20 somethings

Hi everyone! Just had a gorgeous bowl of root veg soup (superfree) and my second Hex B of wholemeal roll! Was delicious, and have got a cream egg for a treat later on...yum!!

Not had a green day in ages, forgot how much I like both Hex's xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone! I'm back ... AGAIN! My laptop kicked the bucket but luckily I got my phone upgraded today to a shiny new iPhone which reconnects me to the world :)

Looks like there's a few new faces so a big hello to you all.

This year I am determined to stop messing around and lose some bloody weight!

Hey welcome back jade.

Jo, I know co-op pittas aren't a heb anymore but Asda's still were? Because we don't have an Asda near us I don't always take in their changes.

Oh Laura I love a green day. Two hebs yay! Sounds like you're having a good one.

Mr Tesco only brought one TDML! Naughty Tesco. I do still have 10 in the fridge and my secret co op supply. Didn't get the special k chewy delights either. Grr, Damn you January slimmers. Got all of dad's and Nate's treats though. Grr.

Slinks back in...I've said it about 10000 times before but I'm back. Joined a group last night as I had gone completely off the rails. Weighed in at 9st 0.5lbs...I could've cried but I'm actually enjoying going back to basics and writing a paper diary and am looking forward to next week already (if I don't lose you may all need to talk me down off a building).

I have definitely fallen behind with you ladies but I hope you are all doing well and have kept to plan and had super losses xx

Welcome back!!

youll be back to the weight you want to be in no time :) x

I avoided the temptation and I think I'm past the craving!

By the way, does anyone here know any places in London to eat that are good for SW members? I'm headed there on the weekend for a trip with a friend and she's so skinny she never cares where she eats. I really don't want to screw up my good work so any advice is appreciated!

This is actually freaky as I'm doing the same...! Do you think you'll get to London? I'm coming from Leeds tomorrow but my friend is going from Newport and I think it all hangs in the air right now! :(

Also, I would LOVE to read all these posts. But I'm so tired, and need to pack for my trip. Hope you're all good, had a bit of a bad day foodwise, not terrible but not great. Onwards and upwards, can't STS or gain after 6lb off now!

Thank you Jenna ! x

Girls, I've started taking these tablets with the funniest name ever. Don't laugh! Bladderwrack hahahahahaha. Yeah well apparently they're good for kicking up your energy levels, helping you sleep at night, helping you go the bathroom (which I'm now having trouble with again...let's restart the Great Poo Debate!), and supposed to help you slim as well, but I'm not too bothered about that part, just need a bit of a kick in the sleep and energy department, I think.
Welcome back Jenna!! And what a gorgeous piccie you have up....I'm well jell!

Haha Jenna what is it about you that makes me wanna sh1te talk? :p Na-night hun x

Haha I love how everyone is just so open!!! xxx

Hi girls... Been looking for ages now but how can I get a link of my diary into my signature? Xxx

I guess u would just go to your diary, copy the link from the address bar and then go to edit sig and paste it in?

Welcome zoe x

Welcome back jade and jenna x

Mm I enjoyed my harvesrer today yum especially my rocky horror lush x back on it tomorrow, I will get a loss next week!

Harvester rather, stupid phone or fat fingers! Lol x

Back