20 somethings

Wow a lot of you weigh in Wednesdays! Well done everyone.

Sorry for my Debbie Downer message yesterday. Bad day in the office and I'm feeling very hormonal at the moment. Feeling much brighter today and pushing forward.

Have any of you tried the Special K crisps? I saw them half price in Sainsburys so picked them up. 4.5 syns for 21 crisps :)

Up half a lb :( consultant said I'm being too good and I should have fish and chips tonight. Sounds like bull so I will remain fully pissed off. It's like I can get lower when I bloody well need to. I'm not going to have fish and chips. I'm just going to be extremely ****ed off and sulk like a big child. I'm doing a 7 day plan from on the website and this weight will ****ing do one even if I have to chop off a limb to do it!

Up half a lb :( consultant said I'm being too good and I should have fish and chips tonight. Sounds like bull so I will remain fully pissed off. It's like I can get lower when I bloody well need to. I'm not going to have fish and chips. I'm just going to be extremely ****ed off and sulk like a big child. I'm doing a 7 day plan from on the website and this weight will ****ing do one even if I have to chop off a limb to do it!

Ahh Fran that's so annoying chick, and I know you won't want to hear the usual 'just stick with it blah blah blah...' I'm pissed off for you too, and hoping you have a brilliant loss next week! Find it crazy that that was your consultants advice! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How can you be too good surely that should always be a good thing?

Im gunna aim to have 100% until the end of feb, valentines may be a flexisyn day but will stick within the weeks amount, starting shred on monday now instead as our lodger doesnt go back to work until next week and hogs the tv all the time hes home, hes only lived with us for about 6 weeks (was only supposed to be here for a few days!) and is certainly making himself at home!

I'd just do the shred in front of him. He would move out quick seeing my fat ass doing jumping jacks. Hehe.

I dunno, I think she just says it to make people happy. Maybe if people pick at extra syns it stops that? I don't know. I told mum what she said and she said "no! Really?! Stupid woman. Sometimes it just is like that. Don't get disheartened." One of her friends said reduce the portions but losing 4lbs, then 1lb, then gaining 0.5lbs by following the plan in the same way doesn't seem right. So I am sulking and glaring at the scales.

Hey girls, well done on all the losses Wednesday weighers!
It's easy to sit here and say don't be disheartened fran but you are bound to be, the body is a funny thing isn't it? Keep your chin up, take your own advice, the advice you give out inspires everyone in here and I particularly remember you talking about where you would be if you weren't doing SW, we all have weeks where the results we want and deserve don't show, but just remember what you have achieved, you are AMAZING! X
How can you be too good surely that should always be a good thing?

Im gunna aim to have 100% until the end of feb, valentines may be a flexisyn day but will stick within the weeks amount, starting shred on monday now instead as our lodger doesnt go back to work until next week and hogs the tv all the time hes home, hes only lived with us for about 6 weeks (was only supposed to be here for a few days!) and is certainly making himself at home!
Cheeky bugger hogging the telly! Tell him to shift haha x

Fran babe - dont worry Hun, u can be peeved off and then you need to get past it babe and move on. You are gonna get the weight off and sound determined.

7 day plan sounds great idea too kick start things - wishing you loads of luck x

Thanks girls. Just knobbed off. I felt bigger all week. Today was a bit different to the 7 day plan, just because I had a pear, banana and yogurt for breakfast and left over sw chilli and rice, of which Nate ate a third! Got the sw chips par boiling, carrots and broccoli about to go on and sw chicken Kiev (2 syns) about to go in the oven which is pre heating, you can take your 40+ syns and shove it up your bumhole C!

Can anyone tell me how many laughing cow lights are a hex a on ee please? Xx

Too right, Fran! I can only hope you have a double loss next week. Do you think you need hormonal bum to hit? I can't believe she'd advocate Fish and Chips!

Home early catching up with some Supersize vs Superskinny before group. I think I've blown any chance of getting my 2 stone award tonight with all the chocolate snacking. I just hope I haven't done too much damage...

Can anyone tell me how many laughing cow lights are a hex a on ee please? Xx

5 hun x

Mega cheesed off today with everything! Crap day at work, really on the verge of quitting instead of putting up with the **** I get from them everyday, the backstabbing w*****s really **** me off!

And then I come home to a letter from home office about our request for information about my OHs nationality, apparently they rejected the request because on the form he hasnt filled in his nationality! Duh thats what we are trying to find out and if they bothered to read the letter I included or the form for that matter then they would know that, also he didnt include any ID like a passport or something! He cant get ID until he knows what nationality he is which I also included in the letter! How can just trying to find out an answer so simple be so complicating, I really dont know where to go from here, ive been given an email address from the registry office but they havent replied back either and all I asked was for them to tell me how I can find out the information so should be a simple reply! Arghh!

Sorry about the french! I feel like just calling in sick tomorrow cos ive had enough!

Its a really good job I love him so much all this stress lol

He was born here but because his parents were not classed as settled until after he was born (they are from vietnam) and he was born after 1st jan 1983 he isnt automatically classed as British, so we dont know what he is classed as since he has never been known as any other nationality either. His mum was sure that when she got naturalized she had him and his brother registered but we aint able to find any record of it so dont know if shes just confused it for something else, until we can find out we cant get married so its really annoying as there seems to be no way of finding out anywhere!

Well I managed to maintain the 3lb gain and not make it any worse so now birthday blowout is done with there is nothing standing in my way for a while, will be getting in some pasta and roasted veg to make up for the weekend in wales so I dont get tempted by the chip shop and will have a few red days until then for some variety

Well ladies I'm down that elusive pound so half stone gone! Yays! Well done to all the other wednesday weighers...

Nearly turned up an hour early today for work.. Won't want to make that mistake again!

Well done ladies with losses and Fran I understand you being peed off. Fingers crossed it will disappear next week.

Christie I hope you get all this stuff resolved soon!

Half my team were off sick at work today, hope I don't catch it! I'm feeling a cold coming on but hopefully it will disappear after a good nights sleep.

Weighing in when I get home, hoping for better than lat week, I've been good all week have really tried

I dont see how it will when ive been trying everything possible for at least 6 months, already had to postpone wedding to september from may :( ive attempted an email to passport people to see if they can help and will get OH to ring ukba again tomorrow since now we just need to ask how to find out whereas before we were asking other things about applying to become british as we thought he had to be british before we could marry but he doesnt so will see if we can get through to someone

Back