20 somethings

Hi ladies, had a great day today, and it's really geared me up for a good weekend, been given a little breathing space on the work front, and I feel like a lot of pressure has been eased :) am now starting my weekend with a nice steaming hot bath, have made a batch of superfree soup, and am waiting for OH to get back from working away in one piece in this snow! Have so far had no syns again today, and am making a nice simple pasta dish tonight for tea (oh has to eat out every night with work when away, so craves the simple things at home bless him!) then maybe I'll have a hot choc or something later on and a few bitsa wispa. Still sticking with 5 syns days around our night out tomorrow so I can have guilt free drinks :) going to try and force myself to finally like diet coke mixers if there is no sugar free red bull!

Hope you are all as happy as me tonight!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's bloody snowing again here! Just in time for the weekend. I'm not too fussed to be fair as I'm spending most of it at home. It's the last weekend of a six week month pay wise for me so you can imagine the state of my bank account!

Jess I am try the syn free enchiladas tonight so I will report back tomorrow. Me and my bf are spending some quality time together tonight so phones off and no Facebook or minimins! I am looking forward as it feels like ages since we have spent an evening together without one of us on our iPhones.

Hope you all have a lovely evening x

It's bloody snowing again here! Just in time for the weekend. I'm not too fussed to be fair as I'm spending most of it at home. It's the last weekend of a six week month pay wise for me so you can imagine the state of my bank account!

Jess I am try the syn free enchiladas tonight so I will report back tomorrow. Me and my bf are spending some quality time together tonight so phones off and no Facebook or minimins! I am looking forward as it feels like ages since we have spent an evening together without one of us on our iPhones.

Hope you all have a lovely evening x

Snap and snap on the phone and pay fronts! It's been snowing allll day here, and I last got paid on 20th Dec...in that time I've had Xmas and new year, a trip to London and then everything to buy for moving into our new house next week - plus we have first months rent to pay before pay day ... Gah...horrendous!! So I feel your pain, I cannot wait to get paid on thurs!! X

I've tied up as much as I can at work for the week but I already have a mountain to tackle next week. I've got to fit interview prep in somewhere along the line. It just feels neverending.

Absolutely exhausted, chesty cough and cold lurking and trying not to take it out on the OH. I am hiding in the bathroom until I'm ready to be nice..!

I might dye my hair tonight - I'm going for Chocolate Truffle. If you can't eat it, wear it!!

Fran im in wales at my dads this weekend right down the road from the yummiest chippy ever! Lol

Omg im freaking out right now, a manager from the newcastle store of the company I work for called me today and has asked if im still looking to relocate and to ring and speak to the store manager tomorrow, argh! I wasnt expecting them to actually call, I thought them saying they had already filled their vacancy but would keep my details for the next job vacancy was just them fobbing me off lol not sure how I feel about moving all the way up there when im in the middle of planning my wedding here lol

Lol, Laura you are so chipper, despite sad bank account :(

Emily, bless you hiding from your OH while you are in a bad mood. I think an early night for you miss. Don't want you poorly for next week!

Oh exciting Christie! Go for it, if you decide you don't want it and you do get it you can always turn it down. Just like I hope you are turning down the chippy ;)

I think I could only accept a job offer from them if it was for full time as id have to find a place to live and rent dont come cheap lol

And yes successfully avoiding chippy so far lol

Well, the hiding didn't work. We had a shouting row over... wait for it... a shower cap! All sorted now. So ridiculous. We never argue over big stuff and we've only ever had about 4 arguments in 2 years - it's always something stupid in the midst of a lot of stress.

He cooked me a lovely dinner: creamy mustard pork (made with quark) with mash (made with my HexA of Philly Light). Lovely low syn comfort food. He's a good egg.

Hair dyed, catching up with Great British Bake Off with a pint of Dr Pepper Zero to stop me treating myself with booze!

Definitely an early night for me tonight. Another long day tomorrow visiting the OH's heavily pregnant friend for lunch and then out for my cousin's birthday in the evening. At some point I need to bring my tortoise out of hibernation!

Well I just had faggots peas and potatoes that my dad made for us ready for when we got here, my only syns for the day so should be within allowance, pasta tomorrow then lol

Lol, yeah it does Elle *whistles and looks innocent* hope you have a lovely weekend too :)

Oh, handy you got tea when you get in Christie. I've been told mum's cooking tea tomorrow too. SCORE.

Emily, what did the shower cap do exactly? How do you fight over a shower cap? did you both want to wear it at the same time? At least it is over something silly that you can laugh at later. Bless him cooking for you. It's not waking up tortoise time yet is it? wow.

Ahh, I watched Corrie (I hate kirsty, I want to smack her!) and silent witness and I knitted the big flower for my flower corsage. I just need to order these books for mum and order some stuffing for my cushion and for the fabric squares I sewed so I can sew them closed and get on with crocheting the squares round them.

He threw it away today, randomly, when I wanted it so I could sit out with him while my hair colour developed. I don't know why. It's been in the bathroom for ages and I use it all the time! He then pulled it out the bin for me but it reeked of bin, so I got annoyed and then he shouted at me (he never shouts) about it not being his fault and he was only tidying. I love that he tidies and is helpful like that - just every now and again he goes off piste.

My shoulder is still so sore. It's nearly been a week. I've been taking ibuprofen as an anti-inflammatory but it's not working. OH is threatening to send me to the doctors.

I can't believe it's been 8 weeks since Merlin went into hibernation. I'll give it another few days so the potential snow passes and hopefully it will warm up a few degrees. I can't wait to have him bimbling about again!

So much for my early night! It'll have to be a long lie in instead...

I've just sat at home with my friend I had one drink and fakeaway kebab, and maybe a few crisps but they were hard to stop plus I has syns to use anyway. Then she left and I watched CBB and did my kettle bells... It's horrible weather here I've never heard rain and wind like it. I hope it clears up by tomorrow night as I am really looking forward to a night out.

A shower cap? Sounds intriguing haha

Hello all, haven't posted but think I've read most of what I missed. Few things have happened so haven't been able to post.

Been on plan with food, had all my syns last night though.

Meant to be going for my waxing at 11 but I've got a bit of a flu so its putting me off. Unfortunately the waxing is very necessary at this stage so I won't put it off!

Fran, that Corrie storyline makes me so mad. I'm not big into soaps but my housemate watches them all so we had it on last night and my God it really annoys me I can't stand her! Surely poor Tyrone will get some kind of hope soon?! I actually can't watch it.

Laura I am shocked and appalled that you do not like diet coke? This is upsetting to me! Have I read this right?!

HOLD THE PHONE, Laura doesn't like diet coke...I'm not sure I can cope. I swear I'm addicted!
Hope all is ok with you, Ciara.
I've been up since 4am, had a fry up and been to Tesco lol! I woke up and found out from FACEBOOK that my best mate is now in a relationship...It's really irking me that she didn't text me, especially because I'm actually really pleased for her as her last bf treated her like $hit and this one seems lovely grr. However in another more slightly selfish outlook it leaves me as the only singleton again ffs!

No no no ladies hold your horses...I ADORE diet coke and drink it by the boatload, just don't really like it as a mixer, as in with added booze! Gonna try and make myself get used to it tonight!! Xx

Morning! How are you all doing? It's snowed bad last night and there's loads of snow on the ground and I'm going out tonight and supposed to be wearing heels!! What shall I do!! Advice girls!! My friend said she's still going to wear heels but I'm not as brave as her, after a few bevvies I can see it in my head, me going arse over tit in the snow! Camz I'm the same as you, I go out with the intention of drinking vodka diet coke but after about 3 and swisting my face and asking the barman to keep topping up with more diet coke I end up drunk and then all good intentions disappear and I get vodka red bull, cos like you it's impossible to find diet red bull or energy style drinks when I'm out, I've even been known to ring and ask the day I'm going out hahaha! X

Back