20 somethings

Jess my boobs have shrunk too! Not quite that much yet though, it's annoying isn't it I wish I could choose where the pounds come off, my face would be my first option and boobs the last!
Well done Hollie great news:)
Im all ready for tonight, well by ready I mean I've packed a bag to take to my friends, but I've had my hair done and its all curly and nice so I'm happy! Argh I wanna be warm but if I take a coat I know it will be all bulky and then il just leave it somewhere haha if this is my hardest decision then I guess I'm not that bad off.

I've applied for a teaching course I have had to do two exams which I passed and I have an interview on wed I am so scared I constantly have that sick feeling in my stomach I just want it over with now. I know it's very unlikely il get in as its a tough course and not many places plus I have no experience so I don't really know why I'm putting myself through it....oh well all experience I guess. X

Does anyone know how (if you can) on lifeline online, you can set interim targets and not just your main one? Because I'd like to have smaller targets to aim towards which might break up this LONG battle...Errr I mean journey :) xx

The Joker and I are going to Chiquito for dinner tonight. I think I'm going to have to flexi-syn!

Hope all the girls going out tonight have fun and stay safe. No broken bones :p

Hollie, just write down your interim as your pat, you can change it, that's what I did.

Jenna, I like the red one but it might swamp you and it isnt very wedding-y

Jess, how about getting some chicken fillets? My mum says mine have shrunk, but they're a better size now. Hers are enormous.

So proud of myself. I was really hungry before dinner, as was everyone. But dad put in a full 500g pack into boil!!! 30g is how much Nate has. I normally have 100g (it's the right amount for me) but that made 470g for 3 adults! I made myself a side salad, weighed and grated the parmesan for my hea and I left 1/3rd of the pasta dished out for me. I always eat everything on my plate so I am chuffed. And if I am hungry later then i can have the rest. Proud still. :)

Hi everyone, been a little naughty today - gad a second hex B on an EE day, could syn it (will have to) but am off out tonight, and have been having 5 syn days in the lead up to my night out...hoping to do this again from tomorrow until WI.

Really hoping for a loss this week! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone, been a little naughty today - gad a second hex B on an EE day, could syn it (will have to) but am off out tonight, and have been having 5 syn days in the lead up to my night out...hoping to do this again from tomorrow until WI.

Really hoping for a loss this week! Xxx

Should say I had the extra bread to line my stomach haha! XX

Yes, stay safe all going out tonight! I don't want any broken ankles/arms/ankles haha. Well I was VERY naughty yesterday :(

28 syns sigh.

But alas back on track, today I signed up for boxercise on Monday, think it will be a change from zumbababa!! Aiming for Zumba Tues and Wed. Tesco managed to deliver this morn, despite Leeds have a massive snow flurry last night but it did mean I spent 2 hours outside playing in the snow, was exhausted when I went to bed!

Well done Hollie on your loss! :D

Well done Fran :)

Making some chili con carne, yum yum love it! Off to cinema tonight to see django, looking forward to it hopefully its good. Will get myself a big diet coke

Welcome to all of the newbies :)

Hi ladies. Busy work weeks again for me hence no minimins :( well done on all the fab losses. I put on half pound after a 100% week again, was so disappointed. M c and the rest of the group think m not eating enough which sounds crazy to me as I'm eating 3 square meals and fruit in between, hasn't derailed me tho and have had another on plan week so far. Sorry to hear about your wi too fran but fab still staying on track.

Have fun all you ladies off out p, another quiet Saturday for me unfortunately my social life is like zero at the mo but I suppose that's post Xmas for u.

Off too find something for tea....... X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Evening ladies.

Those going out tonight enjoy it and stay safe!

Bummer on the boobie loss Jess, but I bet they are in proportion with your new slim figure. Don't want to be too top heavy you fall over haha. La Senza (are they still around?) do some really good gel bras if you want a boost.

Fran well done on not piling your plate full of all that pasta, it is so tempting. I always have to weigh my pasta carefully otherwise I make enough for me and the street.

Leeds is a massive pile of slush its vile. I have just squidged my way to the gym - the gym on a saturday night, who am I?! Now watching spash! which must be some of the worst Saturday night TV ever. On the plus side it has Tom Daley :drool:

Laura, I wouldn't worry about the extra heb sabotaging you as much as a drunken kabab will. Lol. Have fun!

Jo! We have missed you. It sounds like we had similar 100% with a half lb gain. It is utterly heartbreaking isn't it. My C told me to go eat some fish and chips. Not that helpful! Lol. I want to keep up my 100% January streak so I didn't do it. I have no social life either. I did get invited to a play date but I forgot I have tap class then :( boo. Why us everything on at the same time?!

Jade, I'm the same. I had no control over it because I had weighed out the pasta for everyone and while I left the water to boil my dad slung in a whole packet of pasta. Grr. I could quite happily est it all, but that's not going to get these lbs off! I HATE slush. I'm from Halifax originally so do remember snow and the inevitable dirty slush. Blurgh. Well done for gym going. We just did another walk this morning while the sun was out. It is peeing down now. Blurgh splash and blurgh tom daley! Yuck.

Ciara yes it is well kind of its scitt! Scared.com drinks have started ladies its freezing outside but tonight will be fun! I haven't been out in so long it better be haha

Ciara yes it is well kind of its scitt! Scared.com drinks have started ladies its freezing outside but tonight will be fun! I haven't been out in so long it better be haha

Aw right I did a PGCE so thought I might be of help but unfortunately not :) have a great night!

I know fran tom daley does nothing for me either lol

Im having a lil tea party for my birthday :/ I swear people are just out to de-rail me lol oh well I will hope for a maintain at least this week, starting shred for def on monday so hopefully lose lots of inches :)

On the transfer, I rang the manager today and hes asked me to go up and see him for a chat as soon as I can get time off work so looks like we are going to visit ohs family soon lol

ooh Christie that's super exciting. My dad tried to make me scoff lots of pasta, which I'd LOVE to do. So I just scoffed some. Mum's been doing a lot of the cooking this week for some reason and she's trying to cheat me out of my superfree so I keep sneaking extra. muahaha. Just try to make the best choices you can. And stuff your face on free/superfree beforehand. :)

Lovely thunder and lightening now, I think we have been through all the elements in the last 24 hours here lol

Back