20 somethings

Hi all, I'm ending the day on 5 syns as planned, meaning I'm only 5.5 over for the week after last nights drinking! Going to have 5 tomorrow and 5 on Tuesday too, so I will end under syns and hopefully lose on tues night!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi girls! back from skiing and had an amazing time! not even going to mention food/drink for the week as not been thinking sw this week but done loads of exercise obv. hard work but so much fun!
unfortunately mikes younger brother who was snowboarding for the first time had an accident on the very first morning, he lost control went off piste, hit a tree and broke his finger- could have been so much worse but still put him out for the week and he had to go home early which was rubbish, we still had fun though just gutted for him!
about to go to bed as been up since 3am french time so 2am uk time..cant sleep on coaches/planes so been pushing through till bedtime!
so glad i booked tomorrow off work! im going to need it! hope everyone is well, im not going to try and catch up as theres loads of pages, but let me know if ive missed anything important!! xx

Well ladies another day on plan down however with a yummy beef dimner which I obviously couldn't resist yorkie on I am 3.5 over for the day. Not panicking tho as all week I've been under. Can't believe it's Monday so soon I have a well busy week ahead to starting from the minute i walk thru the door :0 yawn

Have been umming and ahhing about joining a gym all weekend and can't make my mind up. D any of u girls use the gym or are u at home exercisers? I keep sayingim gunna do it at home or across the park but once I'm thru the door I can't be bothered at least with the gym I would go there straight from work in theory! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I think a class or group activity might be better. If you can't motivate yourself to do it at home, it'll be similar for going to the gym "oh, I'm too tired tonight, I'll go tomorrow" but if it was a zumba class, or a hockey group or something, you'll have a day it is on and you'll be more likely to go. It'll be more fun too. :) Just find a class that looks appealing to you

I'm a member of a gym and mix it up between classes and working out on my own. I don't know if you have one near you but I go to Pure Gym which is about £18 a month and they do loads of free classes. I do spinning, circuits and boxercise for free. It's open 24 hours too.

I paid £125 for 6 months at my gym, they do about 25 classes per week, including Zumba and it's an all womens gym which definitely helps, no need to be too self conscience and no men to oggle at!! xx

Hmmmm I did think that fran only thing that put me off is two classes a week at a fiver and I'm spending £40 a month ish anyways.

We do have a couple of pure gyms but there really awkwardly placed with the gym I was looking at is on my way home pretty much and is only 10mins away, heard good things about pure gyms tho.

Hollie that sounds fab have to see if I can find something similar nearby me x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Jess that cheesecake looks yummy, may have to make something similar with a fruit base x

Glad you had a good time scarlett x shame about his brother but glad it wasnt as bad as it could have been x

Well a very interesting night tonight, was booking hotel rooms for OHs family for the wedding and asked him to check with his brother what room he wanted etc..and so his bro phoned him back and while they were chatting his mum told him to tell us that we have two choices for our wedding gift from her 1st is for her to pay for our wedding rings or 2nd is to pay for us to have a honeymoon! Shocked as never expected anything let alone something so expensive! Now I definately have to get him a passport lol

Lol Jo, I walk quite a lot. I'm getting quite the reputation. Went into an estate agent's with my mum and the bloke goes "oh I know you, you're always out walking, you're a very active young lady!" HAHA mum and I burst out laughing. Turns out he lives along the next road so he does see me marching around quite often!

Christie that is fabulous news! How generous of her! Where do you think you guys will go? My friends went to Cuba for theirs last year.

Not sure, would love a cruise!

That's lovely Christie! How kind of her.

Another Monday, I've a busy week ahead too, although at least that makes it go fast. It feels like its a week where ill be busy but I'm not sure what will happen.

Slept really soundly last night, I'm so tired lately slept like a baby all weekend, the only thing I did was go to the cinema but that obviously took it out of me!

Hello ladies! Christie that is lush news, so so nice of her, a cruise would be amazing!
Scarlett so glad you had a lovely time, shame about OHs brother!! Thank goodness it wasn't worse! Bless him!
I don't know what to so with my EL beef mince tonight, I don't fancy any of the usual things such as spag Bol, chilli con carne and so on! Want to do something totally different, in my head I was thinking hmmm what if I cut my potatoes in half, cook them, take them out, scoop the potato out and add my cooked beef mince and HEX cheese in and add back into potato skins and cook till crispy and cheese all yum and melted. Would this be nice? Or am I delirious? Hahaha x

Ladies I want to try a green day today! What is a quick meal to have for dinner on green?

Wow Christie what a generous gift! How lovely! D you think you will go for honeymoon over rings then? So exciting! When is your wedding again? X

Hey jess! Really was fab, think his accident made us all more cautious which was good but poor thing! Ooh yeah the potato mince sounds good, another idea would be meatballs? Can make a ragu type sauce to have with them?
We have nothing in..so hungry but unless I'm going to start munching on frozen broccoli for breakfast I think I need to pop to the shops for essentials to last till our tescos shop comes tomorrow. X

Aww fran shame your class was cancelled, how are they going? How many have you had now? X

My fave green day dinner is baked bean lasagne,
chop up onion, garlic, courgettes, mushrooms, peppers, any softish veg you have really into small cubes
Fry in fry light till soft and add salt pepper, tin of beans and tinned tomatoes, bring to boil and layer in dish with lasagne sheets. Top with hexa cheese and cover with foil, bake for 20 mins and uncover, brown the top. Yummy!
Xx

Back