20 somethings

Oh Christie that sounds so frustrating. I'd want to march in there and smack them round the head!

2.5 off for me! Must be water retained from last week that I've lost as I haven't been good enough to deserve that.

Well done both! X

Ye emily its so frustrating if they werent so far away id go camp outside their office until someone gave me an answer! Hopefully passport office can help

Oh Christie that sounds so stressful. I thought if you had a British birth certificate that made you British. They can easily ordered online (it is actually quite scary it is easily done!)

Emily that's fabulous, you weightloss machine! Super close to your 2 stone award now!

Ciara, it is the right direction and you will get to target before you know it :)

Sorry for being a mardy cow earlier. I was really annoyed at the scales. Weighing lady was so shocked they checked the scales because hardly anyone was losing. I had already decided to do the 7 day planner. Handy because I am getting steak this tomorrow. Woo hoo. And it isn't my turn to do the shop.

Just got to sit tight to see if I get the house down the road now. If I do m&d said they have loads of furniture to give me, including a fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble drier, still have the stuff from when I was living in Norfolk and the money my Grandad sent can go to whatever else i need. Looks like i can't put it in an ISA and savings rates are awful so I'm being encouraged to spend it on something i want.

He has a british birth certificate but we still dont know if he is or not, we were tempted to apply for a passport as it says on home office site that you can do this to test your nationality but at the same time wouldnt it be illegal to declare on the form that you are british if you aint?

There was a law change in 83 which is the reason it gets confusing your dad would have been before that so would have automatically been british when born but due to the new law you aint anymore after 1st jan 83, his brother missed out by a month! His other brother and sister are fine as they were born in china (before 83) and are now british without doing anything which is so annoying, im tempted to try passport thing but dont want him to get into trouble for falsely stating hes british, will see what ukba say when he ring them tomorrow and go from there I suppose, if nothing then I will see if passport office replies and see if they say he can try to apply for one

Oh man - I am such a numpty. I popped into Tesco on the way home to stock up on fruit and bits, put it all through the self service tills, open my purse - NO CARD! I'd left it on the sofa after internet shopping! I had to put in an emergency phonecall to the OH and wait shiftily until he got there. So embarrassing!

Aah Christie. Too complicated for my wee brain! I don't envy you.

Lol Emily, you silly billy. I did it once but I lived 10 doors down from the little Tesco so I just ran back and got it. Bet your OH is teasing you. What did you buy online? You reminded me to Order the books for mum and Nate, so thanks for that!

Well done for staying on plan Jenna, I saw your loss on Texty's diary, big woop for you lady :)

Hey all, been a very busy week so haven't logged on much! Been skimming through the pages and congrats all on losses, a loss is a loss! Had a mad one last weekend in London where I went to see the AWFUL Spice Girls musical gahh! but managed -2lb tonight and got my 1/2 stone award very pleased :D

Hope everyone is well :D

Well done on the losses ladies x

Ah cool Tata, it's mostly me rambling to myself :)

Well done welshie, so the musical isn't to be recommended then? haha

Christie, I checked with brainbox here and she said if he has a full british birth certificate then he is british because that's where he was registered. I'd still check like you said you were going to do, but hope that helps a little.

Well done welshie, so the musical isn't to be recommended then? haha

A big no. It was so bad :( our own fault because we got tix before it came out. Worst thing was we paid 20 quid less for stall seats to We Will Rock You the next day on spur of the moment and it was fantastic! Really showed up how crap Viva Forever is!

Aww now see I LOVED viva forever!! Was a Huge spice girls fan growing up and thought the musical was proper fun and appropriate! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Maybe trying a salad tonight again see if I can like it a bit more lol anyone tried the garlic and herb kraft light dressing?

So, over Christmas I was diagnosed with Gastritis after being in A&E with back and chest problems twice, thought I had it all under control, until this morning, had another attack and ended up in A&E. Does anyone else have it? All I want to do now is comfort eat and make myself feel better but I know in the long run, I'll just feel worse. Now they think I might have Gallstones! Just what I need!!

Back