20 somethings

Jess that comment about the slithering around like a worm really made me laugh, I could actually picture you wriggling your way to the shops hahahaha

Well girls, WI went well. 3.5lb down, back into the 14's. Next step, back into the 13's, and then I'll be happy out, back where I started before Xmas!

Can I join this thread? X

I lost 2lbs this week ladies, initially a bit gutted, but realised I'm being stupid, cos 2lbs would normally be a brilliant one for me!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6 off first week, chuffed as nuts :)

Down a pound, finally back losing, hope it gets better each week! Hoped for a bit more but I will take it.

Well done on all the great weigh ins xx

Pound and a half off this week, but used different scales so im re weighing tomorrow morning for that just in case x

5 pound off this week !!! :) 2st 4 1/2 in 10 weeks. Well done everyone else. Xxx

Bloody hell! Some incredible losses this week!

I lost 0.5 - I was hoping for more but given that I didn't syn chocolate cake and nibbles at my sister's birthday on Sunday I am happy with a loss. My C just seems to light up whenever she gets to me and makes a big fuss of how well I'm doing and how you can really see it.

Do you remember I said she gave a new member a really hard time last week? Well, she came back, lost 4lbs and got sotw! And, thankfully, she said my C had really helped. Phew!

Well done on the losses lovely ladies, doing so well :)

Welcome Elle x

Ok, I admit it I went back a few pages, and then I got distracted.......and then I gave up. So, here I am. I lost 4lbs during my first week! Very pleased.

x

A big well done to Jo, Middy and Welshie - already have a laura and I get confused so I will just call you welshie :) some super duper losses. and jo, 3.5lbs is higher than my first week!

A big well done to Jo, Middy and Welshie - already have a laura and I get confused so I will just call you welshie :) some super duper losses. and jo, 3.5lbs is higher than my first week!

haha everyone does so it's fiiine!

This made me laugh as my oh gets called welshie too...very confusing haha!!

Hi everyone and well done for your brilliant losses!! Had a good day food wise (synned Chinese and 2ferrero rocher) 100% day 9 in a row, but work is just a joke at the min, I have so much to do and my boss just never seems happy! I'm on edge all the time incase I'm doing/have done something wrong with him,! And I work late and bring work home every night!! I'm feeling really fed up, sorry for the rant!!

Hope you are all happier than me!! :) xxx

Oh that's good welshie. :)

Oh laura, that's awful :( Might it be worth starting to look for somewhere else if your boss is making you so miserable. Then he can't hold anything over you. You're worth more than to be made to feel worthless.

I'm currently looking as this is a maternity cover, fingers crossed something comes up!! Xx

I'm currently looking as this is a maternity cover, fingers crossed something comes up!! Xx

Yeah fingers crossed for you lovely, know what it's like to have a terrible boss! It really drags you down :(

Lost 5lbs this week! So happy :) there were lots of big losses in my group, and loads of gains. Glad I was one of the losses.

Hi ladies! Lost 3.5lbs this week & slimmer of the week too. Well chuffed as I've not won that before haha :)

Well done on the losses wednesday weighers!!

Great losses this week! Well done everyone!
Well I'm off to bed, up early for school runs x

Wow fab losses! Well done everyone x

Back