20 somethings

Hello gang-I lost 3lbs, got into the next stone down, got SOTW and my 1.5 stone sticker since rejoining!

Think your fluffy thoughts worked!!!!!! Xxx

Well done elle :) x

Sw would be so much easier for me if I liked salad, I cant stand lettuce or cucumber and barely eat tomato unless its in a sauce or pasta, ive never tried a dressing that ive liked so far either dont even like salad cream, I may just eat it and put up with it until I start to enjoy it so that I have something other than potato to have in a meal lol

Everyone is having takeaway and im cooking chicken and veg! My willpower is getting stronger so I may just get the hang of it soon lol

Jess, had the enchiladas, yum! Had to syn the cheese as I already had my hea but it was really nice. Forgot to take a pic but they're nice :)

Hi all, half lb off, was hoping for more as ive been really good this week but have had top end of syns nearly every day, so gonna try to lower it this week to around 10 and hopefully have a good loss next week :) plod plod plodding xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done laura, a loss is still fab and the good week may catch up with u next week to make an even better one x

Thanks elle, thats all the men here seem to eat is takeaway :/ my OH aint so bad he will cook alot but if its offered he will have it, our lodger has takeaway all the time cos he cant be bothered to cook and he keeps offering me bad things when I keep saying no im on a diet! Yet he persists with the asking! Drives me insane lol

WEE Well done Elle, what fab work you have done! lots of shiny new stickers too. I don't think it was my fluffy thoughts, it was you being fab on plan.

Christie, well done for not having takeaway. You don't HAVE to have salad, just needs to be superfree. I like the kraft light french dressing, which is free. I hate salad cream. YUCK.

Laura, I know how frustrating it is to be on plan and not get as good a loss as you hope for, but keep going, those goals will soon all be ticked off. I have loved your positive attitude this week, so keep it up love :)

I HAVE SNOW! I AM SO EXCITED! The dog's been out to play in it already. heehee. Hope I still get to WI tomorrow morning though. Eep. If not I will just drag Nate out to play in it all day. woo. It was so cute today as the rain started to turn to snowfall Nate went "schnow, byebye rain" AWW <3 so proud. Rain was a new word today. He was repeating colours too, but can't identify the different colours if that makes sense.

WEE Well done Elle, what fab work you have done! lots of shiny new stickers too. I don't think it was my fluffy thoughts, it was you being fab on plan.

Christie, well done for not having takeaway. You don't HAVE to have salad, just needs to be superfree. I like the kraft light french dressing, which is free. I hate salad cream. YUCK.

I know I just feel like if I eat potato with every meal then its alot of starchy stodgy food, I used to think I was really good with food and would eat almost anything until I got with my OH and realised im actually quite fussy, my childhood was just alot of sausage and chips, burger and chips, burger and mash, roast dinners, fish fingers and chips etc..its hard to get out of that habit of mash and chips all the time as I wont eat anything else, maybe I wil have to have some more rice dishes or pastas to try level it out lol

Didn't get to weigh in tonight and am actually gutted :( (I have epilepsy and had a seizure) I was actually relatively good this week...

Until OH decided that even though I didn't weigh in I could still have treat night (and also cause he hates to see me Ill) and bought dominos!
It's like the worst thing ever! But I ate like a whole pizza and garlic bread! Feel like such a pie...

Really need to have another good week this week...

Hey, good luck for this week. Both my brothers have epilepsy, so I can understand feeling cruddy. I usually just packed them off to bed when their short term memory came back and they didn't feel sick any more and any cuts had been cleaned up. No use to anyone post seizure. I had some pizza toast today. Just toast off some bread (HEB), add a tomato sauce, oregano, any toppings I like and a HEA of mozerella, served with chips and salad. Hit's a pizza craving pretty darn well. I always have 4 olives for half a syn too. hehe.

Hey ladies.. I am popping in here to read up on everyones success.. 8 syns today and i'm wrapped up in bed, lunch is made for tomoro and in the fridge already!

WI tomoro morning.. I'd be delighted to lose a lb and get to my goal of half stone gone in 2 weeks... Then onwards to getting a stone off. I havent noticed much weight loss this wk but its a slow process... I need to remember that!

Good luck tata and all my fellow Wednesday weighers. I've been on plan all week so should see a loss, felt very bloated last night though so it's hard to feel like you're making progress at times like that. Here's to a good loss

Woohoo! Congratulations on those losses, ladies! Laura - I'm sure your weight loss will catch up next week; just keep at it!

Somehow I'm even more tired than when I left work last night. I might have to crack out the coffee - I haven't done that in a long time.

Not sure how I'm feeling about WI tonight. Too many sneaky Segsations this week. My meals are good, but I've been snacking like crazy. I bloody well hope that's the last of the OH's Christmas chocolate! Early nights for me.

Is it just me, but when I eat my A and B choices, I don't feel like I'm losing weight, I've been really bad for it but my consultant told me to try it out this week and I feel bigger! I think in the back of my mind bread and cheese = fat, so although I need them, I'd avoided them! I WI on a Saturday so I've been eating it for 4 days now, hope it works!!

Hollie, I have seen several studies that show eating a dairy product with your meal reduces the amount of fat your body absorbs - so while it's also good for your bones it is actually proven to enhance weight loss!

The B choices are all about fibre and making sure you don't end up 'backed up' - I'm sure most of us have had the horrible, full, bloated feeling and then magically lost several lbs in one go once it's eased!

I struggle to eat my A choice because milk and cheese aren't part of my usual diet. My B choice usually goes on breakfast cereal (I never thought I'd say it, but I love Bran Flakes) or a couple of Hi Fi Lights if I want a sweet treat! Your weight losses have been fab so I don't think you've anything to worry about. :)

Well I managed to maintain the 3lb gain and not make it any worse so now birthday blowout is done with there is nothing standing in my way for a while, will be getting in some pasta and roasted veg to make up for the weekend in wales so I dont get tempted by the chip shop and will have a few red days until then for some variety

Hi Guys, I posted on here yesterday but it never came up, it said the post needed to be reviewed before posting. It's still not up maybe cos im a new member i dont know so apologies if they both come up together. I'm 24 nearly 25 and I started slimming world last april and have lost 4stone 3.5 pounds (half pound on this week don't know how as was so good) I have proper hit a plateu so needing advice and motivation and this seems like the best site/forum for me hope you are all good,. x

Back