20 somethings

Yum Laura. Our kippers were bad so I had a full flabbers.

It was gorgeous!! I REALLY need to get some lessons planned and get my things packed up today...but I just cannot be bothered!! We move into our new house on Friday for gods sake and I just cannot seem to get things done!! Xxx

Aah so you had a good time then? I will have to see when it is on down here and if I can wrangle some babysitting.

Laura, how exciting! I'm dreading packing and moving AGAIN. No more moves for me unless I win the lottery! Now pop off and do an hour of homework :p

Nate has officially gone back to waking during the night and not staying asleep so i feel like my eyes are dragging along the floor behind me. Bloody boy.

Laura that looks delicious!

I have so much to do today but no motivation. All I have managed so far is putting the smokey lentil chilli from the all in one cook book into the slow cooker and sorting out recipes for my recipe folder. I'm currently ignoring the pile of clothes in the bedroom to put away and my overflowing wash basket!

Has anyone seen Les Mis? I really want to see it today but I am waiting for a hungover bf to come home so it depends what state he is in.

Laura that looks delicious!

I have so much to do today but no motivation. All I have managed so far is putting the smokey lentil chilli from the all in one cook book into the slow cooker and sorting out recipes for my recipe folder. I'm currently ignoring the pile of clothes in the bedroom to put away and my overflowing wash basket!

Has anyone seen Les Mis? I really want to see it today but I am waiting for a hungover bf to come home so it depends what state he is in.

I've seen it, it's brilliant!! Xx

I want to see Les Mis :) My friends been and says it amaaaaaaze, so we're going Wednesday! She'll have any excuse to go twice!!

Well I couldn't persuade him to go see Les Mis but we are going to see Django Unchained instead. Les Mis will have to wait until my friend is free! I'm looking forward to it after your comments. I was a but dubious as I hate musical films usually.

Now just to avoid the popcorn! (My major downfall).

What is everyone else doing today?

Roast beef dinner yum, and even better, im not cooking it for a change! However I am making the gravy as I do it properly, well worth the syns I say lol

Can't be much help Jenna I've got reception (primary 1 for you I think) so our first parents evening is just about how they've settled and what we'll be doing this year

Girls I need help with syns! My head hurts too much to work it out. I made a cheesecake today by combining a few recipes I've seen. I used 56g of plain porridge oats for the base, mixed with water and one options Belgian chocolate sachet, then I used 3 toffee muller lights mixed with half a tub of quark and 1 sachet of gellatine and 2 banana and custard muller lights mixed with the other half of quark and 1 sachet of gellatine, then decorated with sliced banana and grated 2 squares of cadburys choc on top. X

Attachments

• image-2315101390.jpg
    image-2315101390.jpg
    638.9 KB · Views: 36
  • image-182293725.jpg
    image-182293725.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 33
I'd say about 14 for the lot. 56g of oats is 9.6, the options is 2, the yogurt, gelatin and quark are free it's just the chocolate I dunno, because i dunno the weight but if a freddo is 5, i'd guess 2 squares as 2.5 so 14 syns total.

Thanks fran! That's not bad, I had a slice and it was really yummy, think next time il use sliced banana as a base xx

Back