20 somethings

6lb for first week, very happy! Nice to see so many happy people tonight :)

Ok, I admit it I went back a few pages, and then I got distracted.......and then I gave up. So, here I am. I lost 4lbs during my first week! Very pleased.

x

Didn't get chance to pop on last night and a quick one tonight was at work til 7.30 :( wi last night and lost 3.5 pleased but would have liked a lol bit more lol! X

Lost 5lbs this week! So happy :) there were lots of big losses in my group, and loads of gains. Glad I was one of the losses.

Hi ladies! Lost 3.5lbs this week & slimmer of the week too. Well chuffed as I've not won that before haha :)

Well done on the losses wednesday weighers!!

Wow these are amazing losses. I don't think I've ever lost so much in one week, I'm jealous

Ah girls, I'm wrecked, I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep last night!

Busy day ahead, and I'm up to my eyes in orders for St. Patrick's day headbands and hats...might go MIA here and there, but it's just that I'm busy with my orders, not that I'm falling off the wagon again, that will NOT happen!

becimarie said:
Lost 5lbs this week! So happy :) there were lots of big losses in my group, and loads of gains. Glad I was one of the losses.

Jenstar said:
Hi ladies! Lost 3.5lbs this week & slimmer of the week too. Well chuffed as I've not won that before haha :)

Well done on the losses wednesday weighers!!

Well done jenstar and beci thats fab x

xMandyDx said:
Ah girls, I'm wrecked, I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep last night!

Busy day ahead, and I'm up to my eyes in orders for St. Patrick's day headbands and hats...might go MIA here and there, but it's just that I'm busy with my orders, not that I'm falling off the wagon again, that will NOT happen!

U poor thing, dont get burn out that will not be good :( x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Morning ladies. Later morning for me im off on training today. Lunch being providied but im gunna make some good choices. One of my colleagues who is coming is also a sw'er and im armed with fruit!

Have a good day ladies x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

morning ladies, thats me finished my nights thank god, few normal days ahead!! ive eaten nothing but cold things for 3 days hahahaha.

im a nurse and we dont have microwaves or toasters on the ward for fire safety :-( so its bn cold pasta and salads, cold chicken, lots of fruit, alpen bars and muller lights :)

cant wait to have something warm tonight!!

my first WI is on monday, im dreading it im scared i havnt lost anything!!

well done to all the great losses xxx

Allison you will so fine :) having all them yummy foods :) everyone always feels like they are never going to lose on the first week but you'll be surprised. I defo was loosing 11lb in my first week. Didn't even know it was possible! Keep up with the fantastic work. Enjoy a warm dinner too :) x

Do not so lol stupid I phone

Girls, I've somehow managed to turn on the Century Club badge and I can't see where to turn it off! I'm sure the options have changed.It doesn't seem to have somewhere to uncheck it like it used to... Help!

Attachments

• Century.JPG
    Century.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 47
Sorry no idea on how to turn if off :( if you can't sort it message Pierce xxx

Thanks for the warm welcome girlies!!! Do I have to tell u about me??

I'm Elle....been doing SW forever (it seems!) I am a good loser when I put my mind to it, but I'm a slow one as I do like to indulge in holidays and such! I lost 5.5 stone for my wedding in Oct 2011 and felt like a princess!!!! I was a size 24 to start and approx a 14 for my wedding!

I then fell pregnant in Dec 11 and had my gorgeous little one in Sept 12...I gained 5 stone from my wedding day weight (WDW) to giving birth and that was a shock!!! I'm now chipping away again and have a 4 month old daughter and I am 2.5 stone to go to get back to WDW!

Here are some pics when I was bigger (end of 2009) and on my hen weekend and wedding day! This is my goal!

Hope you are all well and look forward to chatting to you all soon xxx

Attachments

• image-2170707280.jpg
    image-2170707280.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 51
  • image-906533769.jpg
    image-906533769.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 49
  • image-330048603.jpg
    image-330048603.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 57
  • image-924520790.jpg
    image-924520790.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 57
Well done for loosing that weight for your wedding! Your wedding photo is lovely. You will do fine to get back down to that weight if you have done it once you can do it again. There is no doubt about it. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to hearing your weight loss journey xxx

Well done for loosing that weight for your wedding! Your wedding photo is lovely. You will do fine to get back down to that weight if you have done it once you can do it again. There is no doubt about it. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to hearing your weight loss journey xxx

Thanks Hun xxx

Just had a little recap and wow wow wow on all the amazing losses! There's loads of Wednesday weighers! Hope all are well this morning, it's so cold here!! I can't feel my toes and the paths are just black ice, thank god for my ice grips on my shoes haha, I'm watching people slip and slide while I'm trooping along like a pro ha, welcome newies and ellebear you can definitely do it again, well done for the loss before, you are absolutely stunning, your hubbies a lucky man!! You're one gorgeous mama, look forward to having you here amongst us chatterboxes and hearing how you get on on your weightloss journey!
I'm going to quit smoking girls and I have decided to replace it with crocheting, I have to learn first hahaha, I need to quit for my op and I am super determined just don't know when to start and I'm putting it off!!! Xx

Just had a little recap and wow wow wow on all the amazing losses! There's loads of Wednesday weighers! Hope all are well this morning, it's so cold here!! I can't feel my toes and the paths are just black ice, thank god for my ice grips on my shoes haha, I'm watching people slip and slide while I'm trooping along like a pro ha, welcome newies and ellebear you can definitely do it again, well done for the loss before, you are absolutely stunning, your hubbies a lucky man!! You're one gorgeous mama, look forward to having you here amongst us chatterboxes and hearing how you get on on your weightloss journey!
I'm going to quit smoking girls and I have decided to replace it with crocheting, I have to learn first hahaha, I need to quit for my op and I am super determined just don't know when to start and I'm putting it off!!! Xx

ive seen those ice grippers on the telly they look really good =]
go you on wanting to quit smoking, im not a smoker myself but my parents are and ive seen them try and quit so i can kinda guess it isnt easy! i guess knowing when to give up is kinda like knowing when to go on a diet...i guess you have juat got to go for it, dont think about it and just do it! whens your op? have you got long enough to give up gradually or you wanted to go cold turkey? good luck either way hun! you'll do fab just like youve done with your weight loss =] xxx

ive seen those ice grippers on the telly they look really good =]
go you on wanting to quit smoking, im not a smoker myself but my parents are and ive seen them try and quit so i can kinda guess it isnt easy! i guess knowing when to give up is kinda like knowing when to go on a diet...i guess you have juat got to go for it, dont think about it and just do it! whens your op? have you got long enough to give up gradually or you wanted to go cold turkey? good luck either way hun! you'll do fab just like youve done with your weight loss =] xxx

Aw thank you! My op is looking to be spring which could be march April may ish! So do have time to go gradual but I don't want none of that gradual stuff, if I'm not goin to smoke il just cut it out all together, just going to completely stop and hope for the best haha! My oh has quit now, he's been quit 6 weeks now so wish I'd stopped with him!! X

always the way, wishing you should of done something back when someone else started it! go for it girl, just give up once your packet is empty have a mind set that its your last packet! lol make out that all the shops have sold out so you cant buy anymore haha eaiser said than done i can imagine! good luck anyway and let us know how you get on =] xxx

Hi Ellebear! Welcome to the group and good luck with your weight loss- you know you can do it! Your wedding pic is stunning btw :)

Aw thank you! My op is looking to be spring which could be march April may ish! So do have time to go gradual but I don't want none of that gradual stuff, if I'm not goin to smoke il just cut it out all together, just going to completely stop and hope for the best haha! My oh has quit now, he's been quit 6 weeks now so wish I'd stopped with him!! X

Good luck Jess, I reckon you'll have no problem giving up! Some people can just do it can't they? Get yourself in the right frame of mind and it'll be all good :) and the added bonus of your OH not smoking for support too.. Would you give those electronic cig things a go, or are you definitely just going cold turkey??

always the way, wishing you should of done something back when someone else started it! go for it girl, just give up once your packet is empty have a mind set that its your last packet! lol make out that all the shops have sold out so you cant buy anymore haha eaiser said than done i can imagine! good luck anyway and let us know how you get on =] xxx
I will keep you all posted, I am going to make it my mission! X
Hi Ellebear! Welcome to the group and good luck with your weight loss- you know you can do it! Your wedding pic is stunning btw :)

Good luck Jess, I reckon you'll have no problem giving up! Some people can just do it can't they? Get yourself in the right frame of mind and it'll be all good :) and the added bonus of your OH not smoking for support too.. Would you give those electronic cig things a go, or are you definitely just going cold turkey??
I just know that I want this op more then il ever want a cigarette so going to go cold turkey!! Not going to bother with those electronic cigs, have thought about it but more expense anyway! Xxx

Morning all, sorry I've been MIA been all over the place this week,such a busy week and loads to do before holiday Sunday, mum boss home so no time to myself plus not sleeping = zombie me!
Anyway sorry not been in and to be honest not read anything in here for a couple of days, will have a catch up whilst babysitting tomorrow night but won't have chance till then (locked myself in the loo to get 5 mins now to check my phone!) :(
lost 1lb this week so back to pre Xmas weight, sneaky scales said 11st11.8 so I've seen the next elusive lb down (only been there once before) but as I have to round up couldn't count it.
Will be back for a proper catch up and chat tomorrow night. Hope everyone is well and welcome to any newbies! Xx

Hello all! I'm new an just about 20 something so thought I'd join in and say hi. I'm Zoë, 27.. been dieting on and off since I was at uni but now I have a new goal - a wedding in May. Then after that I will focus on another goal. Have joined a group with a friend who has just come back from Spain, but have found the 1st two weeks to be slow burning. Last week I understood why (left over bits of seeing people I hadn't seen over Christmas!) but this week I've been super good. I got on the scales at group this morning and was slightly disappointed BUT I am very much a forward looking person, so onwards and smiles - I have already bought the dress I need for the wedding and I WILL get into it :) Looking forward to getting involved - I havent done the forum thing before so hopefully the support with help :) Zx (p.s - I also have to century thing on my profile and cant get rid! If anyone knows what to do please help!)

Hello all! I'm new an just about 20 something so thought I'd join in and say hi. I'm Zoë, 27.. been dieting on and off since I was at uni but now I have a new goal - a wedding in May. Then after that I will focus on another goal. Have joined a group with a friend who has just come back from Spain, but have found the 1st two weeks to be slow burning. Last week I understood why (left over bits of seeing people I hadn't seen over Christmas!) but this week I've been super good. I got on the scales at group this morning and was slightly disappointed BUT I am very much a forward looking person, so onwards and smiles - I have already bought the dress I need for the wedding and I WILL get into it :) Looking forward to getting involved - I havent done the forum thing before so hopefully the support with help :) Zx (p.s - I also have to century thing on my profile and cant get rid! If anyone knows what to do please help!)

Hi Zoe, welcome!
the dress you want to get into is a really good goal to have set for yourself! you will get into that dress and with the support on here if your struggle with anything the girlies on here are lovely and will help you as much as they can. they have helped me and kept me sane just reading their stories =]

welcome aboard and looking forward to hearing your story. (have your writen a weight loss dairy entry on here? if not maybe write one it really helps) xxx

Back