20 somethings

Its probably a mass msg so whoever is at club 10 or over by next week will get a free week?

Hi muzza, of course you are welcome here :)

Emily you qualify for the free week after 10 weeks of maintainig your club 10, so if it has been about 10 weeks that's why It's come through now. How is your neck now? It sounds awful. You lot are falling apart!

It is so great you are in s/m! I can't ever imagine that happening to me, but I will work my hardest and hope that at Target it will.

Oh, muzza, I had a right mood on Wednesday after having a 100% January thus far, writing everything, measuring healthy extras and syns, working towards my gold body magic, and I gained half a lb. I was NOT happy. Best advice was my mum just saying "it isn't linear." Basically even if you had the exact same calorie intake and out put on two different weeks you wouldn't lose the same amount. So I have kept up my 100% for January, I've carried on measuring and writing, and if I don't lose this week I'm going to eat my consultant's scales. Hopefully you can keep in mind that weightloss isn't linear it will help keep you to be consistently on plan to maximize your losses.

Happy Friday!

I am feeling pretty chuffed with myself today after losing 3lbs this week. My biggest loss to date!

Your belt stories have made me chuckle. I had a clipped belt ping off at a barman once and knocked over a drink on its way.

Hope it's ok for me to join :) I'm 28 and rejoined SW just over 3 weeks ago now. I was a member before, a good few years back, so just getting back in to the swing of things xx

Haha, I guess I am not the only one of me then? :D Thank you Fran :) I know it's going to start slowing down very soon so I'm hoping that by joining these forums I'm going to be able to keep myself motivated during "bad" weeks and can maybe do the same for other people :) you're doing amazing! Nearly 5 stone? You should be so proud hun!

Haha, yeah, I wouldn't expect 7.5s every week, but just try to maximize it as much as you can. Yeah, I need to get this blinking 5st award it's doing my nut in. My BMI was higher than yours, even higher still if I count it from when my Drs weighed me, it's amazing as it goes down and down. All of a sudden you have your club 10, then you are no longer morbidly obese, yes, I did a happy dance when I sneaked under 40! haha. It took me 4 weeks to lose 8.5lbs, so you really are flying! Are you doing the extra easy plan this time round?

Hey girlies, how are you all? Has anyone ordered from boohoo on here? I'm stressing as I ordered some disco pants on wed for Saturday night and they aren't here yet and need them for tomorrow as going for drinks, normally they're quick but I'm worried!! X

Happy Friday!

I am feeling pretty chuffed with myself today after losing 3lbs this week. My biggest loss to date!

Your belt stories have made me chuckle. I had a clipped belt ping off at a barman once and knocked over a drink on its way.
Well done on the loss!! I'm loving that the belt ping story applies to quite a few of us, it did make me giggle too! X
Hope it's ok for me to join :) I'm 28 and rejoined SW just over 3 weeks ago now. I was a member before, a good few years back, so just getting back in to the swing of things xx
Welcome :) this forum is amazing so will definitely help you keep the motivation going, it keeps me sane being on here haha xx

Fran, no - I'm doing Original or Green most days, I feel like I'm being cheated out of a healthy extra otherwise lol! I do have the odd EE day when it suits though :D you've not got much to go for it honey, you'll get that in the next few weeks I hope! Yeah, I can't wait to get it under 40, think I'll be having a happy dance as well. I can't help but think I should be aiming below 30 for my actual target-target, but I'll get to what I've set and see how I feel I think :)

Jess, thank you :) I'm hoping so. I figured everything helps and I don't want to lose so much and then go off the rails again. In face, I won't! All about willpower, eh? Wow, you're half the woman you were before. That's incredible, well done!

Fran, no - I'm doing Original or Green most days, I feel like I'm being cheated out of a healthy extra otherwise lol! I do have the odd EE day when it suits though :D you've not got much to go for it honey, you'll get that in the next few weeks I hope! Yeah, I can't wait to get it under 40, think I'll be having a happy dance as well. I can't help but think I should be aiming below 30 for my actual target-target, but I'll get to what I've set and see how I feel I think :)

Jess, thank you :) I'm hoping so. I figured everything helps and I don't want to lose so much and then go off the rails again. In face, I won't! All about willpower, eh? Wow, you're half the woman you were before. That's incredible, well done!

Thank you! I look forward to having you as part of the forum and wish you luck on your weightloss journey! Xx

Welcome sam x

Well done jade thats fab hun x

Im just about to roast off some veggies for my pasta, yum! Operation avoid chippy at all costs this weekend starts now lol

weekend :)

Aw thanks ladies, very much appreciated. Im at work at the moment trying to sort out some bits before I finish for the weekend. Woop woop weekend is nearly here, and I'm making fake away doner kebab tonight for me and my friend with a few drinks...and I am out sat night. SO looking forward to getting dressed up and going out for drink and dancing I havent been out out in so long and have lots of clothes choices to wear now!! you've def all scared me away from belts though.

It's depressing isnt it fran, I had two weeks of being so good, but I always find when I'm good and have a weekend without drinking i maintain or put on but when I have nights out I lose. So we will soon see on Monday haha.

Whats everyone elses plans for the weekend?? Jess I ordered from boohoo sat as well and still hasn't arrived you're right they are usually quicker, maybe it's the snow, fingers crossed they come tomorrow.

Congrats everyone on their weight loss so far x

Welcome sam x

Well done jade thats fab hun x

Im just about to roast off some veggies for my pasta, yum! Operation avoid chippy at all costs this weekend starts now lol
Sounds like you're motivated!!! Stay clear of the chippy haha!! X
Aw thanks ladies, very much appreciated. Im at work at the moment trying to sort out some bits before I finish for the weekend. Woop woop weekend is nearly here, and I'm making fake away doner kebab tonight for me and my friend with a few drinks...and I am out sat night. SO looking forward to getting dressed up and going out for drink and dancing I havent been out out in so long and have lots of clothes choices to wear now!! you've def all scared me away from belts though.

It's depressing isnt it fran, I had two weeks of being so good, but I always find when I'm good and have a weekend without drinking i maintain or put on but when I have nights out I lose. So we will soon see on Monday haha.

Whats everyone elses plans for the weekend?? Jess I ordered from boohoo sat as well and still hasn't arrived you're right they are usually quicker, maybe it's the snow, fingers crossed they come tomorrow.

Congrats everyone on their weight loss so far x
Hope you have a lovely time muzza! I'm also out with the girls tomorrow night and can't wait to get me glad rags on and have a dance and a catch up! Does us good every once and a while doesnt it!! I have my friend on stand by for tomorrow just incase the order doesn't come and then wel have to dash out to get something haha xx
Haha muzza any excuse for a night out eh?!

Christie, here is to a successful operation! Are you at your mum's this weekend?

Jess I've never ordered from boohoo so not got a clue but what on earth are jazz pants?!

Sam only have a target you are comfortable with, ignore the "shoulds"

I knew you were going to ask fran hahaha! So I saved the photo off the site, they are basically shiny lycra looking leggings, I went for black. X

Attachments

• image-1839737106.jpg
    image-1839737106.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 58
Oooh. I love how I'm the clueless one! I did see sone jazz pants in the dance gear leaflet that came with our shoes, with like a peplum at the ankle and some mental colours and I was hoping it wasn't that. Haha.

Hahahaha oh fran I might be a looney but not that bad :p Ok ok this is what I ordered on the sly x

Attachments

• image-848243110.jpg
    image-848243110.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 31
Back