20 somethings

Ha I just did something silly had two special k bars, got confused thought you could have two and then remembered once I'd finished eating the second one. Thank god for green days and having no other healthy extra b yet.

I'm actually gutted, I've built it up in my head too much aghhh!

Me too!! I wouldn't mind if it held off til tues seen as though I'm not teaching tomorrow haha! Tues and weds off would be great, then PPA thurs afternoon, then it's Friday haha! Xx

It's stopped snowing now, but there's a few inches settled out there, I'd say I won't know til the morning anyway but I'm not holdin out too much hope!

Awk ladies I really hope to see all 3 if us on here tomorrow morning whilst watching this morning lol! The only thing that's giving me some hope is my school is up a hill but I feel I'm clutching at straws. The snow here isn't too bad at the mo but is apparently worse round the area of the school! Lets all cross our wee fingers and toes!

Me too Jenna, treating myself to a taxi to my course tomorrow though so I can have a lie in, lush!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I went into the kitchen to make a salad with dinner, left Nate in the lounge with nana and Gaga. Apparently Nate grabbed my dad's hand and said "come Gaga, mumma kit" and pulled him to the kitchen. See, I don't snow day or salad 5 minutes. Very cute though.

Hi all,
I'm 25 Years old and been doing Slimming World properly since June and lost 1st 11.5lb so far.
I done it a few years back and lost almost 7 stone. Due to a number of factors i ended up putting it on again but i'm now determined to get the weight back off as i have a 14 month old daughter and want to be fit and healthy to run around and play with her, aswell as doing it for myself.

Hi all,
I'm 25 Years old and been doing Slimming World properly since June and lost 1st 11.5lb so far.
I done it a few years back and lost almost 7 stone. Due to a number of factors i ended up putting it on again but i'm now determined to get the weight back off as i have a 14 month old daughter and want to be fit and healthy to run around and play with her, aswell as doing it for myself.

Hi lianne, well done on your loss so far and welcome!

Hi all,

Hello!!! Welcome! Xxx

Welcome lianne x

Back