20 somethings

Id stick to the plan, eating bad will just make u feel sluggish and horrible and u dont want that on top of everything else x

Ouch, do they know what is causing the gastritis? If you have comfort foods you will probably feel worse because most comfort foods are high in fat, requiring bile production (pancreas) and release (gall bladder) so if you do have gall stones this is going to irritate it and make you feel even worse. Solution? Sw comfort foods. Pretty high on my list is curried shepherd's pie, but it could be whatever you find comforting, there will be a way to make it low fat and filling. Mashed potato is simply utter comfort to me. It shouldn't irritate your gastritis either. Stay away from anything acidic though, like citrus fruits.

Ouch! But SW is pretty ideal if you have gallstones. My friend had them a few years ago and had to go on a very low fat diet. She had bags of poached chicken and carrot sticks on her at all times! She lost a lot of weight. As Fran said, SW comfort foods are the way to go. I like hearty casseroles or spag bol!

*waves*

Coo-eee! I've been away for a long time, I'm so sorry! Back on it now though, some really awful stuff's been happening on my end. How is everyone?

*waves*

Coo-eee! I've been away for a long time, I'm so sorry! Back on it now though, some really awful stuff's been happening on my end. How is everyone?

Hi stranger! Hope you're well, and the awful stuff is sorting itself out! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome back Harley xx

Pissed off with ukba again, OH rang them they gave him an email address to email and it just sends back am automated message! Well pissed off, how hard is it seriously no wonder there are so many illegal people in this country, its because you can never speak to anyone to even find out how to become legal!

Welcome back Harley, hope you've all had a good day girls, I've done lots of body magic today in the form of shopping and carrying lots of heavy bags haha x

Welcome back Harley, hope you've all had a good day girls, I've done lots of body magic today in the form of shopping and carrying lots of heavy bags haha x

It all counts Jess, well done!!

It's just hit me today that OH and I are moving into our new house 1 week tomorrow! Ahhh!!! I'm SO excited!! We opened a joint bank account today and it all feels very grown up!!! X

It all counts Jess, well done!!

It's just hit me today that OH and I are moving into our new house 1 week tomorrow! Ahhh!!! I'm SO excited!! We opened a joint bank account today and it all feels very grown up!!! X

How exciting!!! I know how much you've been wanting this, very excited for both of you! You pair of grown ups :p xxx

Well done harley x

All this stress from ukba I feel like noshing on chocolate but I will be good and go make my dinner instead, im having a beef stir fry, hopefully it will b nice

Thanks guys, you're right, today's been a very stressful, painful day and I just don't know what to do with myself! xx

Aww now see I LOVED viva forever!! Was a Huge spice girls fan growing up and thought the musical was proper fun and appropriate! Xx

Oh but the ending! I was like... is that it?! It didn't make sense to me :( personally thought wannabe should have been first (seeing as it kinda fitted with the storyline??) we sang along loads with the girls next to us though. Didn't realise 2 become 1 would be the sing a long song! haha

Well done Harley! and Laura that is proper grown up, I remember doing all of it with my ex so exciting! :D you'll be shopping more for your home than yourself be prepared hahah

Back