her biopsy was on her hand and she is to keep it dry, but she keeps getting under my feet in the kitchen. And she uses SO much frylight it renders it pointless. I just send her off to do some sewing. It is her birthday soon and other than asking for something that doesn't exist I'm a bit stuck as to what to get her.

Ive had a nice days thanks hun x

5 pound off this week !!! :) 2st 4 1/2 in 10 weeks. Well done everyone else. Xxx

Bloody hell! Some incredible losses this week!

I lost 0.5 - I was hoping for more but given that I didn't syn chocolate cake and nibbles at my sister's birthday on Sunday I am happy with a loss. My C just seems to light up whenever she gets to me and makes a big fuss of how well I'm doing and how you can really see it.

Do you remember I said she gave a new member a really hard time last week? Well, she came back, lost 4lbs and got sotw! And, thankfully, she said my C had really helped. Phew!

Bloody hell! Some incredible losses this week!

I lost 0.5 - I was hoping for more but given that I didn't syn chocolate cake and nibbles at my sister's birthday on Sunday I am happy with a loss. My C just seems to light up whenever she gets to me and makes a big fuss of how well I'm doing and how you can really see it.

Do you remember I said she gave a new member a really hard time last week? Well, she came back, lost 4lbs and got sotw! And, thankfully, she said my C had really helped. Phew!

Ooh yes I remember that Emily, I glad the member didn't mind and lost!

Oh it is good it worked and not scared her. Today one of the members said she's going to give this week 100%, and my C said "have you ever done a 100% week?" not meant to sound rude, but we all cracked up. the woman goes "well.... no... ahaha." My group is so naughty. We had a few visitor members today too, they probably think we're all crackers. usually they say we are the friendliest group ever. So nice she makes such a fuss of you. My C does of me now i'm "our superstar loser" haha, remember snarky lady? Oh it reet pisses her off! My friend (that lost 2, was disappointed then lost 6,) has lost 3.5 this week! So super happy for her! Last year it didn't click at all, this year she is flying!

6lb for first week, very happy! Nice to see so many happy people tonight :)

Back