20 somethings

Welcome hollie, well done on the loss so far! X

I feel like I could sleep for a week which is strange since ive had at least 9 hours sleep every night for the last week :/ probably the junk I had making me sluggish

My mouth is drooling over the photos of the cannelloni! Yum!

Got weigh in tomorrow but switching from morning class to evening....has anyone done this and did it affect your losses?

X

I feel like I could sleep for a week which is strange since ive had at least 9 hours sleep every night for the last week :/ probably the junk I had making me sluggish
It probably is! Good food definitely doesn't just lose pounds, makes you feel way better in yourself x
My mouth is drooling over the photos of the cannelloni! Yum!

Got weigh in tomorrow but switching from morning class to evening....has anyone done this and did it affect your losses?

X
I swapped from night to morning but think I'm a weirdo!! I weigh less at night then the morning!? Everything's thinks I'm weird at group haha xx

Elle, I go to an evening class and we've had quite a few who've swapped from mornings. Usually they either maintain or gain a little because you weigh a couple of pounds more at the end of the day. It's all the same though. Just ignore the first week result and crack on from there!

Jess youre my hero! I have missed Mexican food so much since starting SW. Can't justify the tortilla syns.

Can I get the pasta shells from any supermarket?

Just got stopped by a guy at work who noticed I'd 'skinnied up'! He fumbled around basically saying I've never been big, but it was noticeable and I looked good for it. Then he poked me in the ribs to press the point home! It has really come off my ribs and bum. I just wish it would come off my middle too!!

Hi Guys, I'm new to writing on this site, although have been reading since I started sw in april 2012, when I saw this forum I thought it was perfect for me. I am 24 nearly 25 and have lost 4stone3.5 pounds so far, very much hit a plateu so need some more inspiration and motivation and i reckon this is the place to get it. Hope you are all ok.

I need a low syn or no syn day today I think to try and shift some of the 3lb! thats settled on me since my blowout before wi tomorrow! Cant wait to start shredding tomorrow as that makes me feel less sluggish and eurgh, TOM over too so hopefully bloating will go too :/

Morning everyone!

The sun is out here and the snow is beginning to melt hooray!

Just got stopped by a guy at work who noticed I'd 'skinnied up'! He fumbled around basically saying I've never been big, but it was noticeable and I looked good for it. Then he poked me in the ribs to press the point home! It has really come off my ribs and bum. I just wish it would come off my middle too!!

Nothing like a rib poke to boost your ego is there haha.

Morning girls!
Skinnie Minnie!! X
I need a low syn or no syn day today I think to try and shift some of the 3lb! thats settled on me since my blowout before wi tomorrow! Cant wait to start shredding tomorrow as that makes me feel less sluggish and eurgh, TOM over too so hopefully bloating will go too :/
Oh god I feel you! I had the implant put in a good month ago and basically been star month since, it's horrible! X
Morning everyone!

The sun is out here and the snow is beginning to melt hooray!

Nothing like a rib poke to boost your ego is there haha.
Wish the snow was melting here!! X

Yay Emily, I bet that felt fab! Bless men trying to give compliments and fumbling over themselves! You strut your stuff lady!

Ooh Christie I hate that sluggish feeling. I just keep thinking back to how gross i felt over Xmas week.

I woke up this morning, saw the top of the balcony rail was white, got excited for snow and it was just the sky's reflection. :(

I just sewed up the first square for nate's blanket. Pleased it was so neat as I suck at hand sewing. I need to get some wadding to stuff the squares before I can start working them into the crochet.

I've got an interview!!! Squeeeeee! Not till 7th Feb so yet mooore waiting, but it's a good start. It's silly but my second thought was 'Oh, a Thursday, that'll mean I won't be able to stay for group on Weds as I'll be prepping... :(" It's in my veins!

Fingers crossed for you Christie! I still can't bring myself to even contemplate the shred - it sounds like a nightmare!

Oh Jess - nearly everyone I know who's had the implant has had ol' Aunt Flo visiting for 6 MONTHS!! Enough to put me off. I have heard some great success stories with it though. Hormonal things never work as ideally as they should for me though - I have the Mirena and everyone else I've spoken to has stopped having periods completely. Mine are just lighter and longer.

Fran, you must be the only one still excited for snow! Our pavement is treacherous and it's so compacted that it's going nowhere fast! I'm hoping it's all gone by the weekend so we can drive to the OH's parents' instead of risking the trains.

My Spinning class was cancelled today. I haven't been for ages so I was really looking forward to it. As it happened I was stuck in a meeting (they pulled me in at the last minute to cover for my boss, saying it would take 5 minutes - I emerged an hour and a half later!) so I would have missed it anyway. Maybe I'll be good and go to the gym tonight...

Yay good news emily, will keep fingers crossed for you for your interview!

Well done on your interview Emily! That's great news.

I am feeling so fed up today :( been fed up a lot lately and starting to think I need to man up and make some changes or I'm just going to waste more time feeling rubbish. Easier said than done though as I hate change ha ha.

Back