20 somethings

I know what you mean. I find out this week if I get one of the new houses or not. I'm 15th in line for 4 houses, bit I don't know if the others meet the local connection requirement. If I do get it I will be moving in April, if I don't I will be moving into the centre of lyme, so different toddler group, different preschool and different primary school :( but at least I will know. At the moment you can't really plan anything and it is stressful.

Oh dear Christie. Men get so caught up in sports sometimes. Hide from him and randomly throw food into whatever room. He is sulking in. Or get an extra shift at work. Haha.

I think I will put the money in an m&s isa plus a bit more, it might as well earn tax free intrest while I decide what to do. I know I will need a fair bit in september to travel up for this wedding.

Tap class was fun, and a target lady from flab club came this week. She was proper excited when I said I went last week and asked for details. She does loads of activities though, not just dance but all sorts of stuff.

Nate is just going for his nap with his lovely new teddy from one of my friends, then I am having fart soup. Yum. And making my favourite veggie burgers ready for tea tonight. I <3 them. Hoping the scales will start going down, they just seem to keep going up, as does my bloating. Picked something up in town to try and ease it as I think fart soup is going to make me worse. I do wonder if it is all this milk now I have made myself finish all my heas.

Fran, I'm terrible with dairy. I have never been a big milk drinker or cheese eater so it never really affected me until I discovered lattes! Milk bloats me like crazy. I notice it when I stay at the OH's and am having regular cups of tea with his parents. 30g cheddar doesn't seem to cause me too many problems. If I have high fat dairy, like double cream, I end up in agony and have 'hormonal bum'. Even if I do red or green days I just stick to the one HexA.

First wi this morning, I am in total shock!! The scales are saying that I'm 14lbs down!!!! I always get good losses in the first week but never ever like that!! Can it b right?? X

We all really need to know how you done this lol

So I'm back out of bed for some lunch and a cuppa. I still feel like death warmed up. Perhaps a trip to the doctor is in order.
I think I'm going to use 10 syns tonight for a Mars bar...I'm dying for chocolate. Think we all feel like eating chocolate when we're sick. But I'm staying on plan! I managed a banana for breakfast. Not a lot, I know, but it was something.

The worst thing is, I have orders to get through and I just don't think I'm up to it.

Gahhh! Bloody hell! I've just been up to see the recruiter for the job because the applications for the level transfer ones close tomorrow. The main reason I applied for the ones on promotion were so I could get some feedback on my application and tweak it/rewrite it to stand a better chance on level transfer. They're not putting the feedback out until tomorrow now! I will get a matter of hours to make any changes before my application has to go in!

The recruiter, Nick, is my mentor, but I'm not allowed to use him for support in case it gives me an unfair advantage. He just apologised profusely and said he'll get the feedback out as soon as he gets in tomorrow. Then he said "If I gave you a wink it would be misinterpreted." Gah! What does that mean?! I don't even dare to hope, but I just checked his calendar and the interviews here are only scheduled on days I'm free. Everything is crossed right now.

22 Here, part of the reason I am trying to get this weight off now. I don't want to be 50 looking back and realising that I have spent the majority of my life dieting and worrying about my weight! Fed up of loosing a few stone then putting it back on. Would be about 2 stone by now if I added up all the weight I have lost in the last year =(

Hi Kimberley! Well, you're on the right track now and we'll keep you on the straight and narrow! I'm sure you'll be back at your pre-Christmas weight in no time. :)

Hey Kimberly, ooh I'd be an extra stone down probably bit that thinking will just wind me up, I'd probably be 7 stone or more this year compared to if I hadn't joined sw :)

Ooh Emily that sounds like you are in for a very good chance! How exciting.

Mandy, get thee to a Drs hun. Feel better soon.

Got loads done while Nate was snoozing. Having a cuddle now before I finish doing tea. I'm so hungry, I can't wait.

*Tip toes back on this thread*

I am back on the wagon tomorrow, so much for one day off...Been feeling a bit down about myself, need to stop turning to junk food for comfort! :(

Feeling a bit better now thank God. I took a Ponstan earlier, which is an anti-inflammatory as well as a pain killer, and my headache is almost gone. My eyes still hurt, but I managed to get my orders done.
Tata, no more hangover days lol

Middy, welcome back!

Ah Tata, hope you find something tasty for tea. :)

So glad you feel better mandy :)

Ooh just saw a trailer for a tv show called Nashville, it looks good.

Middy we all get times like that. When I feel crappy about myself I force myself to do something nice for my body, whether it is having a lovely bubble bath, or painting my nails, or doing some super moisturizing (I got 3 sanctuary ones in secret Santa which is fab, i love sanctuary stuff). So instead of making myself feel worse, I do something nice to feel better about it.

Hope everyone has enjoyed the snow! Back at work tomorrow! My appetite is back as well now but i think my stomach has shrunk! Lol hope everyone is okay xxx

Thanks all for the warm welcome.
Got my weigh-in tomorrow night, hoping all goes well as even though i've had a really good week i've been on star wee and felt really bloated.

Back