20 somethings

Thanks for all the well wishes, girlies!

Welcome Lianne!

The OH and I have finally made it home from his parents'!! It took us 4.5 hours - it usually takes us 1.5 on the train or an hour if I drive! Just read the SW magazine in a hot bath with my shoulders covered in Deep Heat after carrying a heavy bag. Bliss!

I did a sneaky mid week weigh, expecting to be up, and I was the lowest I've been in a long time, even with it being the end of the day! Thrilled and definitely encouraged to stick with the superfree. I would love to still weigh that on Weds!

Hi can I join?

I'm 22 and being doing SW for like nearly 2 years but the last year I've really just maintained my weight with a lot of loss then gains.
Getting back on track this year.

Lost 3st so far but still got another 5 to go... Focusing on the little bits at the minute though

Welcome leia x

On my way to work, boo! A lot quieter around this morning at the tube station, not sure if people are later or not travelling or maybe I'm late ha. Not snowing now anyway, don't think it's meant to til this evening or tomorrow.

Me too Ciara! Lots of schools closed round here but neither my school not the one my course is being held at is closed :-( grrr! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome new comers :)

Lol Elle, you have an at home job now :p

Morning everyone. Welcome newbies, and the best of luck!

Girls, I am so sick. This headache is just not going anywhere, and in fact is getting worse. It hurts to look at bright things (I even had to turn the light down on the laptop screen) and it hurts to move my eyes. The pain is gone down into my neck (you know that heavy feeling? Like your head is too heavy for your neck?) and my chest is in bits. I'm even having darting pains every so often in my ear. This is horrible. But I'm sticking to plan and being a good girl.
Hubby woke up this morning with heartburn and pains in his stomach (if you ask me, he just ate too effin' much! Big roast dinner, where he couldn't move he was so full, then a chicken and stuffing sandwich an hour later, and a sausage sandwich last night...how did I ever eat that much?) so Fia is home from playgroup cos neither of us is well enough to bring her.
I called Tiffany's phone not long after they left for school and asked her if they wanted to come home as it's been snowing steadily, but she said no...wow.
Myself and himself have come to an agreement. I give him an hour (which was up 15 minutes ago) in bed, and then I can go back to bed for the day. And I'm going to take advantage of that. I need to just lie down in a dark room. I feel like my head is going to explode. I'm craving tea and toast but my throat is so scratchy that it would be more trouble than it's worth.

First wi this morning, I am in total shock!! The scales are saying that I'm 14lbs down!!!! I always get good losses in the first week but never ever like that!! Can it b right?? X

14lbs is amazing Nicola!!

No snow day for me (bloody recruitment!) but we have been allowed to dress down so at least I'm warm. Not the same as being in bed mind.

14lbs?!! That's incredible! You must be so chuffed!

Oh Mandy, I hope you feel better soon. I have done my shoulder in somehow and it's not feeling any better. The pain goes right up the side of my neck and down my arm. I had a scatty moment this morning where I got painkillers out, then couldn't remember if I'd taken them, but they weren't there any more so I didn't want to take any extra just in case. The pain in my shoulder is suggesting I didn't take them, but stuffed if I know where they've gone!

Spurred on by the fact that if my weight stays where it is then there's a good chance I'll get my 2 stone award this week. At worst I should only be 0.5lb out. It's been a long time since I got an award so I'd love that boost!

No snow here today but everywhere's still coated in white and ice. The recruiter for the job I'm waiting to hear about isn't in yet so still no news! Grrrr!

Ooh mandy, feel better soon. It is rotten being ill

Yay nicole! It is possible and astonishing. Be proud and maximise it!

Woop jenna! What are you going to do with your day off? All this snow talk makes me laugh when I'm looking over green fields to a glistening sea.

Jade, at least your warm and comfy :)

Emily I will have my fingers and toes crossed that you get the job and the 2 stone award. :)

I'm still feeling huge and bloaty. Mum's made fart soup for lunch. Eep. Got tap class soon, hopefully I will feel better after that. My tum just feels like a huge barrel

Allison (if my memory is correct?) 14lb is amazing, ive seen it before fir someone so it is doable x

Mandy last time I felt that bad with major headache, bad neck ache and darting pains in ears and head I had an ear infection which I didnt realise for ages cos I assumed it was all linked to the headache, hope you feel better soon x

Jenna yay for being sent home, shame you had to go to work in the first place for such a short time though x

Gunna have a grumpy OH today yay :( his nfl team got beat last night in the championship game so they wont be going to the superbowl this year, last year when they lost the superbowl he was so upset he threw his fave nfl shirt outside (in the snow aswell)

I think it may be because I was due my period last monday, and its gone now so must have been retaining a lot of water but either way its down on the scales!! Good start :)

Woohoo Fran! So that's £379 to spend on an ActiFry..?! Thanks for the digit crossing! I just want it done so I can stop bloody thinking and talking about it! Or start house shopping!!

Jenna, I'm so jealous. I'm in work in snow wear - jeans, walking boots, big chunky cardigan and a pretty scarf my sister's friend got me for Christmas. Technically I'm owed 14 hours so I could bugger off now anyway, but I'd rather save it for when I can use it!

Christie - I don't follow NFL at all but my dad's invited me over for a Superbowl party! You'll have to pass on everything I need to know...

Back